Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark (501 Views)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark by idrisa334: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
National Ijaw leader and elder statesman Chief Edwin Clark, has acccused some leaders of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) of being capable of killing Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan by poisoning if they had the means due to their desperation to seize power at all costs in 2015.

This is just as the national coordinator of the Ward2Ward Initiative, Shekulomaso Karka, has stated that the group is ready to storm the 774 local governments and 9,572 wards in the country to galvanise support for Jonathan’s re-election bid.
Speaking in Abuja at a conference held at the instance of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) Ward2Ward Initiative, Clark said the utterances of some members of the APC in the face of the biting insecurity had become worrisome as it depicted them as carefree.

Clark said, ”This morning, I read one of the newspapers. The national chairman of one of our parties said that Nigeria was moving towards anarchy. I was shocked. Coming here, I want to make a statement about it. Today, you are here on your own because you believe in Nigeria. The future is here.

“Do not be deceived. Nigeria is a great country. Those abroad want to come home. Everywhere in this world, there are problems. Do not deride your country. The fact that you are in the opposition does not mean you should deride the country. I pray that the opposition joins hands with the government to tackle the problems in the north.

“But when we have an apposition whose intention is to take over power, there is a problem. I appeal to the national chairman of APC to tread carefully. If they even have their way, they can kill or poison Jonathan just to take over power. If Nigeria falls, there will no country for the opposition to take over.”
Source: .com.ng
Re: 2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark by seunlayi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
this elderly man is making some sense

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark by idrisa334: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
seunlayi:
this elderly man is making some sense
Re: 2015: APC Leaders Desperate, Can Kill, Poison Jonathan – Edwin Clark by 7lives: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
This old man is going senile, old man Jona is the chief security officer of this country. If he can't guarantee the safety of the citizenry, he should at least be able to protect himself or is this also too much for him?.

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP: Two Sides Of The Same Bad Coin!by Lawrence Chinedu Nwobu / Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant / PDP Risks Losing Abia Over Imposition Of Candidates, Coalition Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.