Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help (15652 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by dataplus87(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2014
hello nairalander,am fascinated about football betting although am a novice when it comes to betting..dunno how to place a bet but i wants to go into an Agent...please advice which betting company has the best benefit and also how do agents makes their money?What are the risk involved and how much can one start with?
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2014
need to know this too.
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by dataplus87(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Anyone with this Info?
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by nyekason(f): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yea,i'm an Agent of livebet sports betting company. Call me on 08079524289, or whatsapp me with 07032663449 let me highlight you on all you need to know about the betting stuff and how you can start as an agent and also the requirements.
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
nyekason:
Yea,i'm an Agent of livebet sports betting company. Call me on 08079524289, or whatsapp me with 07032663449 let me highlight you on all you need to know about the betting stuff and how you can start as an agent and also the requirements.
I hope, you won't scam the young man?
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by godoluwa(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2014
dataplus87:
hello nairalander,am fascinated about football betting although am a novice when it comes to betting..dunno how to place a bet but i wants to go into an Agent...please advice which betting company has the best benefit and also how do agents makes their money?What are the risk involved and how much can one start with?
my brother, invest ur money on some other biz. if u wanna set up ordinary sportbetting shop without virual game, prepare 150k to 200k. d cost covers shop, gen, computer, thermal printer, a4 printer etc. if u wanna include virtual betting, prepare 300k to 350k. with ordinary sportbetting, some bookmarkers can frustrate u out of business. i can give u d main reason why i said u shudnt venture into it. just pm me. pls invest on something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by bedfordng(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2014
according to nairabet, you will need to pay certain amount for licence before they will make you an agent.you will need a shop and the necessary equipment for them be convinced to make you agent.most of them use percentage sharing like 50 percent of the loss got from punters. All you have to do is to visit each betting site and use their contact us to contact them about being an agent to their service.thats the easy way to get more infor
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by dataplus87(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2014
godoluwa:
my brother, invest ur money on some other biz. if u wanna set up ordinary sportbetting shop without virual game, prepare 150k to 200k. d cost covers shop, gen, computer, thermal printer, a4 printer etc. if u wanna include virtual betting, prepare 300k to 350k. with ordinary sportbetting, some bookmarkers can frustrate u out of business. i can give u d main reason why i said u shudnt venture into it. just pm me. pls invest on something else

thanks
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by godoluwa(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2014
dataplus87:

thanks
u r welcome. i dnt wanna sounds as destroying peoples business & dats y i dnt go into details
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by nyekason(f): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello young man,there is nothing like 150k or 200k registration just to start betting business.With your 20k,a laptop,a shop or an open space,an account with first bank U ARE GOOD TO GO. for more info call me 08079524289.,or get me on whatsapp with 07032663449.
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by godoluwa(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2014
nyekason:
Hello young man,there is nothing like 150k or 200k registration just to start betting business.With your 20k,a laptop,a shop or an open space,an account with first bank U ARE GOOD TO GO. for more info call me 08079524289.,or get me on whatsapp with 07032663449.
d said 150k or 200k is d overall cost. a shop at gud location will cost between 60k to 70k. 80mm thermal printer is between 28k to 32k, Desktop Computer cost 17k, internet modem cost 3k, UPS cost 6k, A4 Printer cost 6k, Generator cost 30k, cheapest licensing fee is 10k, little furniture in d shop(sales cubicle) + like 2plastic chairs cost 12k. sir, its a biz dat consume much start up capital & u go dey pray sey make punters no win coz if they do, alarm don blow be dat. moreover, most of d punters now bets on their fone

1 Like

Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by jahbiz: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Betting shop

Betting shop

Betting shop

With the flood of betting shops all around, you need to get a good location to break-even. So except you have got a virgin land, you might wan to invest your capital somewhere else, many have closed up in my hood cos they are jus too much that their expenses can meet up with the income.
U better get a location with stable electricity all else the cost of fuel ehhhhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by godoluwa(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2014
jahbiz:
Betting shop

Betting shop

Betting shop

With the flood of betting shops all around, you need to get a good location to break-even. So except you have got a virgin land, you might wan to invest your capital somewhere else, many have closed up in my hood cos they are jus too much that their expenses can meet up with the income.
U better get a location with stable electricity all else the cost of fuel ehhhhh.
i love u for saying d truth. av convert 2 out 3 betting shop dat i av to something else. pls dnt ask me why.lol
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by BetHero: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Hey Guys,

we have followed your conversation lately and want to introduce you to our product.

We offer BetHero, a browser-based software to start your own retail betting shop in minutes.
It has all the functionality you need to accept bets, create betting slips and see shop statistics.

Why BetHero?

- Free Account Setup
- NO licence or franchise fees
- Keep 100% of the profits

All you need to get started is a shop(of course), computer with internet connection and a printer (to print betting slips).

If that sounds interesting to you, just contact us via www.bethero.co and let us help you starting your business.
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by bemagnify: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
I av a betting shop currentlyb in operation but after review ur price ..... I think is too high

1 Like

Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by dnappy: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
godoluwa:

What other business do you think one can go into with like 500k. I thought about car wash, but am not sure. I need you advice. thank you
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by godoluwa(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
dnappy:

What other business do you think one can go into with like 500k. I thought about car wash, but am not sure. I need you advice. thank you
sorry for late reply, it all depends on your interest & your location. car wash is a good business if sighted at the right location. the first thing is to find out about people want at where you intend to sight the business. some people needs is food but want to drink beer, what i mean is that dont offer peoples 'need' but 'want'. dont go into fish farming, forex trading, importation & other sweet mouth business. gudluck
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by Rexceedo: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
godoluwa:
I sent you a pm sir
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by valemtech(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Goodmorning people call/whatsap
me :08037607036
N/B; we deliver Nationwide
Location;14/16 ladipo kuku ikeja ,off allen lagos
Item condition:All items are all brand new

Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by MICHEAL346(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
i started mine with no money down i called the lotto company and they gave me all that is needed after i had signed and feeled the business plan template and completed registration
The only tasking work i did was in getting a suitable location for my business of which i paid by myself

bettin business is lucrative

If you nee their contact let me know
zero eight 0 8 nine six 8 two 7 one 8

or my gmail
obianuju346@gmail
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by Samyj247: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
godoluwa:
u r welcome. i dnt wanna sounds as destroying peoples business & dats y i dnt go into details
I need more details I will contact u
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by BrokenCock: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
MICHEAL346:
i started mine with no money down i called the lotto company and they gave me all that is needed after i had signed and feeled the business plan template and completed registration
The only tasking work i did was in getting a suitable location for my business of which i paid by myself

bettin business is lucrative

If you nee their contact let me know
zero eight 0 8 nine six 8 two 7 one 8

or my gmail
obianuju346@gmail
are u in Abuja?
Re: I Want To Setup A Football Betting Shop...help by ArticlesHome(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
If you're interested in setting up a sports betting center in Nigeria.
You can visit here for more information to start》https://www.articleshome.com.ng/sports-betting-center-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Eight Banks Lose N1.9bn To Fraud In One Year / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? / Eko Electricity Company Announces 7-Hour Power Blackout In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.