Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? (10486 Views)

Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? / If Witchcraft Is Real. Why Didn't The Slaves Use It Against Their Captors?? / Witchcraft/witches/sorcery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Ndipe(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
Outsiders, like White/African Americans may find the concept of witchcraft mindboggling. I remember a documentary that I watched on TV, featuring John Stossel of ABC News. In the segment, there was a juju man who, I think told him of an attempt to harm him via inserting needles in his picture. John Stossel was not alarmed and treated the incident with an offhanded comment. Back home, the juju man would have paid big time for attempting to inflict harm/injury on another person. We have heard of stories of people's progress hindered by witchcraft in Africa, but in America, laziness would be attributed to such causes. Illnesses, barreness and other misfortunes are all heaped on witchcraft. And then, tales of confessions by old men/women, prior to their death about their activities in the coven world is not uncommon in Africa.

What exactly could be the sole reason for the prevalence of witches in Africa, as opposed to America and other European nation? My people would not completely rule out their absence, rather, attribute the prevalence of advancement in the society through 'witchcraft' shocked knowledge, while in Africa, witches uses their evil power to kill and maim.

Any reason? Please dont get me wrong, I know firmly that it exists in our society, I am just perplexed that it is not given that much of a thought in the western world.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
Here's a simple answer that I believe is broad enough to encompass most other possible reasons, yet too simple to really have any meaning without being put into specific contexts.

In Western societies, hard science is prevalant. Hard science has taken over magical practices, because it is more reliable and consistent. In Africa (generally speaking of Africa as a whole), hard science has not completely overtaken the continent. I say hard science because magical practices are a type of science in and of themselves.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by bawomolo(m): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2008
ignorant people are swayed by the most minute of things.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2008
bawomolo:

ignorant people are swayed by the most minute of things.

Is this in regards to Africa as a whole? If so, then can you give an example that can be applied to Africa as a whole?
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by SeanT21(f): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2008
ChinenyeN:

Is this in regards to Africa as a whole? If so, then can you give an example that can be applied to Africa as a whole?

He means People that Practices witchcraft are ignorant!! They are easily led to believe anything without any proof or knowledge!!
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by bawomolo(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2008
ChinenyeN:

yes belief in a multiple of gods is ignorance to me. believe in the efficacy of something as unproven as juju is ignorant to me.  phenomena that can easily be explained is usually attributed to juju.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ChinenyeN(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2008
SeanT21: Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying.

Bawomolo: Hmm. . . well. Ok. I'm not going to reply to that. Reason being that it does partly fall into the broad reason that I first replied to the topic. I don't agree with you 100%, but I do see, understand and partly agree with where you're coming from.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2008
Ndipe:

Outsiders, like White/African Americans may find the concept of witchcraft mindboggling. I remember a documentary that I watched on TV, featuring John Stossel of ABC News. In the segment, there was a juju man who, I think told him of an attempt to harm him via inserting needles in his picture. John Stossel was not alarmed and treated the incident with an offhanded comment. Back home, the juju man would have paid big time for attempting to inflict harm/injury on another person. We have heard of stories of people's progress hindered by witchcraft in Africa, but in America, laziness would be attributed to such causes. Illnesses, barreness and other misfortunes are all heaped on witchcraft. And then, tales of confessions by old men/women, prior to their death about their activities in the coven world is not uncommon in Africa.

What exactly could be the sole reason for the prevalence of witches in Africa, as opposed to America and other European nation? My people would not completely rule out their absence, rather, attribute the prevalence of advancement in the society through 'witchcraft' shocked knowledge, while in Africa, witches uses their evil power to kill and maim.

Any reason? Please don't get me wrong, I know firmly that it exists in our society, I am just perplexed that it is not given that much of a thought in the western world.

You're right! Unfathomable ignorance exists in our society and that's why people would attribute almost anything to witches.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2008
ChinenyeN:

Here's a simple answer that I believe is broad enough to encompass most other possible reasons, yet too simple to really have any meaning without being put into specific contexts.

In Western societies, hard science is prevalant. Hard science has taken over magical practices, because it is more reliable and consistent. In Africa (generally speaking of Africa as a whole), hard science has not completely overtaken the continent. I say hard science because magical practices are a type of science in and of themselves.

