Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791576 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
flexerking:
smh this sammy guy is just a pap mehh day and night

I might also be a Garri too grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
sauceEEP:
NBA 2k19 on oneplus 5, nice gameplay but graphics is below par when compared to 2k18....
what's ur verdict compared to 2k18?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
flexerking:
smh this sammy guy is just a pap mehh day and night

grin grin grin

I just weak.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I might also be a Garri too grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
already 60hrs through Xcom I would say they did a really fantastic job on this game, it's been long I've been so engrossed in a video game

the graphics is muah
the gameplay awesome
the sound and voice acting is just too good to be true

not just any kinda game you play anyhow, infact if you play anyhow, you die anyhow grin

the different developers that came together to make this game really deserved an accolade

Still surprised as to why this game isn't really popular

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

grin grin grin

I just weak.

Infact we both weak bro grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:56am On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:
already 60hrs through Xcom I would say they did a really fantastic job on this game, it's been long I've been so engrossed in a video game

the graphics is muah
the gameplay awesome

not just any kinda game you play anyhow, infact if you play anyhow, you die anyhow grin

the different developers that came together to make this game really deserved an accolade

see dead list of good soldiers gone too soon...you ain't as addicted to that game as I was when I was playing it,I hardly let go of such kills if they were my top soldiers (awarded with medals and their name and strategy stucked in my head) instead I restart the game and avoid the mistakes I did earlier...but we all have different motives

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:

Guy this comparison doesn't make any sense, it just like comparing iPhone X with Samsung S6, it's just unfair, if you will compare the both, then compare them with their latest ie s9 with iPhone X then that is fair
blow me away,I've heard about Nintendo switch but never knew it came this close to top consoles like ps4...I saw it as the same Nintendo back then (2012) with upgrades

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2018
guydangerous:
see dead list of good soldiers gone too soon...you ain't as addicted to that game as I was when I was playing it,I hardly let go of such kills if they were my top soldiers (awarded with medals and their name and strategy stucked in my head) instead I restart the game and avoid the mistakes I did earlier...but we all have different motives

oh I could restart? didn't realize that, thanks for the head up Man it hurts me to lose such soldiers I've invested so much in
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2018
guydangerous:
blow me away,I've heard about Nintendo switch but never knew it came this close to top consoles like ps4...I saw it as the same Nintendo back then (2012) with upgrades

I really liked how you admitted you were wrong, if it was Sammyfrosh he would have find a way to twist to the topic to make him right grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:

I really liked how you admitted you were wrong, if it was Sammyfrosh he would have find a way to twist to the topic to make him right grin grin

Lol grin Bahd guy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:

And it's really toxic wasting time on such o.

Such argument fit make person dumb. You just allow them assume they are right. Shikenan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

And it's really toxic wasting time on such o.

Such argument fit make person dumb. You just allow them assume they are right. Shikenan

Exactly bro

Infact nah venom wasting time on such o biko

grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Exactly bro

Infact nah venom wasting time on such o biko

grin

You are just trying to get my attention and you have.

I'm actually directing it to you. Arguing with you is very toxic and tiring. Someone that always tries to assume he's always right or let me say he knows much more than anyone.

I understand that you are always trying to prove points that people don't know, but at least add a touch of class and sanity to it.

In reference to your other quotes, I understand that you've gamed on different platforms but to break your bubbles, you are just starting where some of us are. So please, quit with the mentions and argue with your likes. At least, I didn't tag you ever since you started ruminating all over the thread before now Samuel!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

You are just trying to get my attention and you have.

I'm actually directing it to you. Arguing with you is very toxic and tiring. Someone that always tries to assume he's always right or let me say he knows much more than anyone.

I understand that you are always trying to prove points that people don't know, but at least add a touch of class and sanity to it.

In reference to your other quotes, I understand that you've gamed on different platforms but to break your bubbles, you are just starting where some of us are. So please, quit with the mentions and argue with your likes. At least, I didn't tag you ever since you started ruminating all over the thread before now Samuel!!!

And I also don't tag you ever since my emergence too either. And if my arguments are rather toxic or venoms to you then stay off it and don't direct questions at me bro. Let those that have the anti-toxic to my arguments do the required justice cus it's a free forum and I understand that there are people that have even more knowledge about games than me.

My arguments are my own opinions just as other people have their own opinions too. Just because someone doesn't agree with you pple then you say they are acting like they know everything than anybody else. Lol

And I aren't Samuel (well nobody cares)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

And I also don't tag you ever since my emergence too. And if my arguments are rather toxic or venoms to you then stay off it and don't direct questions at me bro. Let those that have the anti-toxic to my arguments do the required justice cus it's a free forum and I understand that there are people that have even more knowledge about games than me.

