Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2797149 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
God of wars on the go= potability grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Have you played oddworld: strangers wrath

It's an old XboxOg game that got ported to Android/iOS/ps360/PC/Vita. It's like a first person shooter game where your objective is to capture outlaws and bandits. The game is fun

I don't know why I couldn't get into this game, it think it might probably be because of the gameplay or the poor voice acting, or the the bad camera angle panning the game just sucked so much to me that I didn't finish it before deleting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
sammyfrosh:

But there are many games like donkey Kong, ultimate Spider-Man, Rayman etc that are all worth playing on it

I repeat none of the games are worth playing except Pokémon series
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
MobileGees:

I repeat none of the games are worth playing except Pokémon series

Is it because They look like kiddy games right? Not 3d like the PPSSPP games cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
MobileGees:

I don't know why I couldn't get into this game, it think it might probably be because of the gameplay or the poor voice acting, or the the bad camera angle panning the game just sucked so much to me that I didn't finish it before deleting

Game's actually fun. I think the reason you couldn't get into it might be because of the touchscreen controls etc because that can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I love and have a lot of fun with the game tho. It's one of the few console games that got ported over to mobile.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2018
MobileGees:

ah swear.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by marvinsync(m): 4:26am On Oct 26, 2018
flexerking:
just go to playstore

free fire is not available in our country on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Is it because They look like kiddy games right? Not 3d like the PPSSPP games cheesy
Exactly!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2018
oxygenlove:
ah swear.....

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way, when the game got released I rushed to download due to the hype around it, and got really disappointed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Game's actually fun. I think the reason you couldn't get into it might be because of the touchscreen controls etc because that can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I love and have a lot of fun with the game tho. It's one of the few console games that got ported over to mobile.
just because it was a console port doesn't necessarily mean it is a good game, check "The World Ends With Us" you will understand what I mean

And alot of console/pc games have been ported to android so there are not just "few"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Hahaha grin I see what you did there. Easily beats Snapdragon 835 & 845 android devices but no where near the outstanding gaming performance of the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and 6s let alone iPhone X, Xs, XsMax which are not match for the inferior Asus ROG phones or Samsung S9 and the likes. cheesy grin

grin grin You got me wrong bro

I meant the game is better than both current gen iPhone/Android games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2018
MobileGees:

just because it was a console port doesn't necessarily mean it is a good game, check "The World Ends With Us" you will understand what I mean

And alot of console/pc games have been ported to android so there are not just "few"

Many people enjoy the game btw and I also did. Check YouTube videos. It's might not be your taste since it's not like every shooter games out there, sooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Many people enjoy the game btw and I also did. Check YouTube videos. It's might not be your taste since it's not like every shooter games out there, sooo

I'm a lover of many genre of video games don't care what genre it is I would love it, it lacked good gameplay and I such games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2018
MobileGees:

I'm a lover of many genre of video games don't care what genre it is I would love it, it lacked good gameplay and I such games

Okay it's your own opinion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2018
MobileGees:

I think I agree with you. Oddworld is meh to be frank. Video quality poor, sound too. Not to even talk about the whacky controls. Too bad for a game that's supposed to be promising.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I think I agree with you. Oddworld is meh to be frank. Video quality poor, sound too. Not to even talk about the whacky controls. Too bad for a game that's supposed to be promising.

you are wrong I currently have this game in my Xbox live

trust me the graphics is o.p when you saw the trailer of the game thats the console graphics you are looking at but the downside is everything else it only has good picture quality

but everything else in the game is broken mostly when you on network for console na so the game dae glitch up and down
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2018
olayinkajnr:

The wacky controls was a the major turn off for me, the controls felt like punishment grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2018
typicalgamer:

trust me the graphics is o.p when you saw the trailer of the game thats the console graphics you are looking at but the downside is everything else it only has good picture quality

but everything else in the game is broken mostly when you on network for console na so the game dae glitch up and down

Now that I remembered deceptive graphics was also one of the reason, I hated the game

The trailer of the mobile version had spectacular graphics and all but when it came to the real game, I was like "What is this" the developers lied throughout the trailer, the trailer didn't even portray anything in the real game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2018
typicalgamer:

I'm not trying to be right.

And I'm referring to Oddworld on Android and not on console. Am I still wrong?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2018
While we are here, can anyone please recommend a wireless pad for my Nokia 5.1 for gaming.

Thank you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Have you played oddworld: strangers wrath

It's an old XboxOg game that got ported to Android/iOS/ps360/PC/Vita. It's like a first person shooter game where your objective is to capture outlaws and bandits. The game is fun

I'll check it out. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
MobileGees:

grin grin You got me wrong bro

I meant the game is better than both current gen iPhone/Android games
I was being sarcastic hoping to stir up some trouble. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeLioncourt:

I'll check it out. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I was being sarcastic hoping to stir up some trouble. grin

grin grin See ya head
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Update still crashes but at least its playable now...the only crash i experience is midgame...they fixed waiting area crash by removing the buggy one the added in 0.8...sanhok still crashes at waiting area tho...

Solo v squad as usual...two chicken dinners...several fails

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
MobileGees:

Mind listing console games that got ported to android other than gtas, Oddworld games, bully??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Mind listing console games that got ported to android other than gtas, Oddworld games, bully??
PES and FIFA??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
typicalgamer:

Network as how. I don't know which of the Oddworld games you are referring to but stranger's wrath doesn't require internet during gameplay and the game never glitch on my phone or vita
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

PES and FIFA??

Guy tell me this is sarcasm. shocked

Don't you see the differences between fifa mobile and pes mobile and the consoles version. How do those look like port to you?

So don't you know the differences between a game that was being ported and one that was developed ground up for a mobile devices
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Guy tell me this is sarcasm. shocked

Don't you see the differences between fifa mobile and pes mobile and the consoles version. How do those look like port to you?

So don't you know the differences between a game that was being ported and one that was developed ground up for a mobile devices
na question na, didn't you see the question marks at the end?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

na question na, didn't you see the question marks at the end?

Then nope those aren't port. They were developed from the ground up and looks nothing like fifa or pes on console and pc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Guys am thinking of buying this switch since It seems Nintendo are releasing third party games and ps4/xbox1 games on it.

Whaddyyyaaaa all think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.