Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Business & Products Advertising "The Cyber Cafe Method " - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Business & Products Advertising "The Cyber Cafe Method " (338 Views)

CHEAPEST ETISALAT DATA 200MB=N200, 1G=N600, 2G=N1100 Any Payment Method Accepted / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / Cyber Cafe Owners Control Your Laptops Users/ Wireless Home Users With Mikrotik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business & Products Advertising "The Cyber Cafe Method " by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello everyone my name is Casmir. Am the CEO of Amebocity. Today I got what I have been wanting for long. I got my blog advertised on 10 Well known cyber cafes. Let me Explain to You, I paid Some money To 10 well known cyber cafes to show my blog as the homepage of Every computer in the Cafe. Which means that any body Who uses any of those computer, must view my blog first. you know wat that means right? It was really Expensive getting to this, So am offering any business organization or political aspirant, the opportunity to Run their Adverts on My blog, Making You reach a large Audience, Its gona be cheap dnt worry. Just contact me if Intrested with
WEALTHANYI[A]GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

Leverage-us It Solutions / Free It Training / Web Designer And Digital Marketers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.