Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127527 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Lmaoooo this is the most dead Milan squad I have ever seen from the players, coach, even Jersey everything na dead
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2019
A40:
Lmaoooo this is the most dead Milan squad I have ever seen from the players, coach, even Jersey everything na dead

Shame no even gree me talk about today’s match.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Roland17:

Shame no even gree me talk about today’s match.

Bruhhhh you ain't lying one bit. Tuned off after we went 2 Nil down. The most disheartening thing about this Loss was the Lack of Pride shown by this bunch of Primadonnas. If I had my way not only would each and everyone of them be fined 1 months wages, I'd also make sure they paid the Fan's fees(feeding, transport and gate) for a month too.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY ROSSONIERI FAITHFULS. MAY THE NEW YEAR USHER IN A DECADE OF DOMINANCE REMINISCENT OF THE LATE 80s/EARLY 90s.

FORZA THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD ASSOCIAZIONE CALCIO MILAN!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wetin we wan use Zlatan do again abeg? Na who swear for us like this sef!!!!
#ForzaMilan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2019
To come and do Zanku and come up with dope social media campaigns
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ac Milan will be wearing black armbands in tonight's Coppa Italia game vs Torino in memory of one of our Favourite Sons Kobe. The Mamba was one of us. An avid and Lifelong Fan of Ac Milan, He vividly remembers watching the Likes of Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard and Maldini whilst growing up in Italy(Marco was His Favourite player)

RIP KOBE...The Rossonieri faithfuls sure will miss you.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Inter 0 - 2 Milan.

You score, you celebrate, former team or not. Take a bow Zlatan.

End of 1st half.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Inter 2 - 2 Milan.

Quick fire start by Inter.

Proper derby.

54"
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
3-2

Vrij angry
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Absolutely Fuming tbh. Can't believe this lot surrended a two goal lead. They get your hopes High only to shoot it right back down again. Jheeeeze!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
chic2pimp:
Absolutely Fuming tbh. Can't believe this lot surrended a two goal lead. They get your hopes High only to shoot it right back down again. Jheeeeze!

Baba we lost 4-0 in the 2nd half. The thing weak me yesterday even though I knew we could not hold that lead.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2020
Roland17:

Baba we lost 4-0 in the 2nd half. The thing weak me yesterday even though I knew we could not hold that lead.

Bro I expected at least a draw from that match after going into the break with a two goal lead. Absolutely pitiable and dreadful second half performance. The boyz were pathetic. I don't even know where we go from here tbh. Still fuming too. They Ruined my Sunday Evening/Monday Monday.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Ryocaj(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rossoneri for life.. Forza Milano.. Add 09098261830 to join Milan WhatsApp group
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 1:47am On Mar 08, 2020
The current state of our dear club has become quite embarrassing to say the least. I am with Boban on this one. We seriously need to question the intentions of Elliot/ US owners. Since they took over from Berlusconi it has gone from bad to worse with no reprieve in sight. I guess Boban had enough of the nonsense and spilled the bin.
#ForzaMilan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nathphil(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Never knew this thread existed. AC Milan always amakaing my heart since 1960.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Leun: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020
As of today, April 10, Milan started delivering 2,000 care pack to the club’s season ticket holders that are over 65.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
Our Hero,Our Legend, Our very own Number 6, Our Captain and quite possibly the greatest Milansta of all Time we say Happy 60TH BIRTHDAY!.

2 Likes

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2020
IL CAPITANO!

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 1:34am On May 26, 2020
At this very moment 15 years ago, I was struggling to sleep. The events that unfolded over the previous 3- 4 hours had left me all but numb. I was fuming, bitter, Angry and frustrated. Every and Any negative emotion you can think of, that was pretty much Me.

I vividly remember trying to get some sleep as I had my Maths mocks the following day but sleep was not forthcoming. There were 3 or so Topics I was meant to briefly go over but I simply could not concentrate. I mean how could I after what I had just seen? 3 up goals looking like we've reached the promise land only to have it taken from in the most cruelest of fashion. Snapping defeat from the jaws of victory. To say I was devastated would be putting it likely.

Til this Day, I still can not or should I say simply refuse to forgive Carlo for that evening's event and that is saying a lot as Ancelloti is my favourite coach of all time. How He and the Boyz managed to throw away a 3 goal lead, I'll never know. I am still fuming

Every channel in the Land it seemed had documentaries dedicated to the Miracle of Istanbul so I had no other choice but to avoid all forms of Media for the 2 weeks that followed. No TV, no radio,no Newspaper bulletins. Heck no phone calls or text messages too. I completely shut myself off from the outside world.

