Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) (77822 Views)

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG / Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Pastor (Mrs.) Bolu Adubi is Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s only daughter. Based in Maryland, USA, with her husband. she is a beacon of hope and knowledge to several young people across The United States. Being a pastor’s daughter, she understands the challenges and obstacles the children in this category face. This passion lead her to create The Royal Priesthood Ministry, which serves an avenue for Pastors and Ministers’ children to express themselves.
Her husband, Dr. Akinsanya Adubi is the Senior Pastor of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jesus Palace, Maryland USA. He obtained his Bachelor and Masters Degrees from University of Ife and University of Ibadan respectively. He is also a graduate of prestigious Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, Redeemed Christian Bible College North America, Light University VA , USA . He got his Doctoral Degree in Pastoral and Clinical Counseling (DPCC) from Chesapeake Bible College and Seminary, Ridgley , Maryland USA.

Prior to his ministerial calling, Pastor Adubi, a professional Surveyor, consulted for many organizations like Schlumberger, China National Petroleum Company (CNPC), Compagnie Generale de Geophysique (CGG), Clark Construction Company, USA etc. as a manager of programs and projects. His experience as excellent manager of resources and personnel defined his passion. He is passionate about integrity of character in all human endeavors.He is a Family Counselor, APS Certified, a Professional Clinical Member of National Christian Counselors Association, (NCCA), USA Certified Pastoral Member of Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling, (SACC), and American Association of Christian Counselors, (AACC). He runs a free counseling service in his office every Wednesday to help the community. Dr. Akinsanya Adubi and his wife Pastor Bolu are blessed with 4 lovely children.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-pastor-ea-adeboyes-only-daughter-her-husband-4-children/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Okay

cool I did this for the first time cool #FTC tinz.. thanks to Glo network grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by gneisss: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
.oky...why is every topic making front page? and the speed this mods are putting up stuffs eh just got me wondering tho...peeps are jus commenting Nonsense everywhere... Like dis one now wetin una want make person talk

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by accurate0805: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
I wanted to say ftc but. .. I didn't know that some sharp mofo have already taken my position shocked sad
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Francon(f): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Wonderful family

3 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Okay
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by lilkid2435(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
nice
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by simplemach(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Ok, how this thing take concern me now?

7 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
undecided.
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by okpismart: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Good looking family. Though looks like a deepist family grin

MUST READ: Which God is the Father of Jesus?
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/religion/item/1703-which-god-is-the-father-of-jesus
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Aw does that produce more votes for Buhari?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice family

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Blurry: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
The twins look so much like their father...

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Jennydoris(f): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
God bless her and the family

7 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
I never thought I'd ever see the day Lasticlacla would make a boring thread.....

Lets have our celebs please, Oh i forgot, in Nigeria religious personalities deliver more entertainment than erudition!! angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by eleojo23: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
gneisss:
.oky...why is every topic making front page? and the speed this mods are putting up stuffs eh just got me wondering tho...peeps are jus commenting Nonsense everywhere... Like dis one now wetin una want make person talk
Unfortunately, the admin is more interested in traffic than in the quality of comments.
Yeah, he needs to get more traffic for the growth of his business but let quality not be sacrificed on the alter of traffic.

Many people visit this site because of the intelligent comments they can get but when that is no more available, they will stop visiting and that results in loss of traffic.

So the admin should strike a balance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by infantrydoctor(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice family
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by oziefrancis: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
she looks like her mom...

Meanwhile visit www.naijaballer.com for latest football news from the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and of course Nigeria. The 'backpass' section contains stories about the personal lives of popular footballers..It's unique and fascinating content!
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Lalasticlala!!! cheesy

How many Fp threads in the space of 3days shocked

I envy you o angry
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by accurate0805: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by mukykaffe: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Good though
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Nelsizzy:
Aw does that produce more votes for Buhari?
[size=32pt]abi.. aw does dis help in washing the pile of plates in front of me[/size] undecided,
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by chibwike(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
ok..so what should we do
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by thiefnubu(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
undecided*in Terry G's weed-laden voice*

And so? angry

In other news jare.... All these girls forming for guys on nairalandundecided

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by edo3(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Swt family...FTC!!! Halleluyah..

1 Like

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by lekhane(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Pastors' children really need that ministry, so many expectations they are not able to live up to, thumbs up to her!
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by jossayo(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
hmmm...cute family
am gonana gve tnksgiving on sundae...fp tinz
Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by mencade4: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
her used our tithe to train her.....after they will say our tithe is God's money.

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Good

she dressed like her mom

2 Likes

Re: Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) by packman: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Beautiful Childeren Nice family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.