My arguments are my own opinions just as other people have their own opinions too.

And I aren't Samuel (well nobody cares)

Save yourself the blabs. I don't want to say you are blind or you don't really know what you are doing. You tagged me twice before I finally replied you. If that's not seeking for attention, then what do we call it.

And before now, I never tagged your venomous posts. Shows I have been staying away from it till this moment. Go and deal with your frustrations or face those that are more interested in your toxic posts and don't tag my mentions of other people's post which was exactly what you did that triggered my response. Capiche?

And I careless if your name is Samuel or Samson.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2018
@baddestguyp how far with Bullet force now, hope they've not spoilt the game like MC5? I'm thinking to download it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:

the graphics is muah
the gameplay awesome

Ever since my SD card got corrupted, I didn't bother playing this game again. Very dope game and I must say if you love your time, careful playing it o. You no go know when time go grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Save yourself the blabs. I don't want to say you are blind or you don't really know what you are doing. You tagged me twice before I finally replied you. If that's not seeking for attention, then what do we call it.

And before now, I never tagged your venomous posts. Shows I have been staying away from it till this moment. Go and deal with your frustrations or face those that are more interested in your toxic posts and don't tag my mentions of other people's post which was exactly what you did that triggered my response. Capiche?

And I careless if your name is Samuel or Samson.

Then it's as simple as Abc. Stay away from the venomous posts and let's those with anti-venom do their justice bro.

Me frustration? Nah aren't gat that @ all and yes am gonna face those that are interested in my posts bro and don't also try to reference to my posts by mentioning other people and stylishly referring to me either. And yes I capiche. wink

And about the name thing it's Samson but as I said earlier no one cares
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Then it's as simple as Abc. Stay away from the venomous posts and let's those with anti-venom do their justice bro.

Me frustration? Nah aren't gat that @ all and yes am gonna face those that are interested in my posts bro and don't also try to reference to my posts by mentioning other people and stylishly referring to me either. And yes I capiche. wink

And about the name thing it's Samson but as I said earlier no one cares

Work on yourself. So I shouldn't tag others because you feel I'm always stylishly refering to you?

Lmao, see lame demand abeg.

Work on your conscience and don't always feel like someone is referring to you even if there's nothing to refer to you about.

If you are so hurt, then you tag others too so you can stylishly refer to me. It's as simple as ABC. Don't just tag me to your venomous post is all. Na to waka pass am and you waka pass my own too but no tag me to am. That's a kind request.

I tagged MobileGees and one other person but because you felt I'm referring to you, you decided to tag me. Twice!!!.

Tag others too so you can stylishly refer to me grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Work on yourself. So I shouldn't tag others because you feel I'm always stylishly refering to you?

Lmao, see lame demand abeg.

Work on your conscience and don't always feel like someone is referring to you even if there's nothing to refer to you about.

If you are so hurt, then you tag others too so you can stylishly refer to me. It's as simple as ABC. Don't just tag me to your venomous post is all. Na to waka pass am and you waka pass my own too but no tag me to am. That's a kind request.

I tagged MobileGees and one other person but because you felt I'm referring to you, you decided to tag me. Twice!!!.

Tag others too so you can stylishly refer to me grin grin grin

Ok man, I won't tag you to moi venomous posts wink

Got screenshots to post
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Ok man, I won't tag you to moi venomous posts wink

And by the way, can you please recommend a wireless pad for my Nokia 5.1 for gaming? One that will work on it?

Thank you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

And by the way, can you please recommend a wireless pad for my Nokia 5.1 for gaming? One that will work on it?

Thank you.

Then you should try these as they look like a ds3 controller

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Then you should try these

Thank you. Hope it can be shipped down to Nigeria?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Thank you. Hope it can be shipped down to Nigeria?

I think it can but I don't know the estimated time for it to be delivered or the shipping costs tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I think it can but I don't know the estimated time for it to be delivered or the shipping costs tho

What do you think about this?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

What do you think about this?

I think it's good and doesn't cost very much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I think it's good and doesn't cost very much

Let me order it then. Thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Let me order it then. Thank you

You're welcome. What game do you wanna play it with bro?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Decided to play uncharted again this morning. I hope i can play this kind of game on our Android devices soon enough if we get a more serious developers cus me I like portability which mobile offers

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
But why do Nintendo switch have baby baby games SEF

I don't play football sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2018
BTW who have downloaded red dead redemption 2? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.