Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57386 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by halogate: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
.weldone sir fembizz....
...profit duely taken....... cheers
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by BigRuckus: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
TP hit! Nice one fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Another 100pips hit, Femi u r d best.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by abhim: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
@ fembiz , I've been trying to get in touch with you, via phone but I left some messages, 'cos I couldn't get through. I know you're very busy but please could you take sometime to put me through, I'm a begginner in Forex though, thanks again
My nos 08023956194
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by meemeee: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
GREAT JOB
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by man2frayo(m): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2015
grin I feel so happy to be here....
keep up the good job sir....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
abhim:
@ fembiz , I've been trying to get in touch with you, via phone but I left some messages, 'cos I couldn't get through. I know you're very busy but please could you take sometime to put me through, I'm a begginner in Forex though, thanks again
My nos 08023956194
babypips should be one spot for your learning.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
tranxo:
Which broker do you use or recommend.
if you don't want to go too far, then try xm
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Femi calm down. you, yourself and yourself know that you wont give your followers signals forever. you are human. we do not pray for a bad occurrence, but we all know that one day these signals will stop and your followers will be thrown into the cold.

instead of giving them fish, why not teach them how to fish like forexprophet is trying to do. the best thing a man can do to his fellow man is to empower him to succeed. that way they will never forget you.

my message to your beneficiaries is this:
enjoy yourself while it lasts. but if you are wise, you had better start planning for the future
just on point.your own thing belongs to you.learning to trade will go a long way than waiting for signals.beginners should learn it instead of waiting for signals.babypips is one learning spot to check out
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
osca123:

pls i have been thinking of the best broker to use... i dont like the reviews am reading about instaforex. pls can you tell me about the one u use?
are they reliable like funding and withdrawal, requotes etc
you can try xm
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
fxstory:
just on point.your own thing belongs to you.learning to trade will go a long way than waiting for signals.beginners should learn it instead of waiting for signals.babypips is one learning spot to check out

Dear Fxstory, please be mindful of your expressions; I didn't ask anyone not to learn and trade by himself.
If sharing my trades with people is a crime to you too then you can say whatever you want. Lastly since you have learnt comprehensively from babypips, I will advise you to open a thread and teach newbies instead of expending your energy on jealousy. Maybe I should tell you that even babypips owner too makes extra money on his website... So what is new!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tranxo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
fxstory:
if you don't want to go too far, then try xm
......and if I want to go far?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2015
WHERE IS EVERYBODY?...................I said it................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
forexprophet:
WHERE IS EVERYBODY?...................I said it................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
They went on recess grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by BigRuckus: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
146 pips profit taken as usual... Thanks Fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by obedfynez(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
profit taken nice one boss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
BigRuckus:
146 pips profit taken as usual... Thanks Fembiz

10000 pips taken.....thanks Fembiz grin

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bennito: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Back for good. 146pips. Thanks to Oga Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
forexprophet:

You woke then from their slumber....give us prayer of revival Prophet! Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
forexprophet:

hehehehe...Quit this your sarcasm na!!!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by July2050: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by justayo: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls add me up 08053351537
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Thank God Femi is back, 146pips taken. Thanks femibiz.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by BigRuckus: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2015
294 pips TP taken. Thanks Fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by July2050: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2015
July2050:
Please I really really need to be a part of your whatsapp group. My wife needs money urgently. You obviously are God sent

Please add me sir. 08095835972
one of the first mistake you would make.trading forex with a burden to carry.your wife needs money urgently and you think forex is the last bustop.it would be the worse mistake you would make if you chose to go in that line because you are going to trade with money you can't afford to lose and that would be frustrating.so think twice
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by obedfynez(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
146 pips taken graciously on euraud and anoda 294 pips taken on gbpaud. nice way to end the week..tank u bros Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bennito: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
obedfynez:
146 pips taken graciously on euraud and anoda 294 pips taken on gbpaud. nice way to end the week..tank u bros Femi

you can say that again. Big thanks to Oga Femi. Always on point.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jaidopumpin: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
400+ pips taken on both EA and GA sell good one Mr. fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
please at OP.

am interested in your whatsapp group.

please add me ASAP...........please @fembiz

my number:07068029267.

thanks boss as you do.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by needinfo: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Make una dey there dey deceive una self.it is too obvious to see everything that the same person is making all this to look too good to be true.the pips is just for mouth.same old made to believe sarcasm.this is not how to get followers.it only show how deceitful all this play to convince act is.i make 5k pips, tomorrow i make 8k pips, all na wash.all this thing you people are doing, there is ssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.