Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant (498 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant by Donjkn(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest to Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant
As Jimi Agbaje emerged victorious at the PDP primaries yesterday one governorship aspirant,Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi made headlines for wearing a visible bulletproof vest to the primaries..

When asked why he wore it, the politician popularly known as BOG, told journalists that he deliberately wore the vest to the venue in order to protect himself.

Read On:: http:///1yv3763
Re: Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant by temitemi1(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2014
He needs to protect himself because evil is everywhere(apc). Apc, The EMPIRE OF EVIL MINDS...
Re: Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2014
This isn't funny. The guy is sick
Re: Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant by kropelgrada(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
The guy is a class a pillock.
who knows him that they should want him dead.
Nigeria politicians and they stupid acts.
Re: Why I Wore Bulletproof Vest To Lagos Primaries - PDP Governorship Aspirant by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2014
What more can iSay? Lagos is anything goes and man need to be extraordinarily kia-----ful(in the words of Aboki)

But, the question is "where did he get the B.vest from" ?

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, James Ibori, Kingibe, Others Framed Iyabo For Corruption — Obasan / Adeboye Task Members On Voters Card By Olugbenga Adanikin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.