I agree with you that despite all the evidence that science is real and all supernatural claims attributed to juju are false, many Nigerians are raised to think that science is for the white man and juju is "our own traditional technology". They learn physics in school but see it as merely "something you do to pass exams". Many do not realize that without that physics they dismiss as "just something you write to pass exams", there would be no internet, no airplane and no electricity as we know it today. These same people who do not see the glaring reality of physics will completely believe tales like:

*Witch exposed in Ketu - okada hits cat; cat turns to old woman.
*Two men turn to vultures in Oshodi.
*Bodiless head smokes cigarette in Iyana-Ipaja.
*Man's genitals stolen in Agege.
*Girl turns to mammywater at LASU.

The average Nigerian is more likely to believe stories like these than facts like the earth rotates about its axis. Unfortunately, many of those who learnt physics in school did not believe a word the physics teacher uttered and only paid attention so as to pass an exam. Pity!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Dios(f): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
I'm a Wizard. y'all invited to my coven. We gon' fly to the moon and back, then drink babies' blood and eat virgins' wombs for lunch. Dinner is gon' be a BIG SURPRISE, it's gon' be in ANOTHER SOLAR SYSTEM!!!!!!
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ezeagu(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2008
you mean the belief in witchcraft, . . . . . . . . . . . . I hope. . . . . . . . . . . sad
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I agree with you that despite all the evidence that science is real and all supernatural claims attributed to juju are false

All supernatural/metaphysical claims attributed to JuJu are false? What makes you say that?
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Ndipe(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
ezeagu:

you mean the belief in witchcraft, . . . . . . . . . . . . I hope. . . . . . . . . . .  sad

The belief and the widespread practise in the African society. In America, witches are called 'wiccans', and viewed harmless, for the most part in the society. There are stories of some people identifying themselves are 'wiccans' in the society without any repercussion/fallout. As a matter of fact, there was this white lady I worked with who told me that she is a witch. She described the ceremony to me which (according to her version) involved parading in the nude and all that. Some of my co-workers fielded her with question, but I was then a 'newbie' in California, I just did not want to be associated with her.

So, later on, prior to leaving the place for vacation, she brought some homemade muffins and shared with the girls in my department (I was the only guy). One was reserved for me, but you gotta trust my judgement that I flat out rejected it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ikamefa(f): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ndipe:

The belief and the widespread practise in the African society. In America, witches are called 'wiccans', and viewed harmless, for the most part in the society. There are stories of some people identifying themselves are 'wiccans' in the society without any repercussion/fallout. As a matter of fact, there was this white lady I worked with who told me that she is a witch. She described the ceremony to me which (according to her version) involved parading in the nude and all that. Some of my co-workers fielded her with question, but I was then a 'newbie' in California, I just did not want to be associated with her.

So, later on, prior to leaving the place for vacation, she brought some homemade muffins and shared with the girls in my department (I was the only guy). One was reserved for me, but you gotta trust my judgement that I flat out rejected it.

you nor get liver? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Ndipe(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
ikamefa:

you nor get liver?  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emmm, if she had publicly identified herself in my hometown, Akwa Ibom, she would have been mobbed.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ikamefa(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ndipe:

Emmm, if she had publicly identified herself in my hometown, Akwa Ibom, she would have been mobbed.

as a yankee wiccan aint she supposed to be powerless? i mean being a wiccan is just ceremonial abi? no powers?

so if she offers you a burger or home made pouf-pouf ! you suppose take am! "  grin "
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by smurf1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
I think we need the presence of God in our country more than ever before cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by lucabrasi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
@poster
i disagree with ppl using ignorance or illiteracy as a flippant excuse for witchcraft being practised in africa, first of all ,hope you realise that witchcraft is an english word which should answer a part of your question really,second it is practiced in the uk as well but the difference is that like everything they do,it has being packaged better than africans do theirs and blended with mainstream entertainment.
also,i think it has a lot more to do with poverty and hope than ignorance, trust me even a villager or a poor gateman or market woman wants to be treated in eko hospitals or st nicholas or one of these exclusive hospitals but when they have no money to even patronise the local chemist,a placebo or credible alternative is needed to fill in the void which is where witchcraft comes in lastly but most important is that even the bible acknowledges the worship of idols and dark arts, while you might be skeptical about its efficacy,a lot of people will disagree with you and irrespective of their social ladder or educational qualification, personally i believe they are real and are best avoided rather than thumbing one's nose at 'em

