Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month (1190 Views)

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 / Gold Spot, Parle Soda, And Limca: What Happened To Them? / Where Can I Buy Baking Soda Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month by DeHero1: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
It's not news that soda is bad for us. But it is jarring to witness the physical effects drinking too much of it has on our waistlines. George Prior, 50, has guinea-pigged his body to do just that.

Following in the body-hacking footsteps of Morgan Spurlock — the “Super Size Me” filmmaker who in 2004 ate three McDonald’s meals for 30 days straight — Prior began guzzling down ten 12-ounce cans of Coca Cola daily for one month to see how the whopping dose of added sugar would affect his healthy physique. He documented it all on his website, 10 Cokes A Day.

The before and after pictures say it all.

Source https://www.yahoo.com/health/its-not-news-that-soda-is-bad-for-us-but-it-is-104089767387.html

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month by simplemach(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pls sir, try anoda month... lests see what the result will be like.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month by DeHero1: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:
Pls sir, try anoda month... lests see what the result will be like.

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is it just me or does he look better in the 'after' picture?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Drink 10 Cans Of Soda Per Day For One Month by DeHero1: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Is it just me or does he look better in the 'after' picture?

Can u try it?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Donuts In Ibadan!! / Original Ijebu Garri For Sale In Abuja / Teach Me How To Make Sauces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.