Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card (13001 Views)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
I just came back from two centres at Igando to register. The crowd was so much I had to leave. I had to stand for two hours under the sun.Very terrible I must confess.
Where you from?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
I just hope they wont be too afraid to come out and vote during elections
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
accurate0805:
Struggling to get voters card.. ...to vote in political thieves in power. ..

BadBad cry cry cry crycry
many people just want to collect the card for other purposes of identification. They are not interested in voting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by dolafunmi(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
talkout1:
Along ikotun road people are struggling and and fighting to do thier voter's registration, while some are there to collect.
People are here as early as 6.30am, just to get a front number, leaving there works and business yet not getting the opportunity to still do it. The copers doing the registraftion are colleting #20 from people to put down there details..
Even your diction is struggling..... hmmmm.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by jossayo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lordseyad:
4TC

Happy friday!!

btw- lemme go read wetin the Op dey say sef..

/*modified*/

20?

Ole lawon Corpers yi sha--
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by tyconcepts(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by yommyphresh(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
blemon44:
I can see
struggling to vote for GEJ
long live Nigeria
did u just say struggling to vote for GEJ? wetn too much weed go cause ehn...
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by wolexy2(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
strategy
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by sheffy007: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
I jst don't get why pple re stressing dem self 2 vote again when it wil stil b rigged. Smh
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by zicoswagg(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
I Comment Ma Reserve... Election Wey Dem Go Stee Rig, So Wetin Kun Be All Dis Razzmatazz For Sef...
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
i asked the idiiotic registration officers to come and register me in the comfort of my house, i cant imagine myself standing in a queue becos i want to get registered, with a token sum, i was able to get the hungry officers to register me and my family. no time
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by BlackSEER(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
why is it that we cannot get anything right in this country? Ordinary PVC is hard to get.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by nwaobitex: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
imagine..
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by treasuress: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
jx
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
many people just want to collect the card for other purposes of identification. They are not interested in voting.
Nwanne, pick pockets snatched my purse not quite long
and my PVC was in the purse.
Do you know if it can be replaced for me by INEC?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by julybaba(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Send Free SMS NOW on www.askpentagon.com

Merry Christmas
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:

Nwanne, pick pockets snatched my purse not quite long
and my PVC was in the purse.
Do you know if it can be replaced for me by INEC?
the temporary PVC or permanent one? Sorry about the theft

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
the temporary PVC or permanent one? Sorry about the theft
The permanent one and it was not up to one week I
collected the card before the incident.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by yommyphresh(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=20pt]Dirty Lagos[/size] angry

thunder faya ur left yansh if u try reason to kom hustle or live for lag
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:

The permanent one and it was not up to one week I
collected the card before the incident.
Chai! To get it back is a long process o! Why not visit the LG that covers your residence and where you registered? Ask of the INEC office in the LG premises and lay your complaints. You cannot register twice you know.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by opzy634: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wao incredible!
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by iWitnessng: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
Please I lost my PVC some weeks back at the just concluded Lagos International trade fair.
How do I get a fresh PVC?
Do I need to re-registar or can it be replaced for me?
Any info ?
If you lose your voters card apply in person to the Electoral Officer(go to their state office at 6 Birrel Avenue, Sabo, Yaba)
- The application shall be at least 30 days before an election
- The applicant shall state the circumstances of the loss or damage
- The, he shall be issued with another copy of his original voters card.
- The word “DUPLICATE” will be marked or printed on it clearly.
- The date of issue will also be printed on the new voters card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
Chai! To get it back is a long process o! Why not visit the LG that covers your residence and where you registered? Ask of the INEC office in the LG premises and lay your complaints. You cannot register twice you know.
YeaI know i can't registar twice but will visit the LG to see how it goes.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:

YeaI know i can't registar twice but will visit the LG to see how it goes.
Thanks for your concern.
what's your LG because INEC does not recognize the LCDAs.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=20pt]Dirty Lagos[/size] angry

That alone will show you how the election will turn out- Dirty.The people's minds are not developed enough to make credible decisions with the way they live.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg tell them you Rep NL then go give you guyzzzz.......LWKMH ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Denies Hand In Ojodu Market Demolition / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo / Atiku Abubakar Releases Pre-Election Statement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.