Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57381 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Fatherherokay(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2015
Wow.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by henrypep: 10:09am On May 28, 2015
nice one Mr Femi profit taken
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 12:54pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you Femibizz, profit taken, though I didn't maximize the pips i could have taken. Nice one
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bigbasho: 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
I actually didnt trade d signal live but i followed it up just to get it straight. Its reliable and hope to bag some pips with u next week
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by DaEngineernet: 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by lorrin: 3:28pm On May 28, 2015
I m interested what's App 08031861379.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by justayo: 12:28am On May 29, 2015
Thanks Fembiz for anoda profit.More blessings
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by femora007(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
I want to be part of this, 08134610489 whats app
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2015
femora007:
I want to be part of this, 08134610489 whats app

Interested users should send a whatsapp request to +2347017797678.
Thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by gbday: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2015
profit profit again. over 120 pips profit. Mr Femi you are too much . Thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bigbasho: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
:DLike i said last week, i hope to bag pips with u this week. I have actully closed 120 pips profit. Its my first life trade using this signal. Hope to get more. More Sugar to ur tea Mr. Femi :DLike i said last week, i hope to bag pips with u this week. I have actully closed 120 pips profit. Its my first life trade using this signal. Hope to get more. More Sugar to ur tea Mr. Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by muckvic: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
kudos man u r real d main man, nice one man tp hit 98 pips taken
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by muckvic: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Like seriously let me tell u ppl 1 secret, I search dis thrend frm a to z to confirm is signal I call noting less dan 4 ppl to confirm if his signal is gaining and to God be d glory, 98 pips taken today
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by yemzy26: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fembiz has delivered again,green pips all the way,and very disclipined too...thnks boss
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by justayo: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fembiz u r still d best 98 pips is no joke.More grease ijn.many Tx
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kevoh(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
lorrin:
I m interested what's App 08031861379.

Interested users for the weekly trades signal should send a whatsapp request to +2347017797678.
Thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by justayo: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Gud analysis Fembiz eventhough d market was stiff.Welldone
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Potus1: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Weldone Femibiz,75 pips so far...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Made 100pips to day mehn! Thanks Femibizz, you da boss grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by gbday: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
100pips just like that. Mr Femi you made my day. Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Opengates(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
fembizz:
My New Development

Since the first golden chance was lost on the signals service and continuity is still demanded. Interested signal users are hereby required to do as follows:

The procedures now are:

1. Make a monthly donation to receive a monthly trade signal

OR

2. Make a weekly donation to receive a weekly trades signal

3. Comment on NL after every week or every month trading session.

NOTE. The monthly trades signal is the best with winning ratio like 99.9% also with no trading stress.

Thank you.

NB. I believe no matter how small u give, once you give your consciousness will be active towards that direction.
Critics, expect no comments from me is a promise...

Latest update on disagreement!

This is to inform everybody that my Forex Trading Signals at all levels are no more available for both current members and prospective members. This is simply owing to signals users not complying with the trading rules. I wrote on page one always come back to Nairaland and make your comments so others can benefit too, but after net successful trading, the responses on Nairaland is very discouraging and also showed lack of traders interest. Presently, the current members are over 100 in number combining group 1 and group 2 but it's very difficult to have just 20 comments on any winning trade. I decided to reduce my stress. However, for those that made their comments as required, I sincerely thank you and looking forward to assist you in the future.
Thank you.

Hello everyone, I've decided to help my fellow Nigerians on this forum to make extra sure money at the end of every week trading session... This is coming as a way of giving out my sure winning trades as DAILY and MONTHLY Forex signals which will be done only on EURAUD pair!

Please moderator do not delete this topic because this is my only way for now to give back to my fellow brothers and sisters; no scam but cool money in simple way.

Tips on our trading outlook

1. Remember what I said in my several posts and topics discussions : The Forex range is the TEACHER!

2. We find the RANGE and trade it that's all

3. Please forget about INDICATORS and NEWS or you call it FUNDAMENTALS they are useless if truly you have decided to make it big in forex trading; my simple trading requires just a maximum of 1 hour daily which is segmented in 10 to 15 minutes active attention in every 3 to 4 hours a day.

4. I will come here daily to post trades opportunities for money makers, so don't bother asking how do you get the signals just trade it, they will come in pending orders in a form of Grid trading

5. Risk to reward ratio will be 1:1

6. Stop loss = 55 pips, Take profit = 55 pips , Total number of trades per set up is 4 trades

7. We take gain of one set up before moving to another one even in a case of roll over trade; except you have enough balance to run 2 trades simultaneously.

8. Trades Volume Sequence is 1:1 / 2:2 / 1:1 / 1:1 ( this sequence is sure fire since we have the 20 trading days odd to our side, only patience is required )

9. The minimum balance to try with instead of demo is five dollars, $5

10. Try it and you will be surprised, I traded it aggressively once with $50 and turn it $626 but that's not advisable. PLEASE SEE THIS AS AN INVESTMENT AND SEE THE COMPOUNDING POWER!

11. I will start this free service until I see enough followers!

My Grid's eRange Trades Guide

1. We trade EURAUD or GBPAUD only

2. We trade eRange as Grid's System with 4 trades capability

3. Compare ur broker's price quote to Instaforex broker and know the pip's difference THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ! Just 1 pip laxity could make you lose a trade, while others have taken their profits... Please do this before placing next trade

4. Don't over leverage but start small, apply the recommended lot's size sequence and compound your profits

NB. Lot's size trades sequence are; 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1

6. Apply lot's size sequence that soothes you as a trader but you are better off with the recommended sequence above

This is simple illustration:
Starting with the 1st leg trade with 0.01 vol but if it fails apply 0.02 vol for the 2nd leg trade, if it fails too apply 0.01 vol for 3rd leg trade and 0.01 vol for the 4th leg trade.

