Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783339 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kendrick93(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2018
olanreyman:
Better go grab your copy. Konami really tried this time with giving us portable console on mobile
mine is showing a blank screen...
when I tried opening it yesterday, it said pes19 can't open due to google play services which are currently updating...
what does this mean,u have any idea?
my phone is m5mini
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Alfabest07(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Amaechi5:

Yeah
okay, cool.. Been waiting on the update since
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
kendrick93:
mine is showing a blank screen...
when I tried opening it yesterday, it said pes19 can't open due to google play services which are currently updating...
what does this mean,u have any idea?
my phone is m5mini
Try update your google play services
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Georgioo:
Konami try oh, the gameplay is same as console very little difference am really impressed, am playing at high resolution with 60fps... Pubg go rest for 2 days now

They masturbate yourself to make yourself feel better grin

That game is like pes on ps2 with high resolution that's all.

This is pes 14 a very old pes on the ps3 and it's still leagues ahead of your mobile pes 2006 plastered with a 2019 kits with no referee on the field like every other mobile football games.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kendrick93(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
olanreyman:
Try update your google play services
I dunno oh.. google play services itself is up to date but the other google apps are not
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

This is pes 14 a very old pes on the ps3 and it's still leagues ahead of your mobile pes 2006 plastered with a 2019 postage with no referee on the field like every other mobile football games.
Mtchewww this guy sef.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

This is pes 14 a very old pes on the ps3 and it's still leagues ahead of your mobile pes 2006 plastered with a 2019 postage with no referee on the field like every other mobile football games.

Why is it that when you guys hear "console quality" you think of PS3 and PS4?

You just said it yourself now that it's like PS2.... Abeg PS2 no be console?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Why is it that when you guys hear "console quality" you think of PS3 and PS4?

You just said it yourself now that it's like PS2.... Abeg PS2 no be console?

Why won't we think of ps3 and ps4 since those are the more popular game consoles now and I think the guy has to be more specific on which console quality type he was referencing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Why won't we think of ps3 and ps4 since those are the more popular game consoles now and I think the guy has to be more specific on which console quality type he was referencing.

You and I know that no mobile game will ever give out PS3 and PS4 Console-like graphics. pS2 na their bus-stop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
JeffreyJames:

You and I know that no mobile game will ever give out PS3 and PS4 Console-like graphics. pS2 na their bus-stop

That's true.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

you get time to answer that guy when be NAB

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Georgioo:

the graphics is no were near console but honestly the gameplay is

exactly what I wanted to hear gameplay almost similar but graphics wise miles apart

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alfabest07:
and yu only killed two..

grin Rotflmao
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
MobileGees:
Told you guys this latest installment of the God Of War was ljust too dope and the best in the series but some guys here disputed it.

And surprisingly it just borke but bounds and exceeded the previous ones.

The game made everything about it just fantastic and gave you no reason to hate it

Is it for PSP emulator?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abeg please I heard there is a WhatsApp group. How can I join it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alfabest07:
its online game right?
yes,like pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Alfabest07(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
tidedroid:
yes,like pubg
am not seeing it on google play yet..you get download link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alfabest07:
and yu only killed two..

LMAO. He's not even as good as I thought.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:

junior fifa 16 had refs in the pitch

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
jaiyejina:
junior fifa 16 had refs in the pitch

Yea only that. Doesn't that shows you that E.A doesn't care about mobile that much.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Abeg please I heard there is a WhatsApp group. How can I join it?
dm me your no
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
daamazing:
dm me your no

+4915733478223

Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Me too ooo 09035143456

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Honestly there is no point arguing with u, because you've already made up ur mind and that is your opinion even though it makes no sense... I said gameplay not graphics and if uv not downloaded it or played it u really can't talk about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2018
And am surprise you still think these things are impossible in 2018 with all the miles techs has gone, even when pubg proved it is possible.. Smh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2018
If you have the old commentary i suggest you update it to get more dialogues.. And if you score a goal in this pes 2019 you will hear a background voice announcing the name of the scorer then the fans will start chanting it... Gives that real football feel

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2018
Enjoyable at High resolution and 60fps.. Plus the ball physics is just impressive, a rolling ball falling will move just as it would real life

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Get this gamin beauty CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM Me @ Mizik1

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Also Nokia.2.1 at a discounted price of ₦28500

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2018
Alfabest07:
am not seeing it on google play yet..you get download link?
it not out worlwide yet.only soft launched in other countries,people playing it are using vpn to change their location https://www.droidgamers.com/2018/12/13/call-duty-mobile-android-3/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Georgioo:
Enjoyable at High resolution and 60fps.. Plus the ball physics is just impressive, a rolling ball falling will move just as it would real life
which device u using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2018
dynamo007:
which device u using?
Redmi note 5 I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.