Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Sofia Vergara Wants Breast Lift Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sofia Vergara Wants Breast Lift Surgery (591 Views)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. / Sofia Vergara Named Highest Paid TV Actress (pictures) / "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sofia Vergara Wants Breast Lift Surgery by lumdy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
The ‘Modern Family’ star desires breast lift surgery to show off her curves to their full potential and acknowledges that her ample bosom has “opened doors” for her career.

Sofia joked: “I want to show all this off while I still have it. I already know i'm about to get a breast elevate. Then, perhaps at some point, after I am finished being attractive, i will be able to simply get eliminate them.

“I understand [my breasts] have opened doors for me, let’s be real. however I so hate when I see Gisele [Bundchen] and she is wearing a tiny} little tank top with no bra, like, ‘Oh, I just threw this on, I look so cute.’ If I wore that i'd appear as if i was pregnant, or a fat stripper.”

The 40-year-old brunette – who is engaged to businessperson Nick loeb – additionally confessed she loves indulging in a glamorous lifestyle and is not ashamed to admit she is high maintenance.

Sofia told Lucky magazine: “I love luxury. i like yachts. i like planes. i like journeys. I can live while not all of them, and I have, but i am not about to apologize and fake I don’t love luxury, because I do.”
She has similar thoughts regarding her engagement ring, that Nick gave her after he popped the question 2 months ago.

read more here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/sofia-vergara-wants-breast-lift-surgery.html

(1) (Reply)

New Music: “merry Christmas” – Beauty Aghedo A.k.a B’dash / Hilarious Photo Of The Week! Lol / Photo: 2face Flaunts Wedding Ring To Dispel Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.