Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) (40899 Views)

Ismaila Mu’azu Hassan Wins House Of Reps Rerun Election In Gombe / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Youngzedd(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
dhammyg:

SHE WOULD PROVE U GUYS WRONG.IF A COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN THAT IS ISLAMIC HAD A FRMALE LEADER.NAIJA IS NOT DIFF cool

Pls I take everything beg you, don't compare second to hell fire to Naija.

How is Liberia that has female president, hell on earth.

Nwanne forget that thing, Naija is too hot to handle with soft heart of a woman.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

She has gone far.

Wait and see how she'll be frustrated by PDP at the polls.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Zuria(f): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chauvinists every where angry angry angry

Congrats Senator Aisha!!!

Would be cool to see an elected female governor for a change wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by HARDDON: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Abeg o, nor vex! What has the current president done, that a woman can't surpass? Ppl should learn not to under-estimate the strength of a woman. A case of Dora and Okonjo.

N who promote women in politics more?

Gej! This ain't nothing new. We hv been encouraging women for a very long time now

Gej till further notice
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Scout60(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ymodulus:
Very good.

Progressives acting as one. Let the winner be the flag bearer.
Am sure the TANOIDS are worried with the level of coordination, and success been recorded today.

Between, lady picture looks kind off funny.
So modulus u support apc.
Beside I want to buy 50 pics original charger, wat might b my shipping cost
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Youngzedd(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Abeg o, nor vex! What has the current president done, that a woman can't surpass? Ppl should learn not to under-estimate the strength of a woman. A case of Dora and Okonjo.

There is a big difference between Minister and President.

Pls don't compare the two responsibilities.

Yawa go gas Ooooh.

Not in this current state of Taraba state.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Suzyky4u(f): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
dhammyg:

DON'T MIND THE CHAUVNISTIC PIGS.THERRE IS NO LAW THAT SSYS WOMAN CAN'T RULE A STATE OR COUNTRY cool

Sometimes, I wonder what seems to be the problem with some of these men. Could it be low self esteem or what? Times have gone way past that ideology. What hapened to Elizabethan England?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by hisableplc(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alphaoscar:
for the first time in a very long time , Mr seun of technological Republic of Nairaland is posting something positive about APC.

we will all shout Change ,change, change together next year in Jesus name .

u knw how to look below ur eye glass...but dey cant go past this
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Youngzedd:

There is a big difference between Minister and President.

Pls don't compare the two responsibilities.

Yawa go gas Ooooh.

Not in this current state of Taraba state.

Pls tell me what has imroved consistently in this country with our chain of male Governors and Presidents.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
HARDDON:

N who promote women in politics more?

Gej! This ain't nothing new. We hv been encouraging women for a very long time now

Gej till further notice

Good to know.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Youngzedd:

Pls I take everything beg you, don't compare second to hell fire to Naija.

How is Liberia that has female president, hell on earth.

Nwanne forget that thing, Naija is too hot to handle with soft heart of a woman.
SIERRA LEONE,SOMALIA,SUDAN,AND SEVERAL OTHER FAILED STATES HAVE MALE PRESIDENTS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SALVAGE THE SITUATION coolSO THIS UR THEORY IS BULLSHXT.BY THE WAY HAVE YOU NEVER MET TOUGH WOMEN IN UR LIFE B4
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Youngzedd(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Pls tell me what has imroved consistently in this country with our chain of male Governors and Presidents.

I am sorry.

See them quoting me.

I commento my reservo.

I think it's time to sleep, lets sleep and leave the matter next time okay.

Good night dear.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Easy1401(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
;DCan this Bokoharamist allow woman to be the governor in their state?? It's because they used to say that is haram for woman to be a leader at the expense of Man ;DCan this Bokoharamist allow woman to be the governor in their state?? It's because they used to say that is haram for woman to be a leader at the expense of Man
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Sometimes, I wonder what seems to be the problem with some of these men. Could it be low self esteem or what? Times have gone way past that ideology. What hapened to Elizabethan England?
DON'T MIND THEM.SOME OF THIS MEN ARE STILL STUCK IN THE 17TH CENTURY.LEADERSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER BUT MORE WITH THE INDIVIDUAL
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:

Wait and see how she'll be frustrated by PDP at the polls.