1 Like

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Ndipe(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
ikamefa:

as a yankee wiccan aint she supposed to be powerless? i mean being a wiccan is just ceremonial abi? no powers?

so if she offers you a burger or home made pouf-pouf ! you suppose take am! "  grin "

Would you? As my people would say, "Ebo Nda dia Nyam?" Evil is Evil, be it in America, Uk or Naija.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2008
~smurf:

I think we need the presence of God in our country more than ever before cry cry cry

I think we need the presence of books in our country more than ever before cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Ndipe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
ezeagu:

I think we need the presence of [b]books in our country more than ever before [/b] cry cry cry

God please. Books cant do much.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ezeagu(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ndipe:

God please. Books can't do much.

With the amount of 'God' Nigeria has, in your world Nigeria should be the most successful country in the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
ChinenyeN:

All supernatural/metaphysical claims attributed to JuJu are false? What makes you say that?

When man acquires power through knowledge he uses it in ways that make others acknowledge that power - for good or for ill:

1. Guns (Europeans invaded the rest of the world including juju-infested Africa - documented)
2. Nuclear bomb (America subdued Japan - documented)
3. Vaccines (Smallpox was wiped out! - extensively documented)
4. Electromagnetic waves (Do you have a cellphone?)
5. Robust collegiate sports program in the United States (Have you heard of Michael Phelps?)
6. Advance fee fraud (Nigerian scam artists have made their presence known on the world stage - well documented)

If there truly exists people who have such supernatural powers, how come there has been no documented case of the use of such powers in a manner that those who doubt it, like me, will have no option but to acknowledge the efficacy of such powers?

When I go to Haiti, Togo, Nigeria, Benin and Ghana, that's when I here about such claims, yet there is not a single documented case (aside from the stories told by people who heard the stories from other people) of anybody from these nations doing anything supernatural. Some have said that those that possess the powers (babalawos, dibias, etc.) cannot use the power for their own benefit. Agreed. Then how come they've not used it to benefit Nigeria or Togo to win the World Cup? Or does that count as benefiting self?

Others have said that juju in Nigeria can only be used for evil, e.g., killing people. Yet others have claimed that juju can be used to protect someone from evil! How can people claim it can only be used for evil and at the same time claim it can be used to protect from evil? Is protecting someone from evil, evil? Clearly, such claims either reveal a destructive irony or merely shows that juju can be used for evil (kill someone you don't like) or for good (protect someone you love). If it is true that juju can be used for good and evil, then why do I get the response - "Juju is only used for negative things"- when I ask those who believe that juju is not a scam, why is it that we don't yet have Juju Airlines, an airline that can magically transport you from one place to another without the need to buy air tickets or get visas?
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2008
ikamefa: Wicca is actually more like a loose paganistic religion (kind of worship). It isn't strictly witchery. (At least, this is from what I know). They aren't powerless, but they aren't powerful (generally speaking). Wiccan sorcery (like other magical practices) isn't always consistent, reliable and potent.

Ndipe: Hehe. . . I had this friend in high school who claimed that she was (don't know if she still is though) a Wiccan. She told me a handful about her Wiccan experiences and what they were like, and what Wicca is. A third party later confirmed what she was telling me (in regards to what Wicca is and Wiccan experiences). At the time she told me all of this, she had written up to half of her personal Book of Secrets (I guess every Wiccan must have one of their own). So. . . Like you, if she had offered me a homemade muffin, I wouldn't have accepted it.

lucabrasi:
What you stated makes alot of sense. It could also fall under the broad reason I posted when I first replied to the topic.

RichyBlack: Well, I did state earlier that magical practices are less reliable, consistent and potent than science. I even made the statment in my initial response to the topic. I'm not arguing anything with you. I'm not disagreeing with you on anything, except the existence. JuJu, like all other magical practices exist. BUT, like all other magical practices, it isn't as effective as hard science, so there is not need for Western civilization to pay attention to it. If you want to doubt, feel free. Because of the unreliability or inconsistency as well as lack of potency of magical practice, you have all right to doubt the efficacy. No one is forcing you to believe. Also, very few people can produce certain effects at generally subtle levels with consistency and accuracy. Those few people that can produce certain effects (at least the ones that I know), don't go around talking about it, because even though they're reliable to a certain degree, they aren't potent enough to be used as substitutes for science as we know it. No need to tell the whole world about something that still needs refining.

