Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788461 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

does free fire work

cause on playstore it says it's not available in this country?

and why'd u downloaded Pubg lite? and not Pubg mobile

Yes free fire work with the help of gl tool but network won't let me play.

And for pubg am having a feeling that the main version won't work so I don't want to waste data thats why I opt for the lite version and it did not start after logging me in.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Telvin7:
effurun, b4 water resources.............I need serious games
I live close by but I don't have games (I mean real games) because of my phone.

I have free fire, forward assault, critical ops, pubg lite version if you want them alert me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Baddestguyp:
its ur device...no way infinix hot 2 can play pubg and the likes
hmmm then I'll go for old games likes MC series and shadow gun series And asphalt 8 or 9 or extreme.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2018
typicalgamer:

free fire and pubg are not native fps games because they have tps mode and they are not tight and fast pace like bullet force
RIP bullet force ���
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:

Yes free fire work with the help of gl tool but network won't let me play.

And for pubg am having a feeling that the main version won't work so I don't want to waste data thats why I opt for the lite version and it did not start after logging me in.

when u say network won't let u play free fire do u mean that ur network is slow?

and why did Pubg lite work
and whered u download free fire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2018
typicalgamer:

would love to help but I game mostly on console now na only bullet force I dae play on mobile
ok which side u dae stay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:
I live close by but I don't have games (I mean real games) because of my phone.

I have free fire, forward assault, critical ops, pubg lite version if you want them alert me.
which side.........
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:
hmmm then I'll go for old games likes MC series and shadow gun series And asphalt 8 or 9 or extreme.
no way asphalt 9 or 8 is gonna work on your phone expect say u wan twerk am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Telvin7:
no way asphalt 9 or 8 is gonna work on your phone expect say u wan twerk am
I laugh you in Chinese. I played asphalt 8 smoothly on this phone when I first bought it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2018
Telvin7:
which side.........
close to udu road but I work at airport road. 08106021024 WhatsApp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

when u say network won't let u play free fire do u mean that ur network is slow?

and why did Pubg lite work
and whered u download free fire
I guess so because am using tunneling apps to browse.

and why did pubg lite work
I don't get your question

I download from revdl abi na rexdl I don forget the place.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:
I guess so because am using tunneling apps to browse.

I don't get your question

I download from revdl abi na rexdl I don forget the place.

tunneling apps?

as in free internet ?
what tunneling apps?

and I meant why DIDN'T Pubg lite work specifically

I think it's rexdl cause it's better
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

tunneling apps?

as in free internet ?
what tunneling apps?

and I meant why DIDN'T Pubg lite work specifically

I think it's rexdl cause it's better
not free browsing. And I have no idea why pubg refuses to work

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:
close to udu road but I work at airport road. 08106021024 WhatsApp.
ok .......... Where at airport road.....?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:

what is tunneling then? and how do u do it?
and why do u not use regular network?

and are u saying that if ur using normal network it would have worked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Telvin7:
ok .......... Where at airport road.....?
Westend.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

what is tunneling then? and how do u do it?
and why do u not use regular network?

and are u saying that if ur using normal network it would have worked

VPN. Instead of your phone sending request to server directly it will pass through the VPN. VPN kind of modify the request sent and received

The type of subscription am using will not work on all the apps on my phone so I use thoses tunneling apps (VPN) to make it work.

Even though I use normal connection it might not work because where I work the network there is very bad.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Been a long time coming.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:

pubg lite will only work if you use DNS app that's when you can connect to their server
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
typicalgamer:

pubg lite will only work if you use DNS app that's when you can connect to their server
can I use DNS server with VPN tunneling apps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Collinz2:

VPN. Instead of your phone sending request to server directly it will pass through the VPN. VPN kind of modify the request sent and received

The type of subscription am using will not work on all the apps on my phone so I use thoses tunneling apps (VPN) to make it work.

Even though I use normal connection it might not work because where I work the network there is very bad.

oh I see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

I see I'm gonna download it then

wait best FPS ?

what about free fire and pubg

or they aren't FPS but don't they have FPS mode

and also about free fire playstore says it's not available in my country

and I know I can download it from apkpure but im thinking will I actually be able to log in cause there must be a reason it's not available in my country
or will I be able to by pass it?
free fire and pubg are battle royale games...which can be played in first or third person

Bf is a strictly multiplayer fps game...do u get? It has normal fps multiplayer modes like team deathmatch, free for all, gun game, etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
This my current bullet force account is cursed tho...
Ak47 nuke last night, but i couldn't call it cos i had uav on and match ended b4 uav went out...

About 4 nukes on this account i haven't been able to call...so they arent gettinf added to my record
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Baddestguyp:
free fire and pubg are battle royale games...which can be played in first or third person

Bf is a strictly multiplayer fps game...do u get? It has normal fps multiplayer modes like team deathmatch, free for all, gun game, etc

wow I'll definitely download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

wow I'll definitely download it
do u hav any experience in this type of game?
If no...u are bound to get raped...if yes, you are still bound to get raped grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Baddestguyp:
do u hav any experience in this type of game?
If no...u are bound to get raped...if yes, you are still bound to get raped grin
lmaoooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2018
SGL epic ✅✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Great stuff,

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Co-op ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2018
✔️✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Stats cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2018
nani667:
Great stuff,

what's the name of the game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.