Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme (14077 Views)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant / Become Your Own Boss As A Jumia Sales Consultant At The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
montedo:
@faithclin, its expedient we trash out the issues of those who havnt been paid their commissions first before bringing other innocent people on board. I am not affected but its unfair to just downplay their cases and still be asking others to join. I am interested in anything that brings an extra income but i want to know why commissions have not been paid to some agents. I dont want to go to whatsapp; let their cases be addressed right here to show transparency.. Didnt u read comments about it being a scam? Lets trash it out here pls cos a lot of us are interested.

Yes we should thrash it out. But the issue is with their supervisors. That's why different agents have different supervisors. Mine is in Abuja and if anyone in Abuja has any issue then I can help.

Jumia is a very big organisation and sometimes these things happen. (even Sure-P). So I'll advise anyone affected to take it up with their supervisors or contact the Jumia help line... I can't do anything for say cases in Lagos and the rest. Cos honestly I don't know the supervisors they're under.

Even someone in Abuja has the same issue, but funny enough he's still Working hard cos he knows once they sort it out he's going to collect all once. Imagine the pay. He's now a captain like me actually.

So if issues like this are what you're facing, be patient and don't give up.. I've not had a Job since I moved to Abuja and this has been what I've used to be fending for myself. And I'll be angry too if I wasn't getting paid. But please be disturbing your supervisors. I'm sure it'll be sorted out very soon.

It's not a scam because I've been reaping from it. And I also don't blame anyone that feels it's a scam too.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ifiegboria:

OK. I have sent u am e-mail.

I think I've gotten it and replied you.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
@motendo And also that's why I'm telling them to also whatsappp me... So after they join, they can be telling me their issues.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
faithclin:

Yes we should thrash it out. But the issue is with their supervisors. That's why different agents have different supervisors. Mine is in Abuja and if anyone in Abuja has any issue then I can help.

Jumia is a very big organisation and sometimes these things happen. (even Sure-P). So I'll advise anyone affected to take it up with their supervisors or contact the Jumia help line... I can't do anything for say cases in Lagos and the rest. Cos honestly I don't know the supervisors they're under.

Even someone in Abuja has the same issue, but funny enough he's still Working hard cos he knows once they sort it out he's going to collect all once. Imagine the pay. He's now a captain like me actually.

So if issues like this are what you're facing, be patient and don't give up.. I've not had a Job since I moved to Abuja and this has been what I've used to be fending for myself. And I'll be angry too if I wasn't getting paid. But please be disturbing your supervisors. I'm sure it'll be sorted out very soon.

It's not a scam because I've been reaping from it. And I also don't blame anyone that feels it's a scam too.

Cool reply.. I get you dear. All the best!
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Blaizepro: 1:42am On Apr 23, 2015
mystiqueem:
Don't mean to derail your tread but...

Supervisor and whomever are no longer responding to emails & calls...

JForce are not fulfilling their end of the bargain. I sell. I get paid.

Since December I have been complaining all to no avail. Issues or no issues its beginning to look like scam to me.

I spent more money on data & phone calls, convincing people to purchase Jumia Crap through me, the lest they could do was pay my commission.

NB: Commission on items sold... Not worth the drama & effort.
They are maximising profit and using innocent Nigerians to do so. If they want to sell their goods they should employ staffs and pay them salaries. Not this JForce Sales Scam... I mean scheme.

@OP, Oops! Sorry!

Please I have sent u an email
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2015
For those interested in the Seminar in Abuja... Send me your details. There's one coming up this Saturday.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Those in Abuja... There's a seminar holding tomorrow.. Whatsappp or call me for you to be registered.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
So who went for the Abuja seminar? How was it?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by izutex007(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
faithclin:
For those of you that attended, what did you like and hate about it? smiley

Meanwhile if you wanna be a part, it's not late too. Text or email me your details.

I sent u an emai....

NAME:ugwu Izuchukwu Paschal
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by nocad(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
zinosleek:
its looking like a scam, supervisor in warri no longer reply mail or calls. dont know about other region, but warri here they have not been paying for months.
this is so true, I haven't been paid since October last year and I keep hearing the same stories, it's getting tiring and I'm thinking of taking this to court, when it comes to commission the supervisor doesn't pick calls or reply emails.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
nocad:

this is so true, I haven't been paid since October last year and I keep hearing the same stories, it's getting tiring and I'm thinking of taking this to court, when it comes to commission the supervisor doesn't pick calls or reply emails.

And i got alert today for my salary for last month. Didn't experience these issues Hnmmm this is strange sha. maybe you guys didn't fill a correct Gtb account number. send an email to Lagos instead since your supervisor isn't doing anything.

thejforcehelp@ or call 014607777

Hope it gets resolved on time.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
izutex007:

I sent u an emai....

NAME:ugwu Izuchukwu Paschal

Registered you already.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by adelurv(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
faithclin:
So who went for the Abuja seminar? How was it?

I'm intersted ma'am. I reside in lokoja, kogi state. adelurv@gmail.com
Adesua Aghedo
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2015
So those of you complaining... I heard it's because you guys didn't use a Gtb account.. Does anyone with a Gtb account here experiencing that issue?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2015
adelurv:

I'm intersted ma'am. I reside in lokoja, kogi state. adelurv@gmail.com
Adesua Aghedo

Whatsappp me so I'll give you the number of the recruiter for the north. Or email... Whatsapp will be faster though.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Here.

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by floraluby(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
madam faith i havent received any seminar mail. am in lagos
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
floraluby:
madam faith i havent received any seminar mail. am in lagos

Aunt Flora, don't worry. The very next seminar, you'll be called.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Ifiegboria(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
faithclin:

I think I've gotten it and replied you.
I haven't receive any mail from u, @Faithclin. My e-mail again is aghedoaim@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifiegboria:

I haven't receive any mail from u, @Faithclin. My e-mail again is aghedoaim@gmail.com. Thank you

You will when there is a seminar in your location
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
Please, for those of you that was invited and went, get back at me. Very important.

And for those that weren't invited, get back at me too. Thanks.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
STILL ONGOING
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Still ongoing.

Avenue to make an extra income basically having fun.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
smiley smiley AWESOME DAY
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Dmcool(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
faithclin:
smiley smiley AWESOME DAY

I'm in Ibadan. how can I apply?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dmcool:

I'm in Ibadan. how can I apply?

Send me your details.

name,phone number,email and location.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
faithclin:
[b]Do you want to have fun while "Working"?
Do you want an extra income?
Do you want fulfillment as you work?
Do you want to be your own BOSS??
Do you want flexible hours??

Then The JUMIA Sales Consultant scheme is for you.

The Business Opportunity Meeting is a 2-hour long event where we will explain to you what the program is all about. We will also give you plenty of advice on how to become a top selling agent and how to maximize your earnings.
Any questions you may have will be answered there.

This is an amazing opportunity to earn money doing something very fun and become an entrepreneur : Act on it, don't let it pass by !

Send your name, phone number, State of residence and email to FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com or Whatsapp - 09099070645 to be invited for one of our seminars for you to get started. It's free.

Ps: Seminars are holding in just Lagos,Abuja,Benin,Ibadan,Kaduna, Kano and Portharcout for now. But send your state of residence, and we'll work something out. [/b]
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Seminars holding in different states tomorrow.. send me your details to be invited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Tips To Beat The ATS And Get Your CV In Front Of Employers / How To Identify A Fake CV / Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.