Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782255 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
typicalgamer:

pls Sam go to cluc n bell to buy food jump over the counter look behind the back of the workers for an easter egg written behind their shirts and screen shot it and upload here

There are two gluc n bell in the map. I went to the one at the back of groove street but nuthin aren't there bro. But hey wait, am gonna go to the second one

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

The one you got all those achievement on bro

Lol grin, it's from all the games i played using that account as login
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
typicalgamer:

pls Sam go to cluc n bell to buy food jump over the counter look behind the back of the workers for an easter egg written behind their shirts and screen shot it and upload here

I swear bro you are something else grin Now am stuck and I ont know how to get out of the counter now. Lol

Anyways, it says taste that cock or something partaining with cock at the back of their t shirts but I couldn't read it well cause it's blurry.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
skywolf28:

Lol grin, it's from all the games i played using that account as login

Woww, I love game trophies and achievement too bro. Gr8 achievements you got there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
OduaaLeopard:

I tried searching for where to download this game but I can't find any. Do you know any site I can download the gta games bro?

Go to revdl.com or androidgamegratisan.com you will find em there.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mykcool:
bros you really get time, you've given him too much of your time. For someone to think xiaomi is inferior because of its price says a lot about their reasoning. Even nani667 didn't bother to argue with him. Daamazing u really try
I've learnt my lesson kiss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OduaaLeopard(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Go to revdl.com or androidgamegratisan.com you will find em there.

Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I have already ordered for anoda Sammy 7 edge. Those xiaomi phones are no go area for me.
yur missing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
oxygenlove:
yur missing

How?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
OduaaLeopard:

Thanks bro

You wlc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I swear bro you are something else grin Now am stuck and I ont know how to get out of the counter now. Lol

Anyways, it says taste that cock or something partaining with cock at the back of their t shirts but I couldn't read it well cause it's blurry.

what graphics settings are you using in GTA sa

plz reply fast make I confirm something
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

what graphics settings are you using in GTA sa

plz reply fast make I confirm something

Am using 1440×2560 equivalent to 2k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 1:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Y'all make this thread so much fun, even those with strange arguments and those with strange points to prove. Y'all are dope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 1:59am On Oct 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I bought it on play store. But you can get the game on revdl.com or androidgamegratisan.com
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Thank God i didnt open page 900 with my normal sub...
Mb Would've been drained

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:36am On Oct 06, 2018
nani667:
Decided to spam some Crates...the Gold won't spend itself
why u so lucky at bf...see sweet skins
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:36am On Oct 06, 2018
nani667:
Decided to Unlock the Scorpio to test out the Skins

Rugged Battlefield...
lemme go and get gold asap...need my own skins...this intimidation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:16am On Oct 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Am using 1440×2160 equivalent to 2k

and in ps2 version those words ....taste the c©ck ....

is clean and clear now somebody go tell me android GTA sa has much better picture quality than ps2 version when he no fit show common easter egg clear

I thank god say you don clear my doubt

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

is clean and clear now somebody go tell me android GTA sa has much better picture quality than ps2 version when he no fit show common easter egg clear

i dnt knw what yur arguing about o..... someone told u his resolution is up to 2k ...mehnnnnn somebody should just get a xiaomi device ...and stop posing with a refurbished Samsung

4 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

Nevermind, Android version has only resolutions going for it but poor textures. What I could say that improved over the ps2 version was the characters now having fingers. Everything else looks too shiny and the characters looks too blocky, poor draw distance etc. Same can be said for the Xbox 360 version too which was a mobile port.

Hell I even miss those sun rays on the ps2 versions. Same with gta vice city and liberty city stories, Chinatown wars.

Gta Chinatown wars has good resolutions on Android but no shadows, And dynamic lightning effects which was on the psp versions are missing.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2018
grudges:
ok thanks

You're wlc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by naijajobspost(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2018
have you checked the top 5 must have android apps here

https://www.nairaland.com/4772426/top-5-android-fun-games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

Now I maxed the gta's graphics to maximum with everything up and set my phone's profile using Samsung's game tuner to performance to see if it's gonna make a difference. Then I went to the second gluc n bell and same thing happened.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OduaaLeopard(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Nevermind, Android version has only resolutions going for it but poor textures. What I could say that improved over the ps2 version was the characters now having fingers. Everything else looks too shiny and the characters looks too blocky, poor draw distance etc. Same can be said for the Xbox 360 version too which was a mobile port.

Hell I even miss those sun rays on the ps2 versions. Same with gta vice city and liberty city stories, Chinatown wars.

Gta Chinatown wars has good resolutions on Android but no shadows, And dynamic lightning effects which was on the psp versions are missing.

Have played that gta Chinatown wars on psp back in those days. I had fun with it back then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2018
OduaaLeopard:

Have played that gta Chinatown wars on psp back in those days. I had fun with it back then.

Ikr. wink

I love it too and still gat it on moi Vita, but I don't like it as much as the 3d or hd gta games tho. Especially San Andreas.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2018
oxygenlove:
i dnt knw what yur arguing about o..... someone told u his resolution is up to 2k ...mehnnnnn somebody should just get a xiaomi device ...and stop posing with a refurbished Samsung

just exactly what I'm looking for
@ oxygenlove thumbs up

@sammy frosh why ya own no clear like this na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Guy I swear u yarning dust... Gta San Andreas on everything MAX.. With a Samsung amuled display.. Million times better than its ps2 counterpart... Dont u even dare compare.. People like u would have played with a tecno phone with 512mb ram... Graphics... Draw distance.. Texture graphics at max.. Bro dont even compare biko... Just mere looking at the car's u can see d difference. 7up.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

@ oxygenlove thumbs up

I ont know, maybe it's my version which is 1.08.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Gotta download this sh*t called Assassin's Creed identify. first time trying it.

I hope it's playable with good fps shaa.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Gotta download this sh*t called Assassin's Creed identify. first time trying it.

I hope it's playable with good fps shaa.
crap to me...just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

@ oxygenlove thumbs up

Okay it seems the exynos version of the s7 has gta SA glitches issues like I state in some of my earlier posts cus I lowered the resolutions down to 1080p to see if it's gonna change but nope.

Now that's gta running on my exynos s7 varints and my s4. It seems snapdragon gpus are the best for this game and not the Mali gpus. (Note that I couldn't get a clear pics cause my s4's camera isn't good anymore)

And once my s7 edge arrive am gonna post the pics on the game for you to show if there's anything different.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
crap to me...just my opinion

How does it play? Is it like some other crappy cash grabbing Ubisoft games on Android.

It's asking me to download some 1.9gb additional data. Maybe I will check some gameplay of it on YouTube b4 wasting my time with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.