Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791848 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Nokia 8 on sale on konga for 70k with snapdragon 835.crazy deal for anyone u love gaming with their mobile device

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:
This God of war 1 puzzle is damn hard. Been stuck here for like ever not knowing where to go
YouTube that particular chapter for walkthrough.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
guydangerous:
YouTube that particular chapter for walkthrough.

I am even stuck on 2 too. And most YouTube videos I see aren't really helpful either cause they aren't in hd since they were old games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sorry for this question guys. I wanna get a vinyl for my Vita but am having a hard time choosing which 1 looks better. Can you help me choose between the three?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Leruger: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Games is cool thing, I am spending a lot of time in my phone. But if we are talking about apps in general than I would like to tell that for me VPN is very important, due to my job, that's why I am often searching for some new high quality and free VPN tools. For example now I am testing https://ininja.org/ and very satisfied with it's quality.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Baddestguyp sammyfrosh

How do I permanently customize my HUD in Bullet Force.... It keeps resetting Everytime I play a new match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Bro don't gat any just soccer and rr3 if you wanna give me your own games we can also see grin

Bro don't gat any just soccer and rr3 if you wanna give me your own games we can also see

I only have soccer as well lipsrsealed
sheggsliveth:

Bro don't gat any just soccer and rr3 if you wanna give me your own games we can also see grin

Bro don't gat any just soccer and rr3 if you wanna give me your own games we can also see

I only have soccer as well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
For the nightplan? Yes. Dail *312# to subscribe.
thanks man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Sorry for this question guys. I wanna get a vinyl for my Vita but am having a hard time choosing which 1 looks better. Can you help me choose between the three?
the 2nd one although the third one is fine but it will get some dirt and scratch over time........
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
MCVs ✔

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
On the Field ✔️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
rawdpiper:
Baddestguyp sammyfrosh

How do I permanently customize my HUD in Bullet Force.... It keeps resetting Everytime I play a new match
did u set ur hud online?
Set it online...and whenever u log in it comes up
Ur hud saves to ur account

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
CharlesJok3r:

some of us are midnight subscribergrin(#200=1.5gb/#25=0.5gb).
some are richkids i call them "whales".

Honestly internet is super expensive and networt is slow in some places here in Nigeria compare to other developing countries.

I see you are in china. Would you mind telling the cost of internet over there with major teleco companies ?

And what VPN are you using to access nairaland.com ?
Haha. You want story. I pay 2rmb/day or 30rmb/month for unlimited data which is WiFi only. That's like #100/day or #1600/month and basically bottle water money there and for normal phone data, you get 40GB free when you recharge (recharge not subscribe) more than 10rmb on your phone/month (you could get a decent meal with 10-20rmb) with chicken, fish, etc. If you exhaust both your 40GB, then you can subscribe for other affordable data plan. LTE/4G speed is like 4-6mbps on bad days and more than 10mbps on good days. It's just cheap. I've returned to Nigeria here and I must say, these network operators are thieves. Basically everyone who offers customers data services are thieves. And innocent Nigerians have to pay. I've spent too much that's why I came here to ask. I don't need VPN to access NL there. Restrictions are on sites like Google, Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc and VPNET works well for me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Haha. You want story. I pay 2rmb/day or 30rmb/month for unlimited data which is WiFi only. That's like #100/day or #1600/month and basically bottle water money there and for normal phone data, you get 40GB free when you recharge (recharge not subscribe) more than 10rmb on your phone/month (you could get a decent meal with 10-20rmb) with chicken, fish, etc. If you exhaust both your 40GB, then you can subscribe for other affordable data plan. LTE/4G speed is like 4-6mbps on bad days and more than 10mbps on good days. It's just cheap. I've returned to Nigeria here and I must say, these network operators are thieves. Basically everyone who offers customers data services are thieves. And innocent Nigerians have to pay. I've spent too much that's why I came here to ask. I don't need VPN to access NL there. Restrictions are on sites like Google, Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc and VPNET works well for me.

Sorry bro, you just have to make do with it pending when you go back.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Baddestguyp:
did u set ur hud online?
Set it online...and whenever u log in it comes up
Ur hud saves to ur account

Does the game even have auto save like modern Combat 4?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
nani667:
On the Field ✔️

Game looks dope especially graphics.

Is this Mc versus?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Telvin7:
the 2nd one although the third one is fine but it will get some dirt and scratch over time........

I was really thinking the same thing since the second one won't handle dirt or sweaty hands well.

Am getting the 2nd one thanks bro

This was the one I got some months ago but it got spoilt when I was putting a plastic cover on my vita now that I tried ordering for it again it's not available anymore. Seems legit

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Sorry bro, you just have to make do with it pending when you go back.
No problem. Home is home grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Does the game even have auto save like modern Combat 4?
yes...even if u uninstall, whenever u log in to ur account ur hud comes up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Famas nuke at urban yesterday

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:
every thing in this country is left left

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Baddestguyp:
yes...even if u uninstall, whenever u log in to ur account ur hud comes up

I never knew the game could do that. Thanks for doing info
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Assassin's Creed Chronicles a 2.5d graphics novel game inspired by brush painting arts.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Assassin's Creed Chronicles

Lol. You dey tempt me o. I just called a dealer for my own VITA. Hopefully, I'll join you by month's end.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. You dey tempt me o. I just called a dealer for my own VITA. Hopefully, I'll join you by month's end.

Whao... Once you do update me so I might give you some tips on how to hack it and other secret things you need to know about it.

I might also get a white PS Vita next month too as a backup since the second vita I got was spoilt when I tried installing some fonts on it through hacking so you need to be careful.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Limbo and machinarium puzzle games also available on Android and iOS.

You can also try samorost 3 too if you like puzzle games. It's available on Android and iOS, PC, ps360

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:

You can also try samorost 3 too if you like puzzle games. It's available on Android and iOS, PC, ps360
am buying this vita too next week
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Everybody wn buy vita now....sammyfrosh your ministry is moving.

4 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I am even stuck on 2 too. And most YouTube videos I see aren't really helpful either cause they aren't in hd since they were old games
which of the God of war are you referring to.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Why not create a thread specialy 4 ps vita.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
guydangerous:
which of the God of war are you referring to.

God of war 1. I think the first one on the ps2 bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Amaechi5(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Check out the best budget gaming phone especially Android smartphone in 2018 which you can play PUBG on it through here https://zpykiostech.com/budge-cheap-gaming-phone/

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.