Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! (1256 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / Why Are Nigerians Turned On With LTE Phones? What Do They Use It 4? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sometimes last month, i met this guy on NL. He claimed to be a data seller. I got attracted by his advert on 10gb for #2000. So, we negotiated and he agreed to give me extra 5 gig, making it 15gig for #3000. As a greedy Nigerian, i bought the deal immediately. No blame me yet, the guy had some proof (pictures and some screenshots) and believe me, he was too good at convincing. That day, I had just 3k in my account. That was on a weekend too so, i thought that i could resell the 15gig and make some money too.... To cut the tori short. The guy duped me that very unforgettable Friday afternoon. I was crippled emotionally because pocket wise, i was breathing-empty... To encourage myself, i came back to NL the following day (Saturday) and I uploaded my sad event. Some guys mocked me, some guys laughed at me, some called me bad names but there was this particular good NL that encouraged me that very day... He said that "I should just put it in the past and focus on the future, the guy who duped me of my hard earned 3k collected all my pains, sufferings, tribulations etc. That, i will get that lost cash x3"... I been no take am serious but, at a time, i felt encouraged.... People of God, lo and behold, after that weekend, i started getting back alive pocket wise. From no where, a stress-free job go just pop up, give me x3 of that 3k wey i loose. As i am talking to you now, i made a lot of money today. Me wey no dey chop chiken for food before don dey chop, come dey even add juice on top am.... Abeg! May una really help me thank that scammer that scamed away my sorrows, pains and sufferings wey Him name na BABATUNDE AFOLAYAN. I hope he sees this!!!.... Don't be scamed o!
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by Oluwatosean(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Praise eee the Lord
The Lord is good
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Praise eee the Lord
The Lord is good
brotherly, Yesso!
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by rezzy: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by IWillSucceed: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Can you imagine such a thread.So people should now foolishly fall mugu for scam so they can gain 3 fold.How about the multitudes that fell for scam and suffered suffocating lack all their lives.And even many that died as a result.
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by abrahym(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joke section

1 Like

Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by Francheezy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lmfao... Pictures of you eating chicken and stepping down with juice or I don't.......... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Francheezy:
Lmfao... Pictures of you eating chicken and stepping down with juice or I don't.......... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
lol. kiss
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
One of the unforgivable offense to nature is to dupe someone of his hard earned money knowing fully well that things are critically hard in Nigeria. #ScammersBeAware
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
I will be uploading some of the pictures he used to scam me just incase anyone wants to buy data from an unknown

Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by Dabss(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
nonny1212:
Sometimes last month, i met this guy on NL. He claimed to be a data seller. I got attracted by his advert on 10gb for #2000. So, we negotiated and he agreed to give me extra 5 gig, making it 15gig for #3000. As a greedy Nigerian, i bought the deal immediately. No blame me yet, the guy had some proof (pictures and some screenshots) and believe me, he was too good at convincing. That day, I had just 3k in my account. That was on a weekend too so, i thought that i could resell the 15gig and make some money too.... To cut the tori short. The guy duped me that very unforgettable Friday afternoon. I was crippled emotionally because pocket wise, i was breathing-empty... To encourage myself, i came back to NL the following day (Saturday) and I uploaded my sad event. Some guys mocked me, some guys laughed at me, some called me bad names but there was this particular good NL that encouraged me that very day... He said that "I should just put it in the past and focus on the future, the guy who duped me of my hard earned 3k collected all my pains, sufferings, tribulations etc. That, i will get that lost cash x3"... I been no take am serious but, at a time, i felt encouraged.... People of God, lo and behold, after that weekend, i started getting back alive pocket wise. From no where, a stress-free job go just pop up, give me x3 of that 3k wey i loose. As i am talking to you now, i made a lot of money today. Me wey no dey chop chiken for food before don dey chop, [quote author=nonny1212 post=28617051]Sometimes last month, i met this guy on NL. He claimed to be a data seller. I got attracted by his advert on 10gb for #2000. So, we negotiated and he agreed to give me extra 5 gig, making it 15gig for #3000. As a greedy Nigerian, i bought the deal immediately. No blame me yet, the guy had some proof (pictures and some screenshots) and believe me, he was too good at convincing. That day, I had just 3k in my account. That was on a weekend too so, i thought that i could resell the 15gig and make some money too.... To cut the tori short. The guy duped me that very unforgettable Friday afternoon. I was crippled emotionally because pocket wise, i was breathing-empty... To encourage myself, i came back to NL the following day (Saturday) and I uploaded my sad event. Some guys mocked me, some guys laughed at me, some called me bad names but there was this particular good NL that encouraged me that very day... He said that "I should just put it in the past and focus on the future, the guy who duped me of my hard earned 3k collected all my pains, sufferings, tribulations etc. That, i will get that lost cash x3"... I been no take am serious but, at a time, i felt encouraged.... People of God, lo and behold, after that weekend, i started getting back alive pocket wise. From no where, a stress-free job go just pop up, give me x3 of that 3k wey i loose. As i am talking to you now, i made a lot of money today. Me wey no dey chop chiken for food before don dey chop, come dey even add juice on top am.... Abeg! May una really help me thank that scammer that scamed away my sorrows, pains and sufferings wey Him name na BABATUNDE AFOLAYAN. I hope he sees this!!!.... Don't be scamed o!
so you think you couldn't have made your cash if you weren't f0olishly duped? Please send more money ,pains,sorrows and sufferings to mr babatunde.

Ps.: please make it 10k this time so that you can make 30k.
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by IWillSucceed: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dabss:
so you think you couldn't have made your cash if you weren't f0olishly duped? Please send more money ,pains,sorrows and sufferings to mr babatunde.
Ps.: please make it 10k this time so that you can make 30k.
Exactly my point earlier on this thread
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by bobo65(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=Dabss post=28622358][/quote]

lmao
u too harsh
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dabss, go look bush mai fren
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by pelboy: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Laugh wan kill me die here ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by THEHEROINMEE: 2:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Some people dey sha...
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by timbros(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2014
nonny1212:
One of the unforgivable offense to nature is to dupe someone of his hard earned money knowing fully well that things are critically hard in Nigeria. #ScammersBeAware

Only a greedy mind will believe that 15GB worth of data can sell for 3k.

Only an ignorant mind will link a fortune of 9k to an initial scam of 3k.

Conclusion: Op look for more money, find that scammer sharp sharp and sow more "seeds". Remember, the more you sow the more you reap.

To even think he used those screenshots to convince confuse you!

People sha.....
Re: TESTIMONY - - - It Turned Around For Me! by nonny1212: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2014
Kk. Gracia.. Ss

(1) (Reply)

Expect Made-in-nigeria TECNO Phones This Year / Android Vs Blackberry - Which Is Better? / The New Mtn Callerfeel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.