We all know how they row. Their ways are never legit. A case of Ohakim vs Rochas. I'm not supporting any party tho, I'm only encouraging women.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
God forbid!
What is that metal object in her mouth
Is this the mgbeke they want in their government house
Azhi gba kwa
Are there no educated women in Taraba?
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
dhammyg:

DON'T MIND THEM.SOME OF THIS MEN ARE STILL STUCK IN THE 17TH CENTURY.LEADERSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER BUT MORE WITH THE INDIVIDUAL

You are right. At this point, our criticism shouldn't be about what gender or what party. It should be about who will deliver this country from it's collapsing state.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by redcliff: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ymodulus:
Very good.

Progressives acting as one. Let the winner be the flag bearer.
Am sure the TANOIDS are worried with the level of coordination, and success been recorded today.

Between, lady picture looks kind off funny.

Learn to get infos correctly before using them. Btw= by the way.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Youngzedd:

I am sorry.

See them quoting me.

I commento my reservo.

I think it's time to sleep, lets sleep and leave the matter next time okay.

Good night dear.

It's not about feminism, it's about rationality. Good night.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

You are right. At this point, our criticism shouldn't be about what gender or what party. It should be about who will deliver this country from it's collapsing state.
cool THAT IS WHAT THE CHAUVNISTS HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by erayo2GCA(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
2425, 18, 5, and 14
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
PDP has never produced a governorship flagbearer. This is the first of its kind.

God bless APC!
You're right, but Senator Chris Anyanwu could clinch the ticket IF Emeka Ihedioha accepts the Deputy governor's post.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by danjalingo: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Now tell me who will vote for her? Makes it too easy for PDP in Taraba state.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by DaGC(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Congrats to her. People should stop playing the 'party' tag that she couldn't have achieved it in another party bla bla bla. She earned it regardless of party.

I keep saying on this forum that these peeps are all the same regardless of party affiliations. The day I said I liked Oshiomole, somebody brandied me a 'Pro-APC', the day I gave positive remarks about GEJ, they called me 'Pro-PDP'. They are all the same, just different party.

Na even today for this Nairaland na I take know say Emerhor don go APC so tay he win their primary. Person wey don dey tay for PDP for so many years. All of dem na the same, I tell you.

I'm sure some PDP peeps will accept Buhari with open arms with praises sef if he decides to join them; same way some APC peeps will call Jonathan a 'progressive' if he switches parties. If Peter Obi, Atiku and Tambuwal could switch, nothing is truly impossible.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by motherlode: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Then she will be the first female Taraba governor if she wins the main election if i am not wrong?!. undecided

love women in politics cheesy
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
erayo2GCA:
2425, 18, 5, and 14
The scores are just too funny grin
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Great! This is what is expected of all of us and not this sort of "Vote-for-her-because-she-is-a-woman"ish.... Whoever wants to occupy a office should sell his/herself without bringing the gender card. Very few will vote for any candidate in the name of gender, That is misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by dapotemi: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Your husband will be refer to as "first Alhaji,or first man abi first bobo"..development nooni
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Easy1401:
;DCan this Bokoharamist allow woman to be the governor in their state?? It's because they used to say that is haram for woman to be a leader at the expense of Man ;DCan this Bokoharamist allow woman to be the governor in their state?? It's because they used to say that is haram for woman to be a leader at the expense of Man
Taraba is a majority Christian State, so Islamic bias against women in positions of authority won't be a factor

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by sparkleboy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
What's my business with this?
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Amobode Becomes APC Gubernutorial candidate for Lagos

Read: www.nairaland.com/2029421/tinubus-choice-ambode-wins-apc
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Ymodulus: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
redcliff:

Learn to get infos correctly before using them. Btw= by the way.

Thanks for the correction sir.

Never knew. Learnt something today. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.