I am yet the watch the game in it's entirety to this day infact it took me years to summon the courage to watch extended highlights of the game. How we lost, I'd never know. Apart from the 15 minute period where Liverpool staged their amazing comeback, we were the dominant team. We should won it during normal time and moreso in extra time. The gods it seems were against us.

I prayed and hoped in vain i'd wake up the following morning and it would have been just a dream. It wasn't, it was real. I woke up the next morning feeling even more bitter than I remembered feeling the previous night. I guess the magnitude of the event that took place the previous day was starting to sink in. The Lads had done the unthinkable and thrown away a nailed on Trophy. It was simply put a ChokeJob

Mere talking about it still stirs a lot of emotions in me even till this day. The phrase "Time is a healer" is only just starting to ring true in my case. I simply could not get over it for a very long time. I am still not fully there but I am slowly but surely getting there.

Wednesday the 25th of May 2005 is a day I will never forget.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 2:06am On May 26, 2020
chic2pimp:
At this very moment 15 years ago, I was struggling to sleep. The events that unfolded over the previous 3- 4 hours had left me all but numb. I was fuming, bitter, Angry and frustrated. Every and Any negative emotion you can think of, that was pretty much Me.

I vividly remember trying to get some sleep as I had my Maths mocks the following day but sleep was not forthcoming. There were 3 or so Topics I was meant to briefly go over but I simply could not concentrate. I mean how could I after what I had just seen? 3 up goals looking like we've reached the promise land only to have it taken from in the most cruelest of fashion. Snapping defeat from the jaws of victory. To say I was devastated would be putting it likely.

Til this Day, I still can not or should I say simply refuse to forgive Carlo for that evening's event and that is saying a lot as Ancelloti is my favourite coach of all time. How He and the Boyz managed to throw away a 3 goal lead, I'll never know. I am still fuming

Every channel in the Land it seemed had documentaries dedicated to the Miracle of Istanbul so I had no other choice but to avoid all forms of Media for the 2 weeks that followed. No TV, no radio,no Newspaper bulletins. Heck no phone calls or text messages too. I completely shut myself off from the outside world.

I am yet the watch the game in it's entirety to this day infact it took me years to summon the courage to watch extended highlights of the game. How we lost, I'd never know. Apart from the 15 minute period where Liverpool staged their amazing comeback, we were the dominant team. We should won it during normal time and moreso in extra time. The gods it seems were against us.

I prayed and hoped in vain i'd wake up the following morning and it would have been just a dream. It wasn't, it was real. I woke up the next morning feeling even more bitter than I remembered feeling the previous night. I guess the magnitude of the event that took place the previous day was starting to sink in. The Lads had done the unthinkable and thrown away a nailed on Trophy. It was simply put a ChokeJob

Mere talking about it still stirs a lot of emotions in me even till this day. The phrase "Time is a healer" is only just starting to ring true in my case. I simply could not get over it for a very long time. I am still not fully there but I am slowly but surely getting there.

Like you, this is one loss I have never gotten over and a strong reason why I despise Liverpool...Yea! This is the only reason, nothing more!!!!! I don’t want to spoil my mood tonight because this loss ranks top 5 in my worst soccer memories.
#FORZAMILAN!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 2:42am On May 26, 2020
Roland17:

Like you, this is one loss I have never gotten over and a strong reason why I despise Liverpool...Yea! This is the only reason, nothing more!!!!! I don’t want to spoil my mood tonight because this loss ranks top 5 in my worst soccer memories.
#FORZAMILAN!

LOOOL Bro I don't blame you one bit. It's certainly not an easy loss to stomach. Had we lost the Athens Finals in 07, I was ready to hop on the next flight to Milan.

It's far and away my number 1. Nothing comes close.

Forza Milan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 2:56am On May 26, 2020
chic2pimp:

I couldn't eat nor sleep as I follow Milan in the Serie A. My dad was really concerned. I still can't explain how it happened and not the subsequent win over Liverpool made me feel any better... That Milan team was everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
patrickmuf:
I couldn't eat nor sleep as I follow Milan in the Serie A. My dad was really concerned. I still can't explain how it happened and not the subsequent win over Liverpool made me feel any better... That Milan team was everything.

LOOOL Bro I feel your pain. Non Milanistas simply don't get it. It's also why I simply can not fully support any other club apart from Milan. The emotional connection and investment is simply not there. The Highest of High and Lowest of Low I have been through it all with this club and to be frank with you, I won't have it any other way.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On May 27, 2020
chic2pimp:

LOOOL Bro I feel your pain. Non Milanistas simply don't get it. It's also why I simply can not fully support any other club apart from Milan. The emotional connection and investment is simply not there. The Highest of High and Lowest of Low I have been through it all with this club and to be frank with you, I won't have it any other way.