Another thing. . . there are people that are currently testing the idea of supernatural/metaphysical activity (both skeptics and believers -- working together). They're aim is to prove the existence or inexistence of supernatural/metaphysical phenomenon. If the existence is proven, they're next step is to see if they can make it as reliable as science.

In regards to "evil" and "good". I see those as just labels for the effects caused. Active magic is just a tool. There, by definition, isn't really any "Good Magic" or "Bad Magic". Just magic, as far as I know. Don't over complicate the issue. It's as simple as I said. Magic is generally too unreliable, inconsistent and less potent than science. That's why it isn't popular. It isn't like a resource that we can access. So you shouldn't really expect to be seeing anything like JuJu Airlines anytime in the near or far future. When science advances and we somehow (for whatever reason) manage to find a way to access magic as a resource, then expect to see something like JuJu Airlines as well as a very active Magic Black [Underground] Market. -- It'll definitely be illegal, but I doubt anyone will be able to regulate it if things turn out that way. Oh well.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by bawomolo(m): 2:51am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

i thought God was omnipresent, isn't he everywhere already. we need more open minded people in our country
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by H2O2: 3:15am On Dec 04, 2008
bawomolo:

i thought God was omnipresent, isn't he everywhere already. we need more open minded people in our country
Yes, God is omnipresent.
I think she means we need divine intervention to cure Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Dios(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2008
H2O2:

Yes, God is omnipresent.
I think she means we need divine intervention to cure Nigeria.

Why are nigerians always waiting for divine intervention, god's help, jesus this, mohammed that. Why don't you just get of your @ss and fix the problem. Y'all keep drinking from the same pool that made you ill. Witches, wizards, mermaids and every other fancy fairytale characters y'all believe in don't exist. What you have is the smartest race of people on earth but yet y'all can't see the forest because you're staring at the tree. Ain't no god that's going to help you or the country. Start by looking at yourself and analyze all the bullsh*t you're fed everyday by these "men of god" and vagabonds in power, that's going to be the beginning of your freedom, not DIVINE F@CKING INTERVENTION.

ps: y'all welcome to me coven, I'm a grand wizard 10th class cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
ChinenyeN:

ikamefa: Wicca is actually more like a loose paganistic religion (kind of worship). It isn't strictly witchery. (At least, this is from what I know). They aren't powerless, but they aren't powerful (generally speaking). Wiccan sorcery (like other magical practices) isn't always consistent, reliable and potent.

Ndipe: Hehe. . . I had this friend in high school who claimed that she was (don't know if she still is though) a Wiccan. She told me a handful about her Wiccan experiences and what they were like, and what Wicca is. A third party later confirmed what she was telling me (in regards to what Wicca is and Wiccan experiences). At the time she told me all of this, she had written up to half of her personal Book of Secrets (I guess every Wiccan must have one of their own). So. . . Like you, if she had offered me a homemade muffin, I wouldn't have accepted it.

lucabrasi:
What you stated makes alot of sense. It could also fall under the broad reason I posted when I first replied to the topic.

RichyBlack: Well, I did state earlier that magical practices are less reliable, consistent and potent than science. I even made the statment in my initial response to the topic. I'm not arguing anything with you. I'm not disagreeing with you on anything, except the existence. JuJu, like all other magical practices exist. BUT, like all other magical practices, it isn't as effective as hard science, so there is not need for Western civilization to pay attention to it. If you want to doubt, feel free. Because of the unreliability or inconsistency as well as lack of potency of magical practice, you have all right to doubt the efficacy. No one is forcing you to believe. Also, very few people can produce certain effects at generally subtle levels with consistency and accuracy. Those few people that can produce certain effects (at least the ones that I know), don't go around talking about it, because even though they're reliable to a certain degree, they aren't potent enough to be used as substitutes for science as we know it. No need to tell the whole world about something that still needs refining.

Another thing. . . there are people that are currently testing the idea of supernatural/metaphysical activity (both skeptics and believers -- working together). They're aim is to prove the existence or inexistence of supernatural/metaphysical phenomenon. If the existence is proven, they're next step is to see if they can make it as reliable as science.

