Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127732 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Roland17:
The same nonsense from last season where we go from a winning position to a draw or a loss because we fail to convert chances.

There are suggestions that Giampaolo might get fired before the End of the season if Results do not improve. What do you think about it?

Personally He would not have been my choice as Manager in the first place but now that He is in the Hot seat, I say let Him to the end of the season at the very least. Then take it from there. Hiring and firing managers willy nilly will get us absolutely nowhere. What the team needs right now is stability and that starts with the Coaching Staff itself.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 1:49am On Sep 27, 2019
chic2pimp:

There are suggestions that Giampaolo might get fired before the End of the season if Results do not improve. What do you think about it?

Personally He would not have been my choice as Manager in the first place but now that He is in the Hot seat, I say let Him to the end of the season at the very least. Then take it from there. Hiring and firing managers willy nilly will get us absolutely nowhere. What the team needs right now is stability and that starts with the Coaching Staff itself.

Like you, I never wanted Giampaolo and the shocking thing is that his hiring was done so quickly. I remember we both agreed that Gattuso was not the right man to lead the team forward but how quick they hired Giampaolo surprised me. I agree that that hiring and firing will not get us anywhere, we have gone through too many coaches over the last decade but if you are of the opinion that we let him ride through this season with no assurances, why not fire him if we continue poorly especially since the season is young? We have invested fairly in the team with some new players but I think Giampaolo has struggled to find a way to integrate Calhanoglu and Suso while keeping steel in the middle. This is worsened by the fact that Kessie is also a forward playing midfielder, that means opponents just stroll past the middle into our final third and we saw that today. Don’t get me wrong, I am with you about giving him some time but if results don't get better, we may as well pull the hammer and look towards a younger experienced head.
Don't forget we may be moving away from the San Siro and into the new stadium in 3 years from now if everything goes according to plan, so we need to be sure about coaching before that time comes.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 4:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Roland17:
Giampaolo has to find ways to play Suso and Calhanoglu together like he is doing today. I understand they are bad without the ball especially Suso but when we play both, our possession game is purposeful with a fluid transition of the ball from the middle to the attack.

Una fit buy oli and benji too abi that guy for shaolin soccer .. cheesy grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
This could easily have been 4/5 against us. Chiesa and Ribery just use dey play Kalo Kalo. I did not expect anything different and it was frustrating to watch our offense not create anything substantive and Musacchio's red card did not help matters.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
fredoooooo:

Una fit buy oli and benji too abi that guy for shaolin soccer .. cheesy grin

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Make I just respect myself make dem dis ones no deceive me with this lead now.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
After all said and done, refusing to watch Ac Milan's matches might be the best solution. I can not conman kee myself abeg. Week after week, match after match my BP rises to the max. Ogini? To think I actually thought we would end up loosing that match after going 2-1 up says a lot. Who I am kidding sha? I'll be back next week putting myself through what can only be described as torture yet again undecided

FORZA MILAN!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 2:38am On Oct 06, 2019
chic2pimp:
After all said and done, refusing to watch Ac Milan's matches might be the best solution. I can not conman kee myself abeg. Week after week, match after match my BP rises to the max. Ogini? To think I actually thought we would end up loosing that match after going 2-1 up says a lot. Who I am kidding sha? I'll be back next week putting myself through what can only be described as torture yet again undecided

FORZA MILAN!

Pele , you can eat snake peppersoup and drink cold sobo while watching , that's mukina2 and Roland17 secrets till date as Assnal fans.

Or better still come and take fans form from me, happiness is free on our side... grin grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Leyqute(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Conte fit win this thing collect from Sarri hand o.

Chic2pimp
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Leyqute:
Conte fit win this thing collect from Sarri hand o.

Chic2pimp

Absolutely. Ofcourse It goes without saying Conte is currently the best manager in Serie A so I fully expect Inter to be in the mix for the scudetto. The quality and experience of that Juve squad might be the deciding factor come May
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
fredoooooo:

Pele , you can eat snake peppersoup and drink cold sobo while watching , that's mukina2 and Roland17 secrets till date as Assnal fans.