I watched the game fully supporting Milan cos you know I will never support an English side. I was in NYSC I thought Milan wrapped it up until those 6mins of madness

Even after the comeback I still believed Milan would win until that late double save by Dudek on Shevchenko

After extra time DSTV had an outage and I had to follow the rest on transistor radio, after the game I was numb and even hurt my smallest toe

It's one of the most cruel matches though not the worst

I experienced 1999 CL final, Euro 2000 final and 2012 CL final but that Istanbul will be top 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

I watched the game fully supporting Milan cos you know I will never support an English side. I was in NYSC I thought Milan wrapped it up until those 6mins of madness

Even after the comeback I still believed Milan would win until that late double save by Dudek on Shevchenko

After extra time DSTV had an outage and I had to follow the rest on transistor radio, after the game I was numb and even hurt my smallest toe

I experienced 1999 CL final, Euro 2000 final and 2012 CL final but that Istanbul will be top 5

Munich fans are probably the only set of fans that can fully empathize with us as you guys have had the same fate befall you not once but twice. Fairplay to your lot with the way you've been able to handle two heartbreaking defeats.

Back to match itself as I said in my post, apart from the 15 minute period early in second half where we suffered a severe lapse in concentration, we absolutely dominated that match. The Liverpool faithfuls would have had no qualms had We gone in 5 Nil up at half time. We were that dominant. The gods simply weren't on our side that day. Dudek's incredible double save was just the clincher as I knew hand on heart we would not win the Shootout. The Lads were so emotionally and physically drained even reliable penalty takers were missing their spot kicks.

This leads me to 2012. I see a striking resemblance to the events that unfolded in Munich 7 years later with one exception. You Guys were evern more dominant. I watched that game with my German mate Jens and we both sat in disbelief after Drogba secured victory. It still comes up everytime we link up but I suppose bouncing back immediately dappens the blow a bit.

Euro 2000 is second on my list. 2005 ranks higher because deep down you knew France were still in it with only a goal advantage. Also Had Buffon not gotten Himself injured on the eve of the tournament, We would have won it. No way was Wiltord's lame attempt slipping under Gigi as it did with Toldo.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Since una no want make we forget this game, na pain una dey cause me! Serginho & Pirlo both missed their penalties before Dudek saved Sheva's penalty. The annoying thing is, now that I think about it, Dudek was cheating for those saves because he was jumping off his line even before the kick was made.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Topmaike007(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2020
I left Milan the very day almighty kaka left for Madrid ever since then I have been a madridsta but nothing like first love..

#forzamilan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Kjaer/ Romagnoli combination is one I have been advocating for a while now and boy was Calhanoglu on fire today. He was everywhere coordinating our offense and not afraid of testing the goalie with shots which in fact led to the 2nd goal. Also, We looked rejuvenated and had good chemistry which was impressive to see.
#FORZAMILAN!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rebic almost give me heart attack when his first attempt hit the post but he was lucky it came back to him for the rebound. Back to back games where that Kjaer/ Romagnoli combo have impressed.

Roma were on us like kilode but the back 4 with Conti and Hernandez (FB) were putting off fires especially the crosses. I love the coordination and the chemistry with this team and boy is Calhanoglu on fire since the restart.

I think it has everything to do with Suso’s departure if you ask me. He is now the lynchpin of the attack and he has accepted that responsibility with some magical displays. We are moving balls faster and transitioning offense with incisive attacks in the final 3rd.

Pioli might be proving me wrong oh!!!!

#FORZAMILAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2020
SPAL 2-2 Milan

Some coaches sabi sabotage themselves and this is why I don’t trust Pioli. Why did he tamper with the Kjaer/ Romagnoli combination that has been successful? Immediately I saw the line up, I knew it was going to be more difficult than it should be. I get it, it’s SPAL, the bottom team but we needed to be assertive with our player selection.

The first half was one to forget as we struggled to contain SPAL and the first goal was a testament to that. I am not sure why we were not clearing the ball!!! SPAL’s 2nd goal by Flocari has to be goal of the season contender in the Serie A..

I knew we stood a chance despite going down but we made things difficult in the first half.

#FORZAMILAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Roland17:

Some coaches sabi sabotage themselves and this is why I don’t trust Pioli. Why did he tamper with the Kjaer/ Romagnoli combination that has been successful?

#FORZAMILAN!

I was literally shaking my head when I saw the Teamsheet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.