Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57383 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by saudatu(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
TP of 100 pips hit once again. thank boss Fembiz.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Another 100 pips in the bag again..... is becoming fun here

Thank God
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tranxo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
blessedtj:

Thank God
Which broker do you use or recommend.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wat a great week. The week has closed with 100pips credited to my account. Femi, u r d master.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by shamssani: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Great end to the week with 100 pips in the bag...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
55pip of short term trade bagged since yesterday and 100pips of medium term trade also bagged today......am not on the whatsapp group ooooo, i just learnt to do it by observation.... in case he goes on strike as he normally do to those in his whatsapp group grin grin grin.....its nothing really difficult if you know how to identify the most recent swing highs/lows.... fractals will be of help if you cant spot the recent high/lows........place your pending orders on those SWING POINTS and follow the rules.......thats all. 1 hour timeframes swings for short term signals, 4hours TF swings for medium term and daily tf swings for long term signals respectively. If e stil dey hard you, contact me on benonjeh@gmail dot com....DONATION - FREE FOREVER cool

5 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cool 100pips taken, thanks Oga Femi.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
You won't stop making money in forex so far you are with the right people and strategy.

Is a great opportunity to have meet you.. Mr Femi

let the pips keeps following.....

Forget

We just pack 155pips in two trades
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
forexprophet:
55pip of short term trade bagged since yesterday and 100pips of medium term trade also bagged today......am not on the whatsapp group ooooo, i just learnt to do it by observation.... in case he goes on strike as he normally do to those in his whatsapp group grin grin grin.....its nothing really difficult if you know how to identify the most recent swing highs/lows.... fractals will be of help if you cant spot the recent high/lows........place your pending orders on those SWING POINTS and follow the rules.......thats all. 1 hour timeframes swings for short term signals, 4hours TF swings for medium term and daily tf swings for long term signals respectively. If e stil dey hard you, contact me on benonjeh@gmail dot com....DONATION - FREE FOREVER cool

Hello Mr. Clever Forex Prophet, clap for yourself...
Pls no need to start unnecesary brawl here again. since it's not difficult why not open a thread and start dropping your analysed trades signal, instead of asking them to contact you via email.
No big deal because the Forex world is for everyone to show their talents.
I'm not the best, but I'm doing real good in this business.
To God is the glory.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by odimbannamdi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
fembizz:

Hello Mr. Clever Forex Prophet, clap for yourself...
Pls no need to start unnecesary brawl here again. since it's not difficult why not open a thread and start dropping your analysed trades signal, instead of asking them to contact you via email.
No big deal because the Forex world is for everyone to show their talents.
I'm not the best, but I'm doing real good in this business.
To God is the glory.
Femi calm down. you, yourself and yourself know that you wont give your followers signals forever. you are human. we do not pray for a bad occurrence, but we all know that one day these signals will stop and your followers will be thrown into the cold.

instead of giving them fish, why not teach them how to fish like forexprophet is trying to do. the best thing a man can do to his fellow man is to empower him to succeed. that way they will never forget you.

my message to your beneficiaries is this:
enjoy yourself while it lasts. but if you are wise, you had better start planning for the future

8 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by obedfynez(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
profit taken graciously glory be to God...tank Femibiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
FOR PEACE SAKE...

3 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
FOR PEACE SAKE.....

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
forexprophet:

Am not a marketer like you, even if i am, i have the right to direct anybody to any email. Afterall you used nairaland to direct pple to your group, isnt it? The truth remains that u will abandon the group one day. We are not even talking about the pple u removed from the group because their donation were small or maybe expired grin grin. what about your on and off attitude to the group. Somebody got to start teaching them on the same thread that u deviated them from.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Donation expired.

funny to see 3 to 4 handle constantly praising oga at the top.,,,,,, one with halogate even created the handle for this purpose. grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Femi calm down. you, yourself and yourself know that you wont give your followers signals forever. you are human. we do not pray for a bad occurrence, but we all know that one day these signals will stop and your followers will be thrown into the cold.

instead of giving them fish, why not teach them how to fish like forexprophet is trying to do. the best thing a man can do to his fellow man is to empower him to succeed. that way they will never forget you.

my message to your beneficiaries is this:
enjoy yourself while it lasts. but if you are wise, you had better start planning for the future

