Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,919 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (132583 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Today’s performance was uninspiring. We lacked a sense of urgency even after going down 1-0. Well, we can now focus on finishing the league on a high and qualify for the UCL.
#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
We need to win 2 out of our 3 remaining fixtures to fully secure UCL especially since Atalanta is on the final day. Excellent performance by the guys today.
#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2021
So happy for Milan...
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by andrewbaba44: 10:21am On May 10, 2021
Forza millan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2021
What an inspiring and dominant performance last night. It was seamless from the start especially with the energy. Like I said in my last post, now we need to beat Cagliari who need just a point to guarantee their safety from relegation.
I don’t want to expect any favors from Inter.. They already have the Scudetto and Juve wants to win out for any chance to make it to the UCL, so they will be extra motivated.
I don’t want a must win game against Atalanta because those guys have our numbers and know how to beat us.
#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2021
This is the situation I was absolutely avoiding especially on the last day, worsestill, against Atalanta!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by ddippset(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2021
Roland17:
This is the situation I was absolutely avoiding especially on the last day, worsestill, against Atalanta!

AC Milan has beaten Atalanta just once in the last 6 years!

Your top 4 ambition has disappeared with that last draw against Cagliari.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2021
Atalanta just sabi play us..See how they are controlling the middle and pushing into our final third..
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2021
Make I hold myself..

Na whisper I whisper.. 1-0 Kessie (PK)
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2021
I hope they manage to hold on to this slender lead...
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2021
My heart dey my mouth at this point..
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2021
AC MILAN BACCCCCCK IN BIG TIME FOOTBALL BABYYYYYY! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Kilishihunter: 1:03am On May 24, 2021
Congrats to ac Milan and all its supporters
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 4:50pm On May 24, 2021
chic2pimp:
AC MILAN BACCCCCCK IN BIG TIME FOOTBALL BABYYYYYY! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Congratulobbia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by andrewbaba44: 6:07pm On May 24, 2021
Up ac millan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2021
chic2pimp:

We are back to where we belong!

Pioli is my MVP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Leun: 11:55pm On May 24, 2021
Donnarumna has left.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2021
fredoooooo:

Congratulobbia grin

Grazie Grazie grin

Roland17:

We are back to where we belong!

Pioli is my MVP

My GGGGGG it's about time. We have suffered enough. Hopefully we can consolidate our position next season and maybe push for the Scudetto.

BTW it looks like Donnarunma is on His way out. What do you make of it?

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2021
Leun:
Donnarumna has left.

chic2pimp:

My GGGGGG it's about time. We have suffered enough. Hopefully we can consolidate our position next season and maybe push for the Scudetto.

I can’t say I did not see it coming.. I think most of us knew it was coming but for free? That is perhaps the annoying part but I wish him all the best... but it’s one less of Raiola we have to deal with because he is the one pushing this .

We are already getting Mike Maignan from French Champions Lille as his replacement and that is impressive considering how quickly we are doing it.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Leun: 4:31pm On May 25, 2021
Whether Mike M is good really doesn't matter to me, as I would rather have the team be good in all 3 areas except in the box.
Using barca as an example with Valdez in post still won them titles.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 8:40pm On May 25, 2021
chic2pimp:

Grazie Grazie grin

Omo AC Milan... Van Basten, Gullit, Papino, Baggio , Boban , Schevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Baresi ... Maximum Respect
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FergieRaww(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2021
chic2pimp:

We have suffered enough. Hopefully we can consolidate our position next season and maybe push for the Scudetto.

To push for the Scudetto then you guys need to make one or two necessary big signings.. Inter didn't do it hoping for papa Zlatan to leave his sick bay and put in the goals

not the unnecessary 12-15 pieces of €20mil to €30mil signings you guys are known for

unless the budget doesn't allow it but i wish you guys goodluck at next season's UCL and league too...
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2021
Leun:
Whether Mike M is good really doesn't matter to me, as I would rather have the team be good in all 3 areas except in the box.
Using barca as an example with Valdez in post still won them titles.

Barca are uniquely different.. It was easy for Barca to win those titles with Valdez because they played a uniquely different style of football. The Tiki-Taka was able to help Barca keep possession and protect Valdez. We don’t have that at Milan so we need a good goalie, nothing extraordinary but good enough to save us points.

