Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790205 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tonybod: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Baddestguyp:
thats bullet force
Thanks, anyother similar FPS you can recommend?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dollabiz: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
I recommend this to game lovers .its amazing

Flap Minimal as the name suggest is an endless minimal game that
everyone enjoys to play.

What's New
Minimalistic UI

Requires Android
4.0 and up

Size
16M
download link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.napexa.flapminimal

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dollabiz: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
One of the best educating fun game apps...check this out!

Logo Quiz: Pro Game is an interactive Logo Trivia Game where one can
enjoy playing it with all their friends and family.

Main Features:
* Guess Famous Logos
* Increase in difficulty as you progress
* Logos of World famous Brands
* Guess the logos from Pictures
* Hints available too
* Keep a track of your progress
* 100% Free
What's New
New Levels added

Size
18M

Requires Android
4.0.3 and up

download link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raajmehta.logoquizprogame

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dollabiz: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
This fun game will also keep you busy on your android device!

SuperDuperBall is 100% Offline game you can play anytime anywhere

What's New
New Turbo Mode added.

Size
18M

Requires Android
4.0 and up

download link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.napexa.superduperball

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tonybod:

Thanks, anyother similar FPS you can recommend?
none
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Telvin7:
hmmmm bossing the game......look out 4 the next boss

with balloons powerups..... mistakenly deleted my own

That Basterd disturb me sha... Struggled small before I was able to win... He dey spam Balls anyhow...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Baddestguyp:
coyote is my best...better viewing space.

That fmj perk in ur ss doenst increase damage hope u know?

That is pretty obvious... It doesn't state that it increases damage

Besides I haven't even unlocked it yet

I still have a long way to go
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Guys add me to any WhatsApp or telegram group 08106021024
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Welcome to bULLy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
OduaaLeopard:

Guy like how much did you get your PS Vita?

57k grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
nani667:

That Basterd disturb me sha... Struggled small before I was able to win... He dey spam Balls anyhow...
I swear that guy.........
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tonybod:

Oh, what game is it and which other of its kind can you recommend, both offline and online.
kill shot bravo..............
Mc4
Hitman sniper
Forward assault
Sniper 3d
Infinity ops
Shadowgun legends
Sniper fury
Dead effect 2
Sniper x
Unkilled
Warhammer 40,000 blades,
WWE immortal
Injustice 2
Forged fantasy
Deux the fall
Forces of freedom
Brothers in arm 3

......more to come..........
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OduaaLeopard(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
sammyfrosh:

57k grin

You could have gotten a PS3 or PS4 with that money instead of getting a PS Vita. Just my opinion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Welcome to bULLy cheesy

you sabi better thing. One thing i dont like is why one cant ride motorcycles or cars..just bicycles angry
sammyfrosh:
Welcome to bULLy cheesy

you sabi better thing. One thing i dont like is why one cant ride motorcycles or cars..just bicycles
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Vecto:

you sabi better thing. One thing i dont like is why one cant ride motorcycles or cars..just bicycles angry

you sabi better thing. One thing i dont like is why one cant ride motorcycles or cars..just bicycles

Ikr... But I think it because it isn't like the gta games. This game focused on school life as a student not gangstas and I think that's why one couldn't ride motorcycles or cars in the game but I also think one can skateboard in the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
OduaaLeopard:

You could have gotten a PS3 or PS4 with that money instead of getting a PS Vita. Just my opinion

You're right bro but is just that I love portable consoles cus they are easier to be carried and could be played inside a bus or while waiting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Ikr... But I think it because it isn't like the gta games. This game focused on school life as a student not gangstas and I think that's why one couldn't ride motorcycles or cars in the game but I also think one can skateboard in the game.

True that...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
The island 2: castaways

Embark on an unbelievable Adventure that will change the island's tribe lives forever.

Learn about some spiritual forces of nature in the Yoruba cultures such as oduduwa, sango, obatala, olorun, esu, ifa etc

You can also explore the islands, catch fishes, multipedes (crabs), shoot leap-quicks (pheasant-like birds), hunt boars, garden and harvest, cook, make arrows, cut down trees etc with over 300 intriguing quests to complete

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Collinz2:
Guys add me to any WhatsApp or telegram group 08106021024

Added ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
sammyfrosh:
The island 2: castaways

Embark on an unbelievable Adventure that will change the island's tribe lives forever.

Learn about some spiritual forces of nature in the Yoruba cultures such as oduduwa, sango, obatala, olorun, esu, ifa etc

You can also explore the islands, catch fishes, multipedes (crabs), shoot leap-quicks (pheasant-like birds), hunt boars, garden and harvest, cook, make arrows, cut down trees etc with over 300 intriguing quests to complete
Wow. Was this made by a Nigerian company?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MBHDTECH9: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Infinix Note 5 stylus (pro) water test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T22ZNw7wDA
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MBHDTECH9: 3:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Infinix Note 5 stylus (pro) unboxing and first impression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3rMTh6784Q
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2018
MasterPDON:

Wow. Was this made by a Nigerian company?

The game was made by some developers called g5, but I don't know if they are Nigerian software and apps developers bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xtianvic(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Just finished downloading Gta vice city on the play store.

Guys do you think gta San Andreas is better or is it the other way around?

cheesy
don't you think Gangster Las Vegas is much better than GTA?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Xtianvic:
don't you think Gangster Las Vegas is much better than GTA?

Nah I don't think so. I hate that game, it looks unmatured compared to the gta games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Just got a borussia Dortmund skin for my Vita. Looks sleek. Oh and by the way am still digging this Batman game real bad too.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tonybod: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Telvin7 post=71893973] kill shot bravo..............
Mc4
Hitman sniper
Forward assault
Sniper 3d
Infinity ops
Shadowgun legends
Sniper fury
Dead effect 2
Sniper x
Unkilled
Warhammer 40,000 blades,
WWE immortal
Injustice 2
Forged fantasy
Deux the fall
Forces of freedom
Brothers in arm 3

......more to come..........

Thank, personally I prefer the injustice 1 to 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
typicalgamer:

now I understand coz I've finish the story mode like ten times plus since 2007 till now only playing now on ps3 because of the easter eggs I heard was inside the game

they even made reference inside GTA sa about GTA 4 that's will be release about 7 years later

My edge has finally arrived. Am gonna check if it did the same as the s7 did in San Andreas

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
typicalgamer:

now I understand coz I've finish the story mode like ten times plus since 2007 till now only playing now on ps3 because of the easter eggs I heard was inside the game

they even made reference inside GTA sa about GTA 4 that's will be release about 7 years later

Now I did the same on the edge which was also running exynos chip and the same thing happen.

I think The game was developed with snapdragon devices cpu in mind

And by the way am playing angry birds 2

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
sammyfrosh:

My edge has finally arrived. Am gonna check if it did the same as the s7 did in San Andreas
sorry, how much did u get it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
rawdpiper:

sorry, how much did u get it?

125€ equivalent to 44k Nigerian naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.