Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781733 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Ever since my SD card got corrupted, I didn't bother playing this game again. Very dope game and I must say if you love your time, careful playing it o. You no go know when time go grin grin grin
I dy tell you bro,it's so addictive when playing that hours start behaving like minutes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

And by the way, can you please recommend a wireless pad for my Nokia 5.1 for gaming? One that will work on it?

Thank you.
I bought ipega pg9077 from AliExpress through someone (haven't played or tested any games with it yet cus am phone less now) but I thoroughly watched YouTube videos and read comments about it before going for it

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

What do you think about this?
always watch YouTube videos and reviews about the game pad before buying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Decided to play uncharted again this morning. I hope i can play this kind of game on our Android devices soon enough if we get a more serious developers cus me I like portability which mobile offers
now that is what I call graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
BTW who have downloaded red dead redemption 2? grin
on mobile or console
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
tidedroid:
if u such a fan maybe try their new game chaos reborn
nice I will look into it as well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

PUBG, PES2018 and some PPSSPP games.
lol pubg is always the number one reason
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
guydangerous:
nor mind pubg heard they ban ppl coz of octopus app and yet they dont fully support pads on their own like rockstar do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
guydangerous:
I bought ipega pg9077 from AliExpress through someone (haven't played or tested any games with it yet cus am phone less now) but I thoroughly watched YouTube videos and read comments about it before going for it

Nice kiss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
guydangerous:
I dy tell you bro,it's so addictive when playing that hours start behaving like minutes

exactly what's happening to me.

The most frustrating part is missing shots that has 80% accuracy that thing dey vex me ehn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Running psx classic

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

PUBG, PES2018 and some PPSSPP games.
can this pad work with pes18 ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2018
Anyone gat a rooted xiaomi redmi 5 plus for sale?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2018
MobileGees:

when I said Xbox one has the most games I wasn't joking

Xbox one has 1771 games while the Switch has 1235 games
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

and we were talking about exclusives which Xbox still beats Nintendo hands down, don't argue without getting your facts right please

bro read my statement again you will see I stated Nintendo switch alone but all Nintendo exclusive

against all Microsoft Xbox exclusive Nintendo has more

this is a dead argument bro Nintendo all the way
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:04am On Oct 28, 2018
imagine the switch was release about a year ago it has got almost or more than Xbox just imagine before year ends or by next year
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Seyilome:
can this pad work with pes18 ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2018
guydangerous:

I swear. To dey tap tap for my phone don tire me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:46am On Oct 28, 2018
guydangerous:
always watch YouTube videos and reviews about the game pad before buying

Alright bro, thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:46am On Oct 28, 2018
guydangerous:

Seen different reviews about this. Na to wait be the issue now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2018
guydangerous:
on mobile or console
Is there mobile version ni??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Running psx classic

Enjoyed this game on PS One back in the day.. Beast appearing allover the place giving tips

Used all manner of Cheat... The Invulnerability Cheat + Unlimited Webbing was what I used to Clear the game ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2018
nani667:

Enjoyed this game on PS One back in the day.. Beast appearing allover the place giving tips

Used all manner of Cheat... The Invulnerability Cheat + Unlimited Webbing was what I used to Clear the game ✔️

I think the one you're talking about was Spider-Man 2 enter electro which was it sequel. It was black-cat and dare-devil who appeared all over the place here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2018
f***k jumia, unreliable set of people, ordered for Red dead redemption 2 and Spiderman since Monday they promised to deliver on Wednesday, I didn't get anything till yesterday's evening which they brought only red dead redemption.

4 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
The bad boy has arrived cool

6 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Shadow and flame. An old remake of the original classic Prince of Persia

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
flexerking:
nor mind pubg heard they ban ppl coz of octopus app and yet they dont fully support pads on their own like rockstar do
people are still into it until another game changer come on board, besides the game is still in its early stages so alot are expected to happen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
MobileGees:

exactly what's happening to me.

The most frustrating part is missing shots that has 80% accuracy that thing dey vex me ehn
grin grin even at close range with a shortgun the player will still miss, nothing vex me pass that one

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I swear. To dey tap tap for my phone don tire me
my big fingers sef won't let me see what am doing or view everything in full
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Is there mobile version ni??
was just asking

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Seen different reviews about this. Na to wait be the issue now.
wait for more reviews or expecting a new pad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
MobileGees:
The bad boy has arrived cool
flex on,your keyboard though... which system you dy use
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
guydangerous:
was just asking
no PC version yet SEF....mobile version is a dream

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.