In regards to "evil" and "good". I see those as just labels for the effects caused. Active magic is just a tool. There, by definition, isn't really any "Good Magic" or "Bad Magic". Just magic, as far as I know. Don't over complicate the issue. It's as simple as I said. Magic is generally too unreliable, inconsistent and less potent than science. That's why it isn't popular. It isn't like a resource that we can access. So you shouldn't really expect to be seeing anything like JuJu Airlines anytime in the near or far future. When science advances and we somehow (for whatever reason) manage to find a way to access magic as a resource, then expect to see something like JuJu Airlines as well as a very active Magic Black [Underground] Market. -- It'll definitely be illegal, but I doubt anyone will be able to regulate it if things turn out that way. Oh well.

Basically, what you're saying that juju works but with low probability of success. Am I reading you well?
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2008
No, not necessarily that it has a lower probability of success. Probability of success is very high [statistically] for those that have managed to develop a good level of ability. Then at the same time, there are those that have trouble replicating that success, because they haven't developed a stable, strong enough level of ability. The main difference between magical practices and science that I'm trying to get at is that magical practices are more subtle and not as forceful or immediate as hard science.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by Ndipe(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2008
Even in the USA, there are stories of people 'playing' with the ouja board, (with devastating consequences) consulting psychics in broad daylight (no big deal in America, hey, they shamelessly advertise their services in the publishing world, but in Nigeria, nobody would dare visit a juju man openly), the big ones join freemasons.
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2008
ChinenyeN:

No, not necessarily that it has a lower probability of success. Probability of success is very high [statistically] for those that have managed to develop a good level of ability. Then at the same time, there are those that have trouble replicating that success, because they haven't developed a stable, strong enough level of ability. The main difference between magical practices and science that I'm trying to get at is that magical practices are more subtle and not as forceful or immediate as hard science.

Can you clarify the phrase "not as forceful or immediate"? I truly do not understand what that phrase means. Thanks.

Okay, so what you're saying is that only a very small number of people have been able to develop their juju powers to levels where they success probability is "very high".

My questions:
1. Who are these people?
2. Can they be identified?
3. Where are these people?
4. Why hasn't there been a single documented instance of somebody from this set of highly-skilled juju practitioners doing something that is incontrovertibly supernatural?

If they were able to develop their juju skills, it then means that there is a path to being an expert on juju.

Further questions:
1. Is this path accessible to anybody? Are there restrictions by race or gender?
2. Is it the case that anybody willing to follow the arduous path to developing his/her juju skills will become an expert juju practitioner?
3. How about assertions by some of those who believe that juju-claims are real that the "secrets" are handed down from father to son, i.e., the knowledge of juju is restricted to a few?
4. If such a path to "infinite power" (supernatural power) exists, why haven't those that possess such powers used it in such a way, for good or ill, that people like me would have no reason to doubt their powers?
Re: Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2008
Ndipe:

Even in the USA, there are stories of people 'playing' with the ouja board, (with devastating consequences) consulting psychics in broad daylight (no big deal in America, hey, they shamelessly advertise their services in the publishing world, but in Nigeria, nobody would dare visit a juju man openly), the big ones join freemasons.

Have you seen this:

Parker Brothers is a toy and game manufacturer and brand. Over nearly 115 years, the company published more than 1800 games;[1] among their best known products are Monopoly, Cluedo (known as Clue in North America), Risk, Trivial Pursuit, Ouija, Aggravation and Probe. Parker Brothers is currently a subsidiary of Hasbro. --Wikipedia.

Ouija is the trademark name of a board game sold by the 115-year old company, Parker Brothers!

Psychics are outside the scope of my interest. Why? Psychic claims do not violate the laws of nature. Psychics are more or less psychologists, who understand human relations and can predict based on that understanding. Can they "see" into the future? Possibly, but whatever they "see" is not set in stone! Human actions, based on the universally recognized and accepted notion of freewill, determines what the future will bring. A psychic may tell what the future holds, based on the present arrangement of things. If man changes that arrangement, the future changes! No psychic can control the future!

Any psychic that claims to see any event that violates the laws of nature as enshrined in physics, mathematics and chemistry, has left the natural world where psychic understanding is relevant, and moved into the supernatural world where they're irrelevant!

In summary, it's all about control. My thesis is this: humans can control the natural world, only with the limits allowed by the laws of nature. Of the supernatural world, humans have zero control!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Should All Be Feminist / Traditional Marriage In Ebira(igbira) Land / Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.