Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) (28557 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by contactmorak: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
This has never happened before since these two great young artistes started making waves in the entertainment industry. Davido and Wizkid have never done any collabo together before, they've never performed together on stage before either, apart from this day in 2012 thanks to Nigeria entertainment consultant Prince Chukwuemeka Okolie popularly known as @swaGaPrince(pictured in black suit above with Wizkid and Davido). Unfortunately, they don't want to see each other face to face right now. The event held at Civic Centre Lagos, was tagged 'Elegantee' and managed by SwaGaPrince Entertainment and anchored by A.Y (ayo makun) and Chi Gurl. Other stars at the event were Tiwa Savage, Goldie(RIP),Chuddy K, Ice Prince, Alex Ekubo, Karen Igho and Kaffy. See the link below for more photos...

http://www.splendormag.com/2014/12/exclusive-photos-first-and-only-time.html

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by amAZEing: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin nice for the industry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by dreydee(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Davido no get swag that time
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
They don grow up
Both of them are my kids,I just spanked dem a little and they are back 2 normal

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
front page smelling everywhere sad grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by angrybird007: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Money doesn't fight
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
na inside beer parlour be stage again

wetin we no go read for NL

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Adyrin(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok Ooº°
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
dem try wella
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Tval(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Not the first and only time.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
As a sealord we don't accommodate illiterate.
So say no to buhari
Nigerians love GEJ
WE HATE BUHARI
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by calabaman(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
ehen

so wetin u say make I carry this info do??

how does it deliever me front this traffic caused by un sensible and inconsiderate apc thugs

OP is getting on my nerves

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by mytime24(f): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Typin.........
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by chelseabmw(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kids everywhere
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Adyrin(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
"Spanked"
Babe I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ suspect you Ooº°
Your "kids"
You've said it all
Abeg mk I enrol for yur kindergarten naw....
shokky24:
They don grow up

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by ItsAnderson: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
I agree your life sucks
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
ok?

But all i see is group of Kids waiting for their mom. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by jargonzboi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
SEEN
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by missbehave247(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
1 nigerian. Thank God 4 GEJ
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by yungcyrus(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kworoftion must go....
Old Roger is weak n near his grave....(huum! Haaa! Near his grave)...
Pa Tinubu planted a mango tree over his head.....(huuum! Haaa! Over his head).....
There comes an ''aaay feee ceee'' supporter to qoute me all wrong....(huuum! Haaa! Qoute me all wrong)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by dechandel(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
undecided undecided
Old news. Who resurrected this thread??
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by mrofficial(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
ok
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by phamouspsalm(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone wizkid nd skales nearly bite each oda "left balls"
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by biggerboyc(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lolz
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by dridowu: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Damn it, no light since 4days ago
Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by wheesin(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
dridowu:
Damn it, no light since 4days ago

no be only you o..only God knows whats up with NEPA.. undecided

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
shokky24:
They don grow up
When I first read this, I thought you said, "I just banged them dem a little" before I come look well. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
As a sealord we don't accommodate illiterate.
So say no to buhari
Nigerians love GEJ
WE HATE BUHARI
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Performed Together On Stage, First And Only Time (Photo) by alnino94(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
first page. #Godwin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together / Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.