We have depth in the midfield but remain short and inconsistent in front of goal. Also, our defense suffered a ton of injuries this past season and that affected our chemistry at the back.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2021
FergieRaww:

To push for the Scudetto then you guys need to make one or two necessary big signings.. Inter didn't do it hoping for papa Zlatan to leave his sick bay and put in the goals

not the unnecessary 12-15 pieces of €20mil to €30mil signings you guys are known for

unless the budget doesn't allow it but i wish you guys goodluck at next season's UCL and league too...

Baba we no get that kain budget oh! This is the reason why I have a higher level of respect for Pioli because he is doing this against teams with deeper pockets.
However, we do have a great scouting team and I hope they can help us with some good bargains again. I Dey even fear say we may lose some of our young players like Bennacer, Brahim Diaz, Romagnoli, Theo, Kessie, and Leao. Tonali and Saelesmaekers look safe at least for the coming season..
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FergieRaww(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2021
Roland17:

Baba we no get that kain budget oh! This is the reason why I have a higher level of respect for Pioli because he is doing this against teams with deeper pockets.
However, we do have a great scouting team and I hope they can help us with some good bargains again. I Dey even fear say we may lose some of our young players like Bennacer, Brahim Diaz, Romagnoli, Theo, Kessie, and Leao. Tonali and Saelesmaekers look safe at least for the coming season..

Yea Brahim is coming back, i don't think the rest are leaving this season but Tonali and Theo are priceless to you guys

You guys just need consistency to win the league cause the sqaud at hand is capable but with Allegri coming back and some additions juve might make, hmm it'll be tough oo
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2021
FergieRaww:

Yea Brahim is coming back, i don't think the rest are leaving this season but Tonali and Theo are priceless to you guys

You guys just need consistency to win the league cause the sqaud at hand is capable but with Allegri coming back and some additions juve might make, hmm it'll be tough oo

Baba.. consistency for me will be to finish top 3/4 again not necessarily winning the Scudetto because that would go to Juventus especially with Allegri going back and Conte heading out of Inter.
Roma finished 7th last season, Roma under Mourinho will become tougher and more disciplined because the league fits his style. Atalanta will always be there. Then you have Lazio who are always a good side but losing Inzaghi will hurt them badly. There are lots of changes going on in the league especially with coaching so we staying stable in that area can help with our consistency.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FergieRaww(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2021
Roland17:

Baba.. consistency for me will be to finish top 3/4 again not necessarily winning the Scudetto because that would go to Juventus especially with Allegri going back and Conte heading out of Inter.
Roma finished 7th last season, Roma under Mourinho will become tougher and more disciplined because the league fits his style. Atalanta will always be there. Then you have Lazio who are always a good side but losing Inzaghi will hurt them badly. There are lots of changes going on in the league especially with coaching so we staying stable in that area can help with our consistency.

You're definitely right, finishing in top 4 now would be regarded as consistency and a success next season too considering UCL is now in the equation

Haven't checked how compact is you guys squad depth yet... but losing some of those youngsters will really be a problem like you said earlier
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Leun: 10:33pm On May 28, 2021
Roland17:

Barca are uniquely different.. It was easy for Barca to win those titles with Valdez because they played a uniquely different style of football. The Tiki-Taka was able to help Barca keep possession and protect Valdez. We don’t have that at Milan so we need a good goalie, nothing extraordinary but good enough to save us points.

We have depth in the midfield but remain short and inconsistent in front of goal. Also, our defense suffered a ton of injuries this past season and that affected our chemistry at the back.

Barca wasn't playing tiki-taka under Rijkaard when they won UCL in 2006. Where I'm emphasizing on is that having a better Defence/Midfield/Forward will win you trophy to having just a better Goalie and midrange D/M/F.

And besides its safe to say MM16 stats for lille was much better to Donna not that we expect him to do wonders but we know he isn't a Lopez or the former keepers we've had post Dida. We can only hope for the best.

Let share this image here that I love about MM16

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Considering the success we enjoyed with an Ibra styled player, I think Giroud will be ok. The league is not as fast and a good hold up player who is good in the air can help our wing backs and midfield connect. However, I think Giroud should be a squad rotation player. I would have love to see a younger forward that can compliment the pace. The forward/ striker position is the one department I think we need to improve.
#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
FORZA ITALIA! smiley
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
GOLAAAZOOOOOO!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
chic2pimp:
GOLAAAZOOOOOO!

Our boy Canhanoglu had a game to forget.. Mostly because of the way Turkey were set up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (77) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.