Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784408 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves

And I will send this beast back to the pits of Hades.

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Guys which better midnight plan for downloads? Airtel midnight nw 500naira for 1gb...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by johnyace(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg you guys should help me choose between shadow fight 3 and Marvel's contest of champion's which is a better game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2018
johnyace:
Abeg you guys should help me choose between shadow fight 3 and Marvel's contest of champion's which is a better game

try Injustice 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=johnyace post=74310759]Abeg you guys should help me choose between shadow fight 3 and Marvel's contest of champion's which is a better game[/quote) mcoc ............the ai capabilities in those opponents in shadow fight 3 is f**king hard if u've gotten to a stage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2018
When u see him stand like this u know its a goal

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Georgioo:
how far with the servers.....has it been fixed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Kayfactor02:

I've done that, I realize that before I play the game, I will have to download the map in which I'm playing in...and it goes on an on like that.. mehn that games consumes a lot of data I tell u
Bro thats not true. You can play bullet force offline and you'll see all the maps there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Famas nuke at urban yesterday
bro how did you do this stuff. Cos i noticed that white screen while playing yesterday and i got nuked.
Which gun does it cos i use Famas too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Baddestguyp:
ACR nuke...almost a double nuke...

71 kills with acr at meltdown map cool cool
Guy how dey do am. My highest kills is just 18 cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Georgioo:
Bro we never play again since that time wey u chop beating for my hand.. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2018
johnyace:

Marvel contest of champions no contest. It's not even close
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by johnyace(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Marvel contest of champions no contest. It's not even close
what makes u say so. Shadow fight 3 is a really great game to
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
johnyace:
what makes u say so. Shadow fight 3 is a really great game to

Yea i know shadow fights is great and all but it isn't as good as contest of champions in that contest of champions had more well known characters like avengers, Spider-Man, the guardians of the galaxies characters etc and you can upgrade em up to your likings and marvel contest of champions still had more support than shadow fight 3 btw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
johnyace:
Shadow fight 3 the better game in all aspects.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
With great power comes the responsibility to actually do something

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mizik:
bro how did you do this stuff. Cos i noticed that white screen while playing yesterday and i got nuked.
Which gun does it cos i use Famas too
lolz...its just practice...took me a while to get my first nuke too but now gotten about 200 nukes over 3 accounts...
You can nuke with every weapon...I've gotten with almost every weapon even compact 45 pistol

Famas is one of the best in the game...but so are many others...just practice and watch youtube vids to see how they do it...check out Isma and Gerson C and Shadowyt
These 3 youtubers good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mizik:
Guy how dey do am. My highest kills is just 18 cry
mine is 86 on my 1st account... you need good understanding of map...learn to aim down sights fast and react fast...if u use rpgs and shotguns, dump them and use ARs and SMGs...rpgs wont teach you anything
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
For some reason bf eats way too much data nowadays...it wasnt like this when i started about 2 years ago
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kayfactor02: 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Baddestguyp:
For some reason bf eats way too much data nowadays...it wasnt like this when i started about 2 years ago
yeah it does, I quitted the game because of that as in it was taking too much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Baddestguyp:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Baddestguyp:
mine is 86 on my 1st account... you need good understanding of map...learn to aim down sights fast and react fast...if u use rpgs and shotguns, dump them and use ARs and SMGs...rpgs wont teach you anything
Aim down sights faster like how bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Baddestguyp:
lolz...its just practice...took me a while to get my first nuke too but now gotten about 200 nukes over 3 accounts...
You can nuke with every weapon...I've gotten with almost every weapon even compact 45 pistol

Famas is one of the best in the game...but so are many others...just practice and watch youtube vids to see how they do it...check out Isma and Gerson C and Shadowyt
These 3 youtubers good
what about the Ak 12
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Mizik:
Aim down sights faster like how bro.
you can learn claw or just play normally but improve ur reaction so you press the aim and shoot buttons faster
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Mizik:
what about the Ak 12
ak12 is o.p
Tho im not a fan...but that thing is a beast
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Maro4u:

Yes cause its possible and we already have some console games on mobile already
better wake up from your slumber
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Baddestguyp:
ak12 is o.p
Tho im not a fan...but that thing is a beast
yh that's what i use too.
What is the use of that laser Sight? Does it add any thing at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Collinz2:
better wake up from your slumber
now I know u know nothing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Mizik:
yh that's what i use too.
What is the use of that laser Sight? Does it add any thing at all
laser helps improve hipfire a lot...its so effective especially for smgs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Baddestguyp:
Bro don't be annoyed but I'm still new at all this(Noob) grin) Buh which one is Hip fire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Baddestguyp:
i actually got the Green laser Sight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2019
I don't understand this bullet force again.. After spending a lot on customizing my guns all the accessories are gone. I logged in and logged out but still the same ish
Cc
Baddestguyp

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.