Note. know from the above illustration; it means 1st and 2nd trades are for profits making and while 3rd and 4th are for partial recovery trades. After profits making and more confidence gained u'll need to extend the 3rd to profitable trade like 1st and 2nd trades

7. Make your comments available on my thread on Nairaland...

Note. I introduced the new lot's size trades sequence for low overall risk and if PATIENCE is observed then the users too we definitely make profits at the end of the month. ( 1:1, 2:2, 1:1, 1:1 = 5 volume risk for the total 4 leg trades ).

Disadvantages
a. The 1st and 2nd leg trades give the profits
b. The 3rd and 4th leg trades are for partial recovery of 1st and 2nd leg trades loss, if it occurs
c.The worst risk expectancy is the 5 volume risked which may never occur in 3 to 6 months

Advantages
1. Low start up capital is require; $5 for a try instead of non profiting demo trade capital
2. Fast recovery of total loss if it occurs, since the trading odd is on our side
3. Better returns on investment; high percentage of ROI
4. Ability to trade everyday even if there is a roll over of previous day trade
5. Stress free trading
6. Requires little of your attention
7. Profit or loss expectancy is known without emotional constraints
8. No need of indicators or news
9. It will give other source of income if you are not a full-time trader
10. It can be done on your mobile phone; android, windows phone, etc

Many more...

Please follow the rules strictly!

Jesus is Lord!

Hello mr. Femi. Av seen gud works u r doing, if u don't mind. I am an Expert advisor programmer, can code ur system to ea with optimal performances. We can work together. If u r ready, then pm me on this whatsapp number: 08038359284.
Waiting to hear from you. Later
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tosineb: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2015
All I can say is thank you.
You God's sent
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kenchosen: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2015
THANK YOU FEMI YOUR INFORMATION IS VERY HELPFUL. I TRADED WITH BFOREX BUT I LOST ALL MY MONEY, BUT WITH YOUR OWN INFORMATION I WILL GIVE IT ANODA TRY. THANK YOU.
ken4christ7@gmail.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kenchosen:
THANK YOU FEMI YOUR INFORMATION IS VERY HELPFUL. I TRADED WITH BFOREX BUT I LOST ALL MY MONEY, BUT WITH YOUR OWN INFORMATION I WILL GIVE IT ANODA TRY. THANK YOU.
ken4christ7@gmail.com

I'm sorry to hear about your personal trading loss and despair no more for there's no trader without such experience.

Don't give up and follow my philosophy...

These are my philosophies based on my 10 years plus full-time trading experience:

1. You CANNOT make profit everyday in forex business but you CAN lose money everyday guaranteed, if you disbelieve this philosophy, please quickly check your NET profit at the end of trading month(s).

2. Desist from trading everyday but embrace a weekly or monthly ONE-PROFIT trading concept with a good risk management.

NB. Ponder on why 96% traders lose in trading forex and ask why few survive the market's trading pressure.

This is because the remaining 4% winners trade differently even in the course of a chaotic ranging market...

My weekly ONE-PROFIT forex trading is 90% proficient.

My monthly ONE-PROFIT forex trading is next to HOLY GRAIL.

Try it this month and be surprised...

Send your whatsapp request to +2347017797678.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by wealth4us: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Nice one big boss. You are the man! Great trading calls. waiting for next week
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jagatalks: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Mehn....this guy rocks, his signals are just on point. GOT 100pips on GBPAUD.....all thanks Mr Femi.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
100 pips chopped! cheesy Thanks Femibiz, u r the bomb!!!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by gbday: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cool money with cool signal again today. Thanks Mr Femi.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Newly discovered ONE-dollar Forex Trade for 1500% monthly profit!

Having worked well on a trading strategy, I discovered we could all make 1500% monthly profit without stress by just starting as low as one dollar per week.

Looks too good to be true? That's it... Let's wait and see!

My only regret is not knowing in time. If I have known this even from 7 weeks ago, I would have turn $10 to $1280 just testing it.

Nonetheless, it's never too late...

What a user needs:

1. A basic knowledge to open just a trade or two per week.

2. An Android phone to receive trade updates and to open trade as required.

3. Simple arithmetic on risk management involved.

4. Knowledge that the ODD is in our favour with PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE.

BENEFITS:

1. Start as low as $1 to make 1500% profit at the end of the month.

Risk to Reward Statistics:

$1 to $15
$2 to $30
$3 to $45
$4 to $60
$5 to $75

More...

$10 to $150
$50 to $750
$100 to $1500. etc

2. Better risk management and high chance of winning.

3. Risk involved is known beforehand which is your one dollar.

4. Profit involved is known beforehand which is the $15.

5. Weekly trade setup without hassle of checking trades constantly.

6. It is strictly Forex trading!

Therefore, if you decided to test first which is good then you don't have anything much to lose just keep $1 to $5 for this project. I believe you could risk up $1 to $5. Nevertheless, remember you ONLY need to start with ONE dollar minimum.

That's all boss!

NB. This adds to my weekly trades signal service and turns it to 2 in 1 Combo Forex trades signal service...

Join us now...

Whatsapp: +2347017797678 only.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tosineb: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Can't to start trading. Boss I want to thaank you for the help you intimated with me so far. This has helped me. Psychologicaly on a new ground this forex world. I hope to make it big with you. No thanks is enough for all this.thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by yemzy26: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks once again boss,i m going live in a few days time,all thanks to the winning man Fembiz....thanx boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.