Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There (21837 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / All Is Set For Our Daily Manna World Annointing Night At Tbs Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by cdamsel(f): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Acidosis:

Well said

Some guys are going there to "toast" babes

Not toast, meet their wives grin
Dey come prepared o,some come with wedding rings some girls a wedding bouquet lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
simdam500:

what other song have they got

Hehehe...see dis boss....you no sabi midnight crew @all.......dem get song die
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by anonymousmum: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
http://liveway.tv/hotr/experience.html

Live streaming!!!

Fantastic
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by deloachlouise: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
i buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost I unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is..

BEST HOME BASE FAMILY DEAL CHECK FREELY ..... ­W­W­W.W­O­R­K­4­H­O­U­R.C­O­M­
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
fflamingo:
Yes I will be there...saasala. let us keep this thread updated frequently. And maybe couple of pics so it could make front-page. To our great GOD

Pix please
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
sirjohnson:
You see, if its Muslim something nau, Seun and his Mods will sharperly slam it on FP. Very bias man.
Guy, are you there?
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by SirHouloo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Most of these guys wey dey claim say dem dey TBS are chilling in Benin and Akure o, Picshure make I believe sontin dey happen for Naija.... Posting all the way from France where I school...
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Odunharry(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Liveway.tv/hotr/experience.html

livestreaming
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by zonax(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Youngzedd:
Comedians

In God's presence or dance hall.

Just asking.

Bro catholic church is not against comedy and includes it in some of their programmes (maybe your parish doesn't)

In my church (Catholic) we don't allow comedians.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Hehehe...see dis boss....you no sabi midnight crew @all.......dem get song die

compare to frank Edwards
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by haywhy80: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonymousmum:

Live streaming!!!

Fantastic

Please, help. I can't stream.

I keep getting server not found message.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by experimentist: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
saasala:
Are you ready for a night you would never forget?
Are you ready for amazing encounter with God?
Are you ready for your life to change in just one night?

It's happening live today, by 7pm at Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan, Lagos.

Ministering:
Don Moen
Frank Edwards
Donnie McClurkin
Sinach (First timer)
Israel Houghton
Sammie Okposo
Midnight Crew
Micah Stampley
Chioma Jesus
Angelina Christie
Chima Jesus
Nathaniel Bassey and many more

Comedians
Okpororo
Yaw
MC Abbey

WILL YOU BE THERE?
Will they give free visas to France there?
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by walearoy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
I missed it!
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by thatniqqress(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2014

Can't believe I'll miss it cry
Upon I still stay on dsame island cry
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Youngzedd:
Comedians

In God's presence or dance hall.

Just asking.

In my church (Catholic) we don't allow comedians.
but you allow alcohol abi? And comedy drama presentations, and buying and selling.... Don't be a hypocrite abegi... Must you comment?

Experience 9 shall be the bomb... Can't wait to get the dvd.

#mycharitycomment.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Maczeelly(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2014
rezzy:
I hate crowd, besides, all these small small uselesss boys will be tapping current
Looooollllz
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by skyprofm(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2014
anonymousmum:

Live streaming!!!

Fantastic

Please where dis stream dey. Its so hot here. Need to deep myself for a while in it
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by madjune(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2014
I'm sure its because of the mad december 15th. Lagos traffic that the organisers moved this event to 5th december.

Well, I pray traffic go allow people to grace this event because the last time I tried it in 2010, I slept in traffic at oworonshoki till nxt morning.
Na "experience" wey I no wan repeat.

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Pabodan: 12:47am On Dec 06, 2014
anonymousmum:

Live streaming!!!

Fantastic

God bless real good
I have been enjoying d experience from the comfort of my room. Its indeed a good thing to praise God
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 06, 2014
First time in history, I missed The Experience cry cry
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Legit: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2014
saasala:
Are you ready for a night you would never forget?
Are you ready for amazing encounter with God?
Are you ready for your life to change in just one night?

It's happening live today, by 7pm at Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan, Lagos.

Ministering:
Don Moen
Frank Edwards
Donnie McClurkin
Sinach (First timer)
Israel Houghton
Sammie Okposo
Midnight Crew
Micah Stampley
Chioma Jesus
Angelina Christie
Chima Jesus
Nathaniel Bassey and many more

Comedians
Okpororo
Yaw
MC Abbey

WILL YOU BE THERE?
HECK NO NO NO Don't want to be among the collection of Thief, using god's name in vain and profiting themselves. What make these pimps special. another money making venture, by group of xtian GANGS. Shio

2 Likes

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by sanmrex(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Any tv station showin it please?
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Revolva(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2014
Now Nigerians what are they experiencing in this type of nation..which is 7 steps to hell....LMFAO.....look i stopped attanmdin those concert..after all after all those songs noting happens....you still go back deprived and hungry.....with no light no fuel....stresses in hold ups... and dont even know where your next meal is coming from....my own experience is in the club..grooving..with some b***s
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by doncheks: 1:14am On Dec 06, 2014
sanmrex:
Any tv station showin it please?

http://mtnonline.com/experience
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by sanmrex(m): 1:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by doncheks: 2:12am On Dec 06, 2014
sanmrex:
how is it a tv station?
Internet TV angry
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Phlakes(f): 2:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Heard tye tribbett wil b coming
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by tmgtreasure(m): 3:08am On Dec 06, 2014
chioma jesus... waoh
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by olu4life(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Never knew a thread was created for it. Just coming online. Don Moen presently ministering. Most of the peeps have ministered already. Sinach,Midnight Crew,Nathaniel Bassey blessed me more than enough. More acts yet to minister like Donnie,Frank Edward
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by debosola(f): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2014
I was absent @ TheExperience9 but was present @ d Decross Gospel Mission's PraiseAltar where LaraGeorge,TopeAlabi&co blessed me with their ministrations. GodBePraised.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Gboliwe: 5:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Don Moen will be live in Enugu tomorrow for a spill over of the Experience! That's the one I hope to be in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It / Ducking Out Of Church / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.