Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit (35995 Views)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Indifferent(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin A party representative was sharing the money at my pooling unit in Anambra today, when some people who felt the money won't reach them started struggling for the money. To the extent of even tearing some notes.

I have already gotten my share of the 1000 naira note before they started struggling. I no get strength abeg, so I stepped aside to snap for my nairalanders.

You can see that guy with a white long sleeve shirt and a faded jeans... He picked a torn 1000 naira, and has since been looking for the person with the other part gringringringrin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by shaddi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Share dollars... your dollars I go still chop am well grin, as I ate PDP 10k today and I still voted the right man...

GMB/PYO

We are sweeping PDP out of the world angry

I BELIEVE IN APC
I BELIEVE IN CHANGE
I BELIEVE IN BUHARI .

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Take your share from the national cake, because after now it will be four years time.

17 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Babyboy1986(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
So dey sell there future for 1000 naira

Too bad

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by DeCritique(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC doing what they know how to do best.

Please enh, the last thing I will tell you to do is not to take the money

Collect your own share first of all jare, then jejely thumbprint for the PDP

GEJ All The Way!!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by vickylois(f): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
First time on FP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nastydroid(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Ponomote(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm so proud of myself for being part of the millions of Nigerians that voted for Goodluck. GEJ till infinity.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Dominionng(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
My Nnewi brethrens been picking money tied to high tension with wet hands since 1850...

17 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by thundey95(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Brymo: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bribery—it’s the way to get
ahead. At least in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by LewisO: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by ayusco85(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Everybody is talking about election........

15 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by johndan102: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
I tire for this country sef.

Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by xpac01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oboy!.. This polling unit is ladened with thick and hipsy ladies o!. More pix please.

2 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Vince77(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylois:
First time on FP!!!
eiya.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by hijacke(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Representative for wch party?
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Decapo: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
peedeepee why na
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin

aP lipsrsealed at work.

GEJ till 2019

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ

2 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by lordsharks(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Naija y
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Goahead(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by umarc19: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylois:
First time on FP!!!

Congrats.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by salvatore007(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Grab ur copy now mentality
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by tola9ja: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Soldiers Stop Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Booths

The Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has been stopped from moving around different polling units in the state by the military.

Channels Television’s correspondent in Port Harcourt, the state capital, said Mr. Amaechi, who drove himself in a black 4WD, was stopped by the Brigade Commander of the second Brigade, Bori Camp, Essien Essien, who engaged the governor in a debate over his mission to ascertain the availability of result sheets at the polling units.

Against the advice of the Brigade Commander to remain at his polling centre, the governor
challenged the Army Officer to arrest him as he drove back to the government house after his accreditation.

Earlier on, Governor Chibuike Amaechi had refused to be accredited for the elections in his Ubima ward, Ikwerre local government area saying result sheets were missing among items the Independent National Electoral Commission came with for the exercise. -CHANNELSTV
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by umarc19: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylois:
First time on FP!!!

Congrats.
That's #Change for U. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by tola9ja: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Here's a photo of voters queuing under brooms, the symbol of the opposition APC, in Gen Buhari's home town of Daura. -BBC

4 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
things have really changed around here people.... did u notice almost all the results parading here is mainly from southern Nigeria? have there been much noise of split results from up north? guys something big is going down, GMB is splitting southern votes in half and keeping his own territory undisputed......

we are about witnessing history people, opposition for the first time in history of Nigerian politics is winning it!

i am so happy to be part of this history and am glad i played a part in it by voting rightly.

SAI BUHARI, OUR PRESIDENT ELECT!

31 Likes

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by 1stola: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDPÏGS !
STEALING
THUGGERY
FIGHTING
BRIBERY
KILLING
AND
RIGGING.
ALL THE SAME, CHANGE IS EMINENT.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.