Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784389 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mortal kombat

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jaw crushing blow wink

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fifa 2018

Can't get enough of this

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Banging killzone mercenary grin
you will never force me to leave phone and buy psvita with this your watery PS Vita screenshots.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
guydangerous:
you will never force me to leave phone and buy psvita with this your watery PS Vita screenshots.

buying a psvita in this age is waste of money I tell you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
android gaming self better than psvita
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
MobileGees:

true to that because they hardly make games for it that much.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
kings1942:
true because Android games are evolving
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
kings1942:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
guydangerous:

Okay grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
guydangerous:

Ikr, although no android game can come close to the graphically abilities of the vita tho grin

Like complex things in the games like anti-aliasing, real time shadows, and most importantly physical buttons smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
true to that because they hardly make games for it that much.

You only said that because you aren't up to date with the portable console. there are thousands of games released on it. And I even have like 200+ dumped vita games plus some 69+psp and ps1 games on my vita and am still dumping more games on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:

Show me an android game that can compare to uncharted golden abyss or killzone mercenary on the ps vita then we can talk grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

Is not a waste of money, cus you can hack the console and dump games on it, install psp cfw to play psp and ps1 games.
You can also play emulators on it.

I only bought like 10 games on my vita, I dumped the remaining 64+ games on it using maidump
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 12:47am On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Show me an android game that can compare to uncharted golden abyss or killzone mercenary on the ps vita then we can talk grin

pubg beats it in graphics (using ultra HD setting), San Andreas beats those games in storyline, so what are you saying

And moreover android gaming is 100 times more promising than than ps vita.

no sane video game developer would ever think of releasing any game on psvita, while android users can even still hope of getting GTA v in the nearest future where as it is impossible with psvita.

Also who told you that in the next five years mobile phones wouldn't be able to play all psvita games with emulator? so let them shack you while it lasts because either you like it or not we would be able to emulate psvita and play it games on android and iphone

guy forget it, Mobile gaming is worth spending more on than psvita
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 12:51am On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:

no mind am he want to be comparing the almost dead psvita with the evergrowing mobile world.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh

tell me one game that is worth playing on psvita and I will tell you 5 games worth playing on android that isn't available on psvita. sammyfrosh you better go sell that psvita while you still can and go buy better phone and enjoy better gaming.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

no mind am he want to be comparing the almost dead psvita with the evergrowing mobile world.
ignore dat dude jare android vs psvita is just trash android has won already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

pubg beats it in graphics (using ultra HD setting), San Andreas beats those games in storyline, so what are you saying

no sane video game developer would ever think of releasing any game on psvita, while android users can even still hope of getting GTA v in the nearest future where as it is impossible with psvita.

Also who told you that in the next five years mobile phones wouldn't be able to play all psvita games with emulator? so let them shack you while it lasts because either you like it or not we would be able to emulate psvita and play it games on android and iphone

hd settings self grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Is not a waste of money, cus you can hack the console and dump games on it, install psp cfw to play psp and ps1 games.

I only bought like 10 games on my vita, I dumped the remaining 64+ games on it using maidump
mtchewww
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I can also play PSP and ps 1 games on android using emulator

and I also can play Nintendo and Sega games which you can't
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

I can also play PSP and ps 1 games on android using emulator

and I also can play Nintendo and Sega games which you can't

That isn't true because,

I can also play snes, desmu, retroarch, gbc, gba, n64, atari and Sega games on my vita with emulators.

I can also use remote play with ps4 games too.

Trust me a hacker named the flow released so many emulators and homebrews for the vita.

The vita is now been fully exploit grin

And trust me those ppsspp won't run those psp games like a vita can, not without lagging and gaming using touchscreen is a pain in the ass too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2018
kings1942:
hd settings self grin

Keep making yourself feel better grin

Pubgb mobile isn't even anywhere near killzone mercenary which you can mistake for a ps3 game.

Even psp games are much more better than mobile games sef grin e.g Dante's inferno, ghost of sparta
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:
sammyfrosh

tell me one game that is worth playing on psvita and I will tell you 5 games worth playing on android that isn't available on psvita. sammyfrosh you better go sell that psvita while you still can and go buy better phone and enjoy better gaming.

Am gonna list more than 1 sef. grin

1. Borderlands 2
2. God of war 1+2
3. Rayman origins
4. Arkham origins blackgate
5. Sly cooper hd collections
6. Jak and daxter collections
7. Nfs most wanted
8. Tearaway
9. Dangaronpa
10. Assassin's creed 3 liberation
11. Killzone mercenary (best fps on portable devices)
12. Rayman legends
13. Uncharted golden abyss
14. Mortal kombat
15. Ratchet and clank collections
16. Resident evil 2
17. Fifa 18 (fan moded with updated rosters and kits)
18. Gravity rush
19. Persona 4 golden
20. Lego Jurassic world
21. Lego batman 1, 2, 3
22. Ultimate marvel vs capcom
23. Oddworld strangers wrath
24. Assassin's creed chronicles
25. Limbo
26. Machinarium
27. Counter spy
28. Child of light
29. Toikidan 2
30. Amazing Spider-Man
31. Metal gear solid hd collections
32. Dead or alive 5
33. Wings of freedom
34. Wipeout 2048
35. Batman telltale games
36. The walking dead series
37. Loco-rocco
38. Lost dimension
39. Rogue legacy
40. Guacamelee
41. Odin's sphere lefthraiser
42. Minecraft
43. Final fantasy
44. Hotline Miami
45. Severed
46. Little big planet
47. Terraria
48. Motorstorm
49. Unit 13
50. Call of duty.

Biko Lemmie just stop dere for now wink

And moreover I don't need to sell my vita to buy a good phone because I have a very good phone already and I do game on it too sometimes esp. Gta games cus those are the only games worthy to play on mobile. grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Diiike:

Please which is better Shadow gun dead zone or Shadow gun legends

I didn't play Deadzone much... I played it a little long ago when I downloaded from external Sites... Can't even remember how it is

In any Case, Deadzone is well outdated... Just download the Shadowgun Legends from Playstore and enjoy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Duo

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Dinner is Served

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Abeg any sweet high graphics offline game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Adrenaline homebrew

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

you are just being ignorant do you know that psvita can be cracked to run android os to be able to play android games don't argue just check youtube

try check pubg mobile gameplay on a hack psvita
you no go compare their graphics again your argument is invalid coz psvita can play and run any android or iOS games baba including fortnite mobile

so get your facts right before you start ranting up and down the only disadvantage is that you more have and external keyboard mapper app installed to be able to use your buttons to play pubg and fortnite

come to think of it regret why I sell my vita I have had all this information sooner

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2018
kings1942:
ignore dat dude jare android vs psvita is just trash android has won already

in terms of gaming try explain to me how android beats psvita coz psvita can play android games and android can't play psvita games so pls explain

try get your facts right before jumping on the bandwagon and dissing psvita

you just make me tire now

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

in terms of gaming try explain to me how android beats psvita coz psvita can play android games and android can't play psvita games so pls explain

try get your facts right before jumping on the bandwagon and dissing psvita

you just make me tire now
f**k off

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.