Or better still come and take fans form from me, happiness is free on our side... grin grin grin grin

I dey Church now no make I swear for you this Holy Sunday o angry angry angry grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Leyqute(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

Absolutely. Ofcourse It goes without saying Conte is currently the best manager in Serie A so I fully expect Inter to be in the mix for the scudetto. The quality and experience of that Juve squad might be the deciding factor come May

Absolutely. Juve’s got a better squad but Inter has Conte. If Juventus lose tonight it’s going to be a big statement.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Leyqute:

Absolutely. Juve’s got a better squad but Inter has Conte. If Juventus lose tonight it’s going to be a big statement.

Tbh I am caught between a rock and a hard place as I don't want either of them to win. A draw would suit me just fine.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

I dey Church now no make I swear for you this Holy Sunday o angry angry angry grin

Always remember say 33.5% for person wey swear, 33.5%for person dem swear for and the people wey dey around there get 33% ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Why Pioli? Why!!!!!! Na which kain suffering Milan dey suffer me like dis? @chic2pimp, I don’t know where you stand regarding this appointment but this one na from frying pan to fire.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Roland17:
Why Pioli? Why!!!!!! Na which kain suffering Milan dey suffer me like dis? @chic2pimp, I don’t know where you stand regarding this appointment but this one na from frying pan to fire.

What I was most fearful of has actually come to pass. Eventhough I was in support of Giampaolo remaining as Manager till the end of the season, I actually did not mind us getting rid of Him so far as an adequate replacement was put in place. It played out as I thought it would. We fire Giampaolo and then We hire a second rate coach. We for kuku manage Gia like that.

Anyhoo what is done is done and there is no point crying over spilled Milk. Pioli has my support till the end of the season when I reckon He will get replaced. And who knows He might even do the unthinkable and surprise us all.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
So far So good. Let's not mess it up from here please.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Here we go again. Can't say I did not see that coming if I am being honest.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
GET INNNNNN....Piatekkkkkkk you F@#$king Beauty! smiley
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bloody Hell we can't even keep the lead for f##$king 9 minutes. Jheeze!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
chic2pimp:
Bloody Hell we can't even keep the lead for f##$king 9 minutes. Jheeze!

Paddy mi grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2019
Chic2pimp and Roland17 una no play this weekend grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
fredoooooo:

Allow us drink water drop cup na angry

Una see why I no support Pioli? Our game has regressed tremendously. This is like going from fry pan to fire.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
fredoooooo:

Mechionu! angry......There was no game played last weekend in my books.

Roland17:

Allow us drink water drop cup na angry

Una see why I no support Pioli? Our game has regressed tremendously. This is like going from fry pan to fire.

Yup!....Reason why I was against getting rid of Giampaolo until an adequate replacement was found.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
So Fredoooooo neva post here since yesterday abi? Kwantinue!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
chic2pimp:

Mechionu! angry......There was no game played last weekend in my books.

Yup!....Reason why I was against getting rid of Giampaolo until an adequate replacement was found.

Giampaolo was no good either, I would rather rocking the boat. Yesterday’s game against SPAL was good to see, the team worked very hard to preserve that win. We dominated possession throughout the game and created tons including balls that hit the cross bar before Suso’s spectacular free kick. I also loved the high press Pioli utilized, it was quite effective.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
chic2pimp:
So Fredoooooo neva post here since yesterday abi? Kwantinue!

Match no dey na .. na this weekend we go play grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
fredoooooo:

Match no dey na .. na this weekend we go play grin

The one wen we play yesterday na wetin?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Roland17:

The one wen we play yesterday na wetin?

Friendly match
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2019
fredoooooo:

Friendly match
Gerrrrraaaaraaa here men!!! Before I call Rashford for u!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 5:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Roland17:

Gerrrrraaaaraaa here men!!! Before I call Rashford for u!

Rsshford ko Rashidi yekini ni grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2019
@chic2pimp

You Dey see wetin Napoli Dey do? I am happy for Gattuso though and I hope he succeeds. Meanwhile, we are on a 3 game unbeaten streak, the game against Bologna was enthralling and at this point, I don’t think we can keep a clean sheet against Lobi Stars..

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.