Hello Mr. Hypocrite,
Pls for how long will you continue to visit this thread and also dropping of your pessimistic views?
Tell me how many good freewill services you have given out for people to benefit from?
How much did you voluntarily give me to support my internet service, power supply or are you not in Nigeria, let alone talking of revitalizing my health upon the mental stress forex trading gives or do you think forex trading is an easy thing like your prophet said use Fractal? Even the inventor of Fractal is not ultimately celebrated with all his inventions... If he thinks I use nonsense indicators, is nothing but a serious waste of time.
Anyway, you're allowed to use whatever you deemed fit. I see you as an hypocrite who preaches what he doesn't practice... It's better you extend your hypocritical advice to all forex trades signals service providers world wide.
A freewill donation is a big war to you greedy and self-centered cynics.
I'll advise you to stop this unprofitable venture and join the moving profits train. No pain no gain!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=forexprophet post=31532374]

Am not a marketer like you, even if i am, i have the right to direct anybody to any email. Afterall you used nairaland to direct pple to your group, isnt it? The truth remains that u will abandon the group one day. We are not even talking about the pple u removed from the group because their donation were small or maybe expired grin grin. what about your on and off attitude to the group. Somebody got to start teaching them on the same thread that u deviated them from.

I always have the passion to break the hold of marketers over their preys. I know your overall plan with these group members.....you want to take them to the point where they will begin to do whatever you ask them to do.....including monthly subcriptions, huge account mgt and may be an ebook sales......infact some one in your group was already seeing traces, when i was told, i vowed to break the code, and i did. u can doubt it here to save your face and keep your pray....but its the truth. I still maintained that if anybody dont understand what i posted on my last post should contact me for verbal explanation ONLY......I dont give signals or operate whatapp group.....i dont even havthe time....[/quote
]
Mr. Seer since you are so good at breaking codes and seeing the future, why don't you break the codes to forex holygrail once and for all.
You're not worth my time.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by halogate: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
...weldone sir fembizz....
..its another tp graciously taken....more power to your elbow boss.....

#on a lighter note....
silence is the best answer to the f.uu.l that mentioned my handle up there...
keeping visiting this thread until ur bad belle finishes u off...
jobless o.a.f!!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
FOR PEACE SAKE.........

6 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by barikay: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
forexprophet:

Mr.Alebiosu Oluwafemi, Are you really serious?Is that a challenge or a threat? If not for the respect i have for your intellectual property and the law of karma, i would have uploaded your entire strategy on pdf(THE SIMPLEST FOREX HOLY GRAIL TRADING MANUAL) here for everyone to get it. But i will ignore your arrogance for GOD SAKE. What you dont know is that the internet is an open space and everything is accessible, some people have the ability to break through some internet barriers and get whatever they want especially if they are documents. ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU, THEN I WILL UPLOAD IT cool cool cool. It was because of the nonsense you vomited in the above post, that i spent only 2 nights on the internet CRACKSURFING, and i got it right on my desktop. I must admit that you did a nice job there....keep it up. I will protect your intellectual property cos i also have properties on my website. I am open if you want us to share ideas cos we are mates in this business while we being careful about how we react to people cos we dont know the person at the other side of the internet....thanks
well done Sir, I was actually expecting fembiz to teach us his strategy here, that's the best way to empower someone. Let us know what he knows, that way we can always reproduce the result. I personally hate to depend on anyone for signal. My bro if u can help us in anyway pls, don't hesitate to drop d strategy. I'm sure fembiz is not d originator of the strategy someone may have help him too
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by osca123(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
blessedtj:

Thank God

pls i have been thinking of the best broker to use... i dont like the reviews am reading about instaforex. pls can you tell me about the one u use?
are they reliable like funding and withdrawal, requotes etc
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
forexprophet:

Mr.Alebiosu Oluwafemi, Are you really serious?Is that a challenge or a threat? If not for the respect i have for your intellectual property and the law of karma, i would have uploaded your entire strategy on pdf(THE SIMPLEST FOREX HOLY GRAIL TRADING MANUAL) here for everyone to get it. But i will ignore your arrogance for GOD SAKE. What you dont know is that the internet is an open space and everything is accessible, some people have the ability to break through some internet barriers and get whatever they want especially if they are documents. ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU, THEN I WILL UPLOAD IT cool cool cool. It was because of the nonsense you vomited in the above post, that i spent only 2 nights on the internet CRACKSURFING, and i got it right on my desktop. I must admit that you did a nice job there....keep it up. I will protect your intellectual property cos i also have properties on my website. I am open if you want us to share ideas cos we are mates in this business while we being careful about how we react to people cos we dont know the person at the other side of the internet....thanks
Don't mind him bro. I was the first person to tackle him on this thread for acting like a god. He believes he's smart enough to take advantage of people. I also have one of his eBooks with the title above, its a 7 page ebook (Got it online as well). I also just decide not to share it here and remain silent for some of the reasons you mentioned above.
Fembizz, stop acting like a God, stop giving your followers fish and teach them how to catch fish. You don't know what you can still get from them tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
forexprophet:

Been long am out of this thread.. Wow So many things have been said here. Kudos for your findings. Meanwhile help newbies with this pdf file. How long would they depend on somebody. Everyone needs to be his own boss. Since the thread owner removed people from his group and act like God, it will be good you drop the pdf file here. Thanks or better email it to me @ justiceanthony7@gmail.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
barikay:
well done Sir, I was actually expecting fembiz to teach us his strategy here, that's the best way to empower someone. Let us know what he knows, that way we can always reproduce the result. I personally hate to depend on anyone for signal. My bro if u can help us in anyway pls, don't hesitate to drop d strategy. I'm sure fembiz is not d originator of the strategy someone may have help him too

I WANT TO RESPECT HIS INTELECTUAL PROPERTY......let him just stop acting like a god..... period

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
forexprophet:

Are you really serious?Is that a challenge or a threat? If not for the respect i have for your intellectual property and the law of karma, i would have uploaded your entire strategy on pdf(THE SIMPLEST FOREX HOLY GRAIL TRADING MANUAL) here for everyone to get it. But i will ignore your arrogance for GOD SAKE. What you dont know is that the internet is an open space and everything is accessible, some people have the ability to break through some internet barriers and get whatever they want especially if they are documents. ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU, THEN I WILL UPLOAD IT cool cool cool. It was because of the nonsense you vomited in the above post, that i spent only 2 nights on the internet CRACKSURFING, and i got it right on my desktop. I must admit that you did a nice job there....keep it up. I will protect your intellectual property cos i also have properties on my website. I am open if you want us to share ideas cos we are mates in this business while we being careful about how we react to people cos we dont know the person at the other side of the internet....thanks

Mentioning my name above without a scam story is a plus to me, since most successful people have their names known as well.
My brother oh sorry for the 2 nights internet CRACKSURFING... What a long way to get it, because it is just a basic trading manual and it is as well with almost all group members who asked for it then.

To all the barikays... don't be deceived!

I love you all

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by steric58(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Mr Femi, please don't let them distract you,you are a rare gem empowering the youth unlike those Mu mu that are only interested in selling there ebooks,back to the topic sir, I know nothing about forex, I only devote my time to fiverr which never yield good result must of them gurus will Neva share how they make sales even in there ebooks I now wonder where they truly make there money is it tru eBook or fiverr it self lol, sir how can I start sir am in ilorin nobody can teach me here I need materials sir#in the name of the lord I serve more success and progress for you sir.my email:steric58@gmail.com phone number 08161678235.thank you sir.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by isaco(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=currentprice post=
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by isaco(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2015
isaco:
Having read this thread, i love it, i decided to join @femibiz whatapp group, i requested just like any other person, thank God Mr femi added mi, to my greatest surprise Femi removed me the same day, i haven't got a single signal from d group neither did i even see a post in d group. i later observed femi wanted me to post on nairaland n give testimony that i love his signal that i have not got or used even for a day. i can never lie to gain femi's favor, femi lack good attitude, maybe he thought i am a small boy. i need u today, u may need me tomorrow. That is life. Another point, at least b4 u remove ppl tell them n warn them, dont treat people like that, guys here too have one or two thing u may need later. threat them well, and again, if u want to charge, u r free, name ur price, those who likes ll stay. i don't have anything against him, even if he hate me i have moved up with my life, anyway, i wish Femi n everyone here best of luck.
Femi go and work on ur attitude, ppl r telling u now. Embrace 'Change' n @forexprophet, I respect ur maturity.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jaidopumpin: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Great job Mr. Femi, cool 100pips TP hit this morning. well done thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bennito: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Once more delivered and has always delivered. 100pips calmly taken. Gradually getting use to TP hit. Thanks to Oga Femi.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by henrypep: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2015
nice one mr femi profit taken ;
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Emeka71(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2015
FOREX Trading is quite rewarding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.