Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live (2419 Views)

Poll: Bolton versus Chelsea,who wins?

Bolton: 8% (3 votes)
Chelsea: 67% (23 votes)
Draw: 23% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2008
@A-40
U R right but i tell u another virus is about to spread and its call MegVIRus. WE'L SEE HOW U TREAT THAT ON JANUARY
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by cabali(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2008
Well you see chelsea's gat a good away record so I expect them to do well at the reebok stadium
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by darequam(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
I'l xpect so too but mind u we on fire now thou its no bigdeal!
I'l av to travel to rockcity to watch my boys rock it against chelsea.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by GodfreyA1: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2008
Its had 2 place who d wina will b. The blues like never b4 needs a striker else even if Bolton should conced an own goal, they can still come back.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by dani1luv: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2008
huh
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by nateevs(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
A-40:

I told the Chavs that Deco would run out of gas earlier than Utaka did for Pompey but they didn't let me be i am glad a few are starting to get the picture

Who are the few. . ? Those who can't even bother to make a single post on the thread? and by the way did you see the goal he scored today? . . If that is running outta gas. . . then I will actually burst his tank myself. .
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by bosunk: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2008
UNA BE OLOBE abegy chelsea no sabi play ball at all well sha i support una for epl grin
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
nateevs:

Who are the few. . ? Those who can't even bother to make a single post on the thread? and by the way did you see the goal he scored today? . . If that is running out of gas. . . then I will actually burst his tank myself. .
It was his first goal in months i wonder why you are getting all hyphy and all
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by nateevs(m): 1:17am On Dec 07, 2008
A-40:

It was his first goal in months i wonder why you are getting all hyphy and all

You don't get even your points. . .
The issue is about running out of gas. . not scoring goals. .
And where did you read that Deco was bought to score goals? . . He scores, its a bonus. . !!!
His goal today was a classic. . .
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 2:45am On Dec 07, 2008
nateevs:

You don't get even your points. . .
The issue is about running out of gas. . not scoring goals. .
And where did you read that Deco was bought to score goals? . . He scores, its a bonus. . !!!
His goal today was a classic. . .
You are the one getting things twisted before his goal today has he been playing well? has he not been average for most parts just before he got injured and for some weeks when he got back? was he not shyte against us last week? abeg if he had not scored today you would not have a response to my initial post and you know it
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by omitutu: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2008
A-40:

You are the one getting things twisted before his goal today has he been playing well? has he not been average for most parts just before he got injured and for some weeks when he got back? was he not shyte against us last week? abeg if he had not scored today you would not have a response to my initial post and you know it

Point is, my man Abednego tongue tongue tongue He did. And that's what big players do.

The respond to presumptuous postsĀ  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 1:47am On Dec 09, 2008
omi tutu:

Point is, my man Abednego tongue tongue tongue He did. And that's what big players do.

The respond to presumptuous postsĀ  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who be Abednego? are you high on cess or reefer?
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by PastorAIO: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2008
The thing about Deco even from when he was in Spain is that he lacks consistency. He is played for those moments of sublime magic. The thing about premiership is that it takes more than moments of magic. It requires sheer persistent doggedness. The like of Essien, Lampard, Terry. Those guys are work horses, men. Mourinho sussed the premiership out like no other manager. Kick the ball and run, finish. Long ball. no fele fele, acrobatics.
Re: Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live by A40(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
Pastor AIO:

The thing about Deco even from when he was in Spain is that he lacks consistency. He is played for those moments of sublime magic. The thing about premiership is that it takes more than moments of magic. It requires sheer persistent doggedness. The like of Essien, Lampard, Terry. Those guys are work horses, men. Mourinho sussed the premiership out like no other manager. Kick the ball and run, finish. Long ball. no fele fele, acrobatics.
ACE!!! My man that was a five-star analysis

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Messi Made Van Der To Look Fearful ! / Since Arsenal Last Won A Trophy What Have You Achieved? / Wigan Athletic(1) Vs Man United(2) On Wednesday 13th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.