Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria (15110 Views)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Keshi Dumps Super Eagles,signs Two Year Contract With South Africa / Super Eagles Of Nigeria (1) Vs South Africa (0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by chronique(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
The selfishness of the F.A board members(most especially the so called president who keeps getting Nigeria into the FIFA bad book),has caused this. As far as I'm concerned,Nigeria should re-organise the F.A and the national teams(even if it means being suspended by FIFA).

1 Like

Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by freezyprinzy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
lwkmd...ayam watching o...dis year get as e b 4 nigeria sha anywaz all iz well
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by does3(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
What will i call keshi,didnt he go to school to understand that adidas and nike are competitors in the same market,so what is he tryin to pass out by wearin nike cap on adidas cloth.that man is ................. He caused it all
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by lekemon(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
demsid:
make them leave us jare our aba boys are capable

So you are the one with brother Shoe-kuma's missing Aba-das boots. lol

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by jerflakes(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
demsid:
make them leave us jare our aba boys are capable

grin

grin

grin

Is that pix for real?
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by demsid(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
jerflakes:

grin

grin

grin

Is that pix for real?
yes now. u Don forget say na so aba shoes dey get pointed mouth.
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by jerflakes(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
demsid:
yes now. u Don forget say na so aba shoes dey get pointed mouth.

I know say aba shoes dey get pointed mouth.

I no know say them go do am for sneakers.

They cast the footwear wella.

grin

1 Like

Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by zanogo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
what i dread most is about to materialise. a puma super eagles jersey !!!........ imagine emenike broad chest in a puma shirt ? it wld jst b too odd. i love adidas so much for futbol kitting
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by nurus: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Can't we produce jersey locally?
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Opeooooo. What were they thinking changing from the swoosh
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by nonjebose(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nnonsense. They are leaving now inorder to come bak later when our fortune improves.
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2014
Why the misguiding and demeaning title? Adidas' contract expired and upon the expiration of the said contract, they (Adidas) refused renewal of the contract. Why must you defame the super eagles of Nigeria or anyone for that matter? What Adidas did was the right thing; there's is no law that mandates automatic or continuous contracts with sports companies or sponsors world over.
The word "dumped which you used made it seem like Adidas was doing the Nigerian National Team a favour. A contract is a contract; you work, you get paid. No contract is signed devoid of profits, incentives and common goals. Both parties are gaining.
Even when a contract is breached (any or both parties default/go against the contract for whatever reason), the dissolution of such contract would be the first step in tackling the issue or resolving differences. The second step is litigation (any or both parties can sue or counter-sue). The third is settlement (in or out of court).
Please rephrase. The title is misleading and too curt.
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2014
HIV, EBOLA BH boyz, failure to qualify for nations cup, political instability, fall in the price of crude oil...... na only God fit help man
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by femi9naija(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2014
From what i learnt, the contract between them expired this year end. Both parties decided not to renew.
Other kit sponsors will be willing to kit a team like Eagles. i never liked Adidas.
Re: Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2014
femi9naija:
From what i learnt, the contract between them expired this year end. Both parties decided not to renew.
Other kit sponsors will be willing to kit a team like Eagles. i never liked Adidas.

They made mediocre jerseys for us anyway so I will not be shedding a tear. Puma should sign us up, at least we will get 'fitted high quality jerseys'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndidi, Iheanacho Nominated For Leicester Best Player Award / Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 / Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.