Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Entry Level: Accountant Job At Health Stream - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level: Accountant Job At Health Stream (407 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I / Health Stream Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level: Accountant Job At Health Stream by ybase3: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
Under the supervision of the Senior Financial Accountant, manage the production of Annual and Quarterly reports and Accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliation.
Working with the Senior Financial Accountant and others to ensure the company receives a clean audit report.
Ensure that all transactions comply with appropriate VAT regulations and submitting the VAT return on behalf of the company.

Qualification

HND/BSC
Required Experience- Entry Level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make A Good First Impression By Saying Who You Help, Not What You Do / Looking For It Placement(elect-elect) In Lagos / Why Not Have Your CV Reviewed For FREE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.