Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) (77868 Views)

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG / Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Jamean(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't believe this story, she might be his spiritual daughter or one of his family members, all Daddy Adeboye children are men, thanks
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is there any sense is this you statement?
slimzypink:
this pastor daughtr must like sex a lot hian!!! 4 kids nd m sure shez not done yet
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
ugly response
nora544:

that is family business selling the gospel so she need to be a pastor that she can take over the business from her father!
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by UpLoyo: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
jimmy101231:
Who are the Adeboye's I don't know them cos I school in Brazil

One idiot makes a foolish statement then the other fools jump on it. You think these dumb statements....I school in France, Brazil etc is funny? So many retards online. You absolutely don't deserve access to the internet.
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by kayalla(f): 12:58am On Dec 06, 2014
hm
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by nora544: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Why this pentecost pastors must fake their CV.

He has an momal worker at schumberger not a consultatnt.

why they have to lie about what they make before because there is a big differenct what is is working in hid facebooh and on the website of his church.

That shows how fake RCCG is.

https://www.facebook.com/akinsanya.adubi

Assistant Pastor at THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD and Field Engineer at Clark Construction Company
Past: Schlumberger
Studied Clinical and Pastoral Counseling at Chesapeake Bible College and Seminary
Past: Federal School of Surveying, Oyo and University of Ibadan

Prior to his ministerial calling, Pastor Adubi, a professional Surveyor, consulted for many organizations like Schlumberger, China National Petroleum Company (CNPC), Compagnie Generale de Geophysique (CGG), Clark Construction Company, USA etc. as a manager of programs and projects. His experience as excellent manager of resources and personnel defined his passion. He is passionate about integrity of character in all human endeavors.

http://www.rccgjesuspalacemd.org/about-us/our-pastor.html
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by trano(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=accurate0805 post=28610066] I wanted to say ftc but. .. I didn't know that some sharp mofo have already taken my position did u just say sharp mofo? Over hia in France, we don't know what ftc is all about.
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
with all these books wey u read so? anyway shebi u too dont buy ur jet? if u no get money steal god's & buy jet even if na tokunbo jet just buy. if u no steal to buy u go get lost soon. us aliens will export to unkown place
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
UpLoyo:

One idiot makes a foolish statement then the other fools jump on it. You think these dumb statements....I school in France, Brazil etc is funny? So many retards online. You absolutely don't deserve access to the internet.
Na ur papa they subscribe for me Onisorire
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by UpLoyo: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
jimmy101231:
Na ur papa they subscribe for me Onisorire

A waste of oxygen, your mother should have swallowed; so we won't have this piece of garbage and waste of oxygen that you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.