Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780871 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Damn, game is 7k on playstore grin
Lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
supermario2:

Hmmm... OK search for it on apkpure website... Just Google "free fire download"

More videos for doubters... This is miles ahead of pubg, if you Consider actual game play and skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfAhmgeCSQ
what do u achieve in advertising this game every minute ...........mumu game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
My character be looking like a Fortnite Character grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Catching the fantastic view

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
This guy is such a scumbag

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
supermario2:

Hmmm... OK search for it on apkpure website... Just Google "free fire download"

More videos for doubters... This is miles ahead of pubg, if you Consider actual game play and skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfAhmgeCSQ

DON'T TRY AND HIDE THE TRUTH BRO

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
typicalgamer:

LMAO. I see what you did there bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
typicalgamer:

hahahahahaha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Gaming beast
Pay on delivery
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Update ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2018
Legends....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by natsuDragneel: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2018
nani667:
Update ✔

Nice...
I'm at lvl 18
Don't have data to update yet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

LMAO. I see what you did there bro

the guy own too much

why him no compare freefire with

1 rules of survival
2 knives out
3 hopesless land
4 last battleground
5 pixel battleground
6 fortnite

na just only pubg he won beef
I don't just know what's with him
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2018
typicalgamer:

the guy own too much

1 rules of survival
2 knives out
3 hopesless land
4 last battleground
5 pixel battleground
6 fortnite

Lol. True. He has been like that since early this year.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fighting alongside Boris the hig

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
typicalgamer:

the guy own too much

1 rules of survival
2 knives out
3 hopesless land
4 last battleground
5 pixel battleground
6 fortnite

I must convert you.. Lol.. Download it... Get to character level and I'll send you some character wears/gears as gift in the game... Remember to choose US server... After you've played it for a while, I swear you'll leave pubg... It's like when I told my sis to leave blackberry for Android after 10years of use, she was like Backberry is the greatest.. lol... Well, that was until she tasted android, and she has never gone back to blackberry.... Lol... So I'll make you a believer

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lymelyte(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please bro, where can I download offline pes 2018 or fifa 18 for my android phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ayodele951(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ostopsmich(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2018
ostopsmich:

These are also online games angry , need offline PES or FIFA with not too much file size

Bros, it's hard to find interesting offline games now o especially for football, besides PES 2018 had been updated to PES 2019 and it's all online.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by QuinDimples(f): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Psalmwise post=28600386]There are millions of games on playstore and even more than. There is always this problem of you downloading a game of 1gb with your hardearned subscription, only to discover that the game isnt just worth it. This makes most android users(mostly the game freaks) to become tired of downloading, and wait for sum1 to do the downloading.
Majority of android users always have games like, jetpack ride, temple run, zuma etc well dis games can be sumtimes/mostly boring epecially for the guys.
Below is a list of games that i believe you would love to play.
1.Grand theft auto(gta) series
2.Contract killer
3.Frontline commander(DDAY)
4.Fifa 14
5.Batman arkham origins
6.E warriors
7.Brother Hood
8.Chicken invaders
9.Walking Dead
10.Mortal combat
11. Wind blood
12.NFS
13.Real boxing
14.God fire

Note:Please dont involve me if your battery start running low ooogrin grin grin grin

HAPPY GAMING
[/quote

Pls tell me precisely which one(s) is/are not online games! I don't like games that i have to play with my data

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=QuinDimples post=73777111][/quote]online games are the best and I wonder why some people still don't like it.... It doesn't consume much data if that's what u are afraid of... And also its at least a way we can support the devs too for their hard work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by primeson1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
supermario2:

I must convert you.. Lol.. Download it... Get to character level and I'll send you some character wears/gears as gift in the game... Remember to choose US server... After you've played it for a while, I swear you'll leave pubg... It's like when I told my sis to leave blackberry for Android after 10years of use, she was like Backberry is the greatest.. lol... Well, that was until she tasted android, and she has never gone back to blackberry.... Lol... So I'll make you a believer

Please don't mind him... I just downloaded the free fire, waste of my time and if you dont have enough data, waste of data. Nonsense game... No where near half of pubg.... The developers need to learn.

Unistalled ?? smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=QuinDimples post=73777111][/quote]

All this are old games sis. Nah pubgb or shadow gun people here dey play most.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pes 2019 is super dope shocked experience console like version on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
olanreyman:
Pes 2019 is super dope shocked experience console like version on mobile

Can you post the screenshots make we see the console like experience you dey talk bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Can you post the screenshots make we see the console like experience you dey talk bro

help me ask am except from the commentary

nothing else comes close to console
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
typicalgamer:

help me ask am except from the commentary

nothing else comes close to console

That fifa 19 was the same as fifa 14 on android. EA only changes the player kits nothing else.

That game looks like something on psp years ago. Atleast Only fifa 16 on android comes close but even that fifa was removed from the store because of compatibility issues since it was unable to run very well on mid range phones.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 1:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Guys can i get MC4 to play on Android 8.1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Sammyfrosh and co. Suggest a good offline FPS game that will play on Android 8.1
Can Gta san andreas work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 5:29am On Dec 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

That fifa 19 was the same as fifa 14 on android. EA only changes the player kits nothing else.

That game looks like something on psp years ago. Atleast Only fifa 16 on android comes close but even that fifa was removed from the store because of compatibility issues since it was unable to run very well on mid range phones.

Pes2017 was nothing like FIFA 2014 not to talk of 2019 in Android. FIFA 16 was great but people still prefer pes to it.

I could remember back then when I had ps3 console with pes 2012. When I saw 2017 on Android it was exactly like 2012 I play In my console and I was really impressed by how android has took games to the next level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.