Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791519 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Going in...

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Now onto Batman the telltale series

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
nani667:
Going in...
you need this

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dukeokafor(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
sheggsliveth:

only if you stay in Lagos mainland

Yes please I do.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
dukeokafor:

Yes please I do.

where do you stay?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
olayinkajnr:

How much does this console cost?

I bought mine for 181€ equivalent to 62k Nigerian naira but it's gonna be cheaper by now especially on ebay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OduaaLeopard(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Wolf among us was such a great experience. Didn't know it was this good along with TWD season 1.

Now onto Batman the telltale series hopefully it's as good as the other games

Nice screenshot bro. I played that wolf among us game and I like it only problem I have was that it's lags a little bit during the last boss fight other than that it's a good game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I bought mine for 181€ equivalent to 62k Nigerian naira but it's gonna be cheaper by now especially on ebay

Does it still receive attention from SONY?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Playing Tales of Borderlands, I feel irritated by the way the game's story reeks of feminism

The feminism b#llcrap is making the game unbearable for me and stale.

Ps: Did a little research and found out that the main writer of the story is a lesbian, that now explains everything

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Does it still receive attention from SONY?

Nah, not anymore. with the exception of japan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
MobileGees:
Playing Tales of Borderlands, I feel irritated by the way the game's story reeks of feminism

The feminism b#llcrap is making the game unbearable for me and stale.

Ps: Did a little research and found out that the main writer of the story is a lesbian, that now explains everything

So there's a borderlands game from telltale too. Nice and am gonna try that one too. I like games like this very muucchh.

Am playing the Batman game too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
nani667:
Going in...
Oga nani come gimme ur watchdogs na. Am sure u must av finished it. Fifa 18 don taya me. #xboxfam
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dukeokafor(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
sheggsliveth:

where do you stay?

Isolo bruv. You?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2018
dukeokafor:

Isolo bruv. You?

Iyanaipaja
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

So there's a borderlands game from telltale too. Nice and am gonna try that one too. I like games like this very muucchh.

Am playing the Batman game too

Yup there is, your screenshots was actually what made me go back to my unfinished Telltale games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

When you buy things on eBay, where do you pick them up?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dukeokafor(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Iyanaipaja

Can I have your number pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2018
MasterPDON:

When you buy things on eBay, where do you pick them up?

Sometimes they deliver it to me @ home if am around or my neighbors are around other times I go to the DHL delivery station to pick it up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
MobileGees:

Yup there is, your screenshots was actually what made me go back to my unfinished Telltale games

Great bro. Now that I finished that wolf among us I saw you mentioned I wish there was a season 2 too. That game is good and I like the story as it's table with snow white, beauty and the beast etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Great bro. Now that I finished that wolf among us I saw you mentioned I wish there was a season 2 too. That game is good and I like the story as it's table with snow white, beauty and the beast etc

Yeah dont and it's arguably the best Telltale game I've played so far
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2018
MobileGees:

Yeah dont and it's arguably the best Telltale game I've played so far

It's my favorite after the walking dead season 1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2018
FF VII, one of those games I find really hard to forget
characters relatable
Storyline Unforgettable

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
players graphics is better in FIFA compare to PES, but I don't like the no commentary thing, its kinda boring

PES should step up their game, because this FIFA guys are ready to take over andriod

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Metal gear solid 3 hd on point with Arkham Origins Blackgate: a 2.5d companion game to Arkham origins

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
dukeokafor:

Can I have your number pls?

o7o66510604
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nba 2k 19

Still trying to get a hold of the controls, i hate the fact they change the layout of the buttons every damn year

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrviktor:

Oga nani come gimme ur watchdogs na. Am sure u must av finished it. Fifa 18 don taya me. #xboxfam

I never even play am once sef... Xbox matter no just dey ginger me... Na PS tins my mind dey #PSfam cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
nani667:

I never even play am once sef... Xbox matter no just dey ginger me... Na PS tins my mind dey #PSfam cool

Will u sell it @watchdogs.. Or can I buy it digitally for u on your Xbox account and get d disc or can I install it on my console with your disc den return it.. I have poor internet connection and limited funds
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
kodded:
players graphics is better in FIFA compare to PES, but I don't like the no commentary thing, its kinda boring

PES should step up their game, because this FIFA guys are ready to take over andriod

Is this FIFA mobile on play store?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
ladykilllar:
Nba 2k 19

Still trying to get a hold of the controls, i hate the fact they change the layout of the buttons every damn year
What phone is diz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrviktor:

What phone is diz

Same ol Samsung galaxy note 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
ladykilllar:

Same ol Samsung galaxy note 4
Wow.. Samsung phones of old are rugged sha.. #TANK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.