Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791827 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by RavenEyes(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Vecto:
nfs most wanted on android is offline too right?

Yeah Man, it's offline cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Agbogashi: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
RavenEyes:

You can try gtr2 or NFS most wanted 2012 Android versions

The need for speed is pleasing to the eyes graphic-wise
link(s ) pls! Thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by RavenEyes(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Agbogashi:
link(s ) pls! Thank you

Get it @androidgamegratisan.com

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=RavenEyes post=71752321]

It's might be superb on phones, it's might be interesting on phones but consoles nfs most wanted is a game that was developed with big budget and not some cash grab or in-app purchases.

NFS most wanted isn't in the same league with those kiddy or unmatured games titled asphalt 8 or 9[/quoi
I wasn't comparing them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by RavenEyes(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Telvin7 post=71764672][/quote]

Sorry I misquoted you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Iykesmooth: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2018
daamazing:
It's still the best moba on mobile tho.

It has the best graphics but that's it

Mobile legends and arena of valor are more fun to play. Which is why they have bigger fanbase than vainglory despite being newer than vainglory
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Iykesmooth:

It has the best graphics but that's it

Mobile legends and arena of valor are more fun to play. Which is why they have bigger fanbase than vainglory despite being newer than vainglory
hmm, true sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
After so many years,..... playing for the 3rd time.......

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Again.......

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Telvin7:
Again.......

beach buggy? See poor graphics undecided this is the kind of game that would make some people start saying Psvita is better than mobile in gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Telvin7:

Beach Buggy Blitz.... Good times

Be like say I shall follow suit and re-download the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
MobileGees:

beach buggy? See poor graphics undecided this is the kind of game that would make some people start saying Psvita is better than mobile in gaming

PS Vita is still better game quality-wise tho cause PS Vita games are more matured, made with good Budget etc lemmie shaa kip kuayet grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gonna be shipped tomorrow, I can't wait to lay my hands on it and run San Andreas with no glitches. Lol smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Telvin7:

whats the name of this game ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Gonna be shipped tomorrow, I can't wait to lay my hands on it and run San Andreas with no glitches. Lol smiley

san andreas is fun. I stopped playing when they stopped giving me missions along the line. Someone said its because i enables cheat do you think thats the reason why? Have you used cheats before?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Vecto:

san andreas is fun. I stopped playing when they stopped giving me missions along the line. Someone said its because i enables cheat do you think thats the reason why? Have you used cheats before?

Yes it happened to me when I was using cheat to play on my s5 during last year. If you use Cleo cheat and install some cheats like open all shops or changing of the icons on the maps or using never wanted cheat then it gonna affect your gameplay cause some missions require things like wanted, some icons etc. That's my own experience with the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Playing mc4 again tonight.

Am really surprised that people are still playing it's multiplayer giving the fact that gameloft had released two online multiplayer modern combat games. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
MobileGees:

forget about the graphics . beach buggy, I must say , is a very nice game even though I'm not a fan of games below the size of 1gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Amazing!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Got a few dinners tonight...about 4 or so

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:31am On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Am really surprised that people are still playing it's multiplayer giving the fact that gameloft had released two online multiplayer modern combat games. cheesy
still has the best modern combat multiplayer till date

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Tommy gun nuke
2 mk11 nukes
Famas

#bulletforce

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Creamychic(f): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2018
/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Baddestguyp:
still has the best modern combat multiplayer till date

Yeah cause it's more fast-paced than mc5 or mc vs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I have already ordered for anoda Sammy 7 edge. Those xiaomi phones are no go area for me.
maybe u should try Nokia 7 plus,8,6.1plus,5.1plus they are all great for gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dinner ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
tidedroid:
maybe u should try Nokia 7 plus,8,6.1plus,5.1plus they are all great for gaming

God forbid cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lojekunle: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hi can someone suggest a good car race game for me that's offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lojekunle:
Hi can someone suggest a good car race game for me that's offline
1. Need for speed: most wanted
2. Real racing 3
3. Asphalt 8
Above should be d best 3 offline car racing games on android.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I dont know which android version you are using, for me I install the game in my andorid 8.1 but pink line all over the game, which site did you download yours, mine is from revdl website
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

God forbid cry
y

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.