Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781312 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
grudges:
working wella bros �������

You can even download moded games on the site. Have fun with Mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

can mc4 work on a phone with 1gb ram............ On a low specs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
grudges:
working wella bros �������
Ok... enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Telvin7:
Even on 512mb ram phone it works very smooth
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Telvin7:

Yes it's gonna work, cause it has a preset or default setting for every phone depending on how powerful the phone is.

For example on my galaxy s4 it runs on medium settings with low effects but it runs in high settings on my s7 with gun flares and fire effects.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kings1930:
Even on 512mb ram phone it works very smooth

y you are just speaking out of over excitement list two 512mb phones it can run on stop giving potatoes user hopes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

y you are just speaking out of over excitement list two 512mb phones it can run on stop giving potatoes user hopes

I have run it on HTC desire s which is a 512mb phone before and it's smooth although it's running on low settings.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Telvin7:

Yes it can
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
v4vendetta:
everybody on pubg,dont you guys get tired of playing same game,same quest,same environment,same everything always.

Quest? Lol

Bro have you played PUBG mobile before?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

of course, even the one I donwloaded is moded.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Iphesure212:
please add me 08136398442 nani667
Added ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
PUBG lite,
Critical Ops,
Forward Assault and
Free Fire downloaded and more downloads loading.

Just Want to see which is the best...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by danvico(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Add me to your pubg whatsapp Group 08068963647 Danvico
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Quest? Lol

dude who hasn't played pubg mobile before,we started playing it when it was in Chinese,you couldn't access the game unless you login through WeChat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

MC4 ran on tecno h5, 512mb ram, you are a new generation gamer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Friedyokes: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2018
This pubg launched once on my phone ...I set up the profile stuff nd closed the game cause Mtn was misbehaving ....now it just opens the "starting pubg mobile " screen then closes ...like to say "you got a taste of the good life and that's all you get"...I need more than a taste cry ...1.4gb oooo

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Quest? Lol
This guy is right, pubg is getting boring.

it doesn't make sense to keep playing thesame thing over and over
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
typicalgamer:

I also use to have run it well on my Gionee p2. the problem now is that the game is showing pink color display on my infinix hot 5 lite. any solution please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Friedyokes:
This pubg launched once on my phone ...I set up the profile stuff nd closed the game cause Mtn was misbehaving ....now it just opens the "starting pubg mobile " screen then closes ...like to say "you got a taste of the good life and that's all you get"...I need more than a taste cry ...1.4gb oooo

grin grin I know the feeling, back when I was using Tecno, I downloaded pubg 3 times hoping it will work on my phone but the game dey lag like crazy. But now we don join the Xiaomi gang, I got no prob with any game, even pes runs smoothly like butter
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2018
MobileGees:

undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2018
MobileGees:

Mention one mobile game that isn't repetitive.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2018
v4vendetta:
dude who hasn't played pubg mobile before,we started playing it when it was in Chinese,you couldn't access the game unless you login through WeChat

Okay good. Mention one game that isn't repetitive.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by danvico(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Help me ask am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2018
pubg is over rated,only thing that will it make come alive again is if they update with new features or one engages in tournaments based on countries with huge awards
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2018
23jerryking:
I also use to have run it well on my Gionee p2. the problem now is that the game is showing pink color display on my infinix hot 5 lite. any solution please?
you can easily fix the pink line issue if your phone is rooted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Friedyokes: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2018
MobileGees:

grin grin I know the feeling, back when I was using Tecno, I downloaded pubg 3 times hoping it will work on my phone but the game dey lag like crazy. But now we don join the Xiaomi gang, I got no prob with any game, even pes runs smoothly like butter
cleared the data and started again ....DINER!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Mention one mobile game that isn't repetitive.

You don't get the point, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make any sense to keep playing thesame repetitive gameplay for over year, you are still playing same old pubg.

At least with other games I play for just 2 weeks and move on to the next. Playing one game over and over for more than a year doesn't make sense to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2018
JeffreyJames:

max Payne..Deus ex fall..gta sa.. walking dead 1 to 2..dark Knight rises
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2018
MobileGees:

You don't get the point, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make any sense to keep playing thesame repetitive gameplay for over year, you are still playing same old pubg.

At least with other games I play for just 2 weeks and move on to the next. Playing one game over and over for more than a year doesn't make sense to me
exactly the point,you got it gee
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2018
don't be surprised if fortnite compete with pubg even though they were developed by the same company
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2018
v4vendetta:
max Payne..Deus ex fall..gta sa.. walking dead 1 to 2..dark Knight rises

Seriously? Lol

These games are not repetitive?.... And are they online multiplayer games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2018
MobileGees:

So you're a video game slut? Lol... Multiplayer games are fun like that, plus new features are added into every update. Doesn't make sense to you but tell that to the over 20million+ daily active players. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.