Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 (85662 Views)

Please Who Here Has Used Veet Gold Whitening And Firming Body Lotion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi everyone...pls does anyone know about veet gold carrot lightening lotion with spf15 and its facial whitening cream with spf18. I just got it and want to start using it...searched all over the net for reviews but can't seem to find any on it. Would please appreciate if anyone can help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by tonybosses: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2014
If u re nt already fair dnt use it.... u dnt want to knw wt happened to my sister wen I bought it for her, she is still pissed.

2 Likes

Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
tonybosses:
If u re nt already fair dnt use it.... u dnt want to knw wt happened to my sister wen I bought it for her, she is still pissed.
I am a lil bit fair but it's dull...I wanna brighten or tone it up. Just wanna make sure it doesn't contain any harsh chemical like hidden steroids...though it is clearly stated on the pack that it's hydroquinone free and it has sun protection
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Lindx93:

I am a lil bit fair but it's dull...I wanna brighten or tone it up. Just wanna make sure it doesn't contain any harsh chemical like hidden steroids...though it is clearly stated on the pack that it's hydroquinone free and it has sun protection
please I just bought it. How is it on your body?
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by reemy20: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
i use veet gold whitenin nd firmin body lotion spf 15....dunno if its d same wit urs....bt d lotion is nice nd mild.it wnt mak u fair at 1nce..bt gvs a nice skin tone
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
please I just bought it. How is it on your body?
Is it the orange or the pink container u bought?
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lindx93:

Is it the orange or the pink container u bought?
pink
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
pink
I av used both. The orange container was more active for me than the pink one. tho. veet gold does not lighten you at once but with continuous usage nd patience you should get ur results.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lindx93:

I av used both. The orange container was more active for me than the pink one. tho. veet gold does not lighten you at once but with continuous usage nd patience you should get ur results.
does it have any side effect?
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
does it have any side effect?
The lotion usually come with a serum in a tiny bottle. The only side effect it had on me was that it gave me pimples on my face due to the serum content nd naturally I have an oily face. Any oda effect aside that, I did not notice any.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Lindx93:

The lotion usually come with a serum in a tiny bottle. The only side effect it had on me was that it gave me pimples on my face due to the serum content nd naturally I have an oily face. Any oda effect aside that, I did not notice any.
I think I shld mix the serum with the lotion and use on my body alone. I bough the facial cream and the soap too. Am not actually looking for something to make me much fairer, just something to make me glow. I hope am on the right path. By the way am grateful for all the answers. Which lotion/cream/soap do you use now? My sis asked me to try baby face cleanser and nature's secret cream. Do you know about those?
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
barrnchedo:
I think I shld mix the serum with the lotion and use on my body alone. I bough the facial cream and the soap too. Am not actually looking for something to make me much fairer, just something to make me glow. I hope am on the right path. By the way am grateful for all the answers. Which lotion/cream/soap do you use now? My sis asked me to try baby face cleanser and nature's secret cream. Do you know about those?

Aaww so sorry i'm just seeing this post now. Will only use mine own experience to give u answers cas wat works for u might not for me. I also got the facial cream which I didn't use up to a week cas it led to pimples on my face even the soap as well was a disappointment to me. I had to give the facial cream to a frnd who was in need nd it worked for my frnd as regards getting rid of pimples nd achieving a brighter face. For now I use kojic acid soap with carrot extract nd the veet gold lotion but hoping to change the pink for orange which I used previously cas dat works better for me. As for the baby face cleanser I know of one...do u mind posting the pix if u have any but dunno much about nature's secret cream...never tried dat one b4.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lindx93:

Aaww so sorry i'm just seeing this post now. Will only use mine own experience to give u answers cas wat works for u might not for me. I also got the facial cream which I didn't use up to a week cas it led to pimples on my face even the soap as well was a disappointment to me. I had to give the facial cream to a frnd who was in need nd it worked for my frnd as regards getting rid of pimples nd achieving a brighter face. For now I use kojic acid soap with carrot extract nd the veet gold lotion but hoping to change the pink for orange which I used previously cas dat works better for me. As for the baby face cleanser I know of one...do u mind posting the pix if u have any but dunno much about nature's secret cream...never tried dat one b4.
the veet gold is getting me darker. I don't have the pic of the nature's secret Cuz i've not bought it. My sis told me about it. I think I shld stoo using this veet gold.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
barrnchedo:
the veet gold is getting me darker. I don't have the pic of the nature's secret Cuz i've not bought it. My sis told me about it. I think I shld stoo using this veet gold.
That's y I would rather recommend the orange container. So sorry about dat. wat's ur natural skin tone?
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lindx93:

That's y I would rather recommend the orange container. So sorry about dat. wat's ur natural skin tone?
am very light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
barrnchedo:
am very light skinned.
Well i'm not much of a beauty skin therapist but i'll recommend this link to u. u'll get enuf advices nd varieties of beauty care products to choose from. www.nairaland.com/1006056/reviews-best-skin-lightening-products/22
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lindx93:

Well i'm not much of a beauty skin therapist but i'll recommend this link to u. u'll get enuf advices nd varieties of beauty care products to choose from. www.nairaland.com/1006056/reviews-best-skin-lightening-products/22
ok thanks dear
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
barrnchedo:
ok thanks dear
U wlcm. I just hope this helps
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by elyzonbay: 4:19am On Jul 02, 2015
SKIN ACTIVES IN STOCK!

Glycolic
Ascorbic
Citric
AHA
Salicylic
kojic
Allantoin
Essential and Carrier oils
All available now...... Resellers options available. Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 55eff247
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by homesodear: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made in before date

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 or BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by adelaarin: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Lindx93:

Hi, can you recommend creams that can lighten dark skin ? At least worth 10k, wanna get for a friend plz
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Demigods:

Hi, can you recommend creams that can lighten dark skin ? At least worth 10k, wanna get for a friend plz
I'm actually not a cream expert. But u can check out the ads on this thread and go with whichever u feel ok with. They recommend nd even make creams for their customers.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lindx93:

I'm actually not a cream expert. But u can check out the ads on this thread and go with whichever u feel ok with. They recommend nd even make creams for their customers.

Ok thanks Hun.

1 Like

Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by adelaarin: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Demigods:

QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nuellah: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
tonybosses:
Hi dear. Plz wor happnd 2ur sis wen she used d cream? Cos m already finkin of gettin it.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Nuellah: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Lindx93:

My dear, plz do u normally mix urs with d serum?
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Lindx93(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nuellah:

My dear, plz do u normally mix urs with d serum?
Yes I do mix it with the serum but not the one with carrot extract because it already contains oil in it.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by highmood(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2016

I just bump into this post right now and fortunately I try to introduce veet gold pdcts to various customers as a cosmetician. For a dark skin to a moderate light skin, ask for carrot light lotion. Be sure the person wants to tone before giving the cream to the person. Its very active.
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Sekinatjenrola: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
@tonybosses pls I want to know d effect of veetgold carrot fairness lotion on ur sis, cos my sis sent 4 of dis lotion to me and ve been scared to use it since I saw u'r post

1 Like

Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by fadekemitoyin: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap
Re: Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 by Blessingremmy: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
does anyone know about Skin white glutathione cream? how safe/good is it? Am fair in complexion I use Palmers skin success but I want to stop cos it contains hydroquinone. pls recommend a nice cream that won't give me Green veins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.