Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. (6431 Views)

Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Anna Banner Shares No Makeup Pics / Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Declares She Is His One & Only With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2015
The babymama "20" years old shared pics of her flavour baby, Sofia. The child looks like Flavour lol.
A message to young Nigerian girls: STAY IN SCHOOL, GET A CAREER, GET MARRIED, THEN HAVE A BABY. BE FINANCIALLY STABLE!!! Motherhood is a STRUGGLE and it requires ALOT of patience. Get your life together first and create a stable home for your child. Not a father who is here today, gone tomorrow! Do not aspire to become an Anna, no matter how many selfies she takes she will always feel behind with her peers and unfulfilled. She will go thru lacks. Its just the bitter truth! If you MUST have sexual intercourse PLEASE use contraceptives. Pregnancy CAN be prevented (unless you want to lock down some cheap highlife singer) but that's not my business. A WORD IS ENOUGH!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2015
ASA nwa

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by mormoni(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2015

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by samzheee(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
cute!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
sayz*A Crow lived in the Forest and was absolutely satisfied in life. But one day he saw a Swan... This Swan is so white and I am so black.. Crow thought. This Swan must be the happiest bird in the world. He expressed his thoughts to the Swan. "Actually," the Swan replied, "I was feeling that I was the happiest bird around until I saw a Parrot, which has two colours. I now think the Parrot is the happiest bird in creation." The Crow then approached the Parrot The Parrot explained, "I lived a very happy life— until I saw a Peacock. I have only two colours, but the Peacock has multiple colours." The Crow then visited a Peacock in the zoo and saw that hundreds of people had gathered to see him. After the people had left, The Crow approached the Peacock.. Dear Peacock, You are so beautiful. Every day thousands of people come to see you. When people see me, they immediately shove me away. I think you are the happiest bird on the planet. The Peacock replied, I always thought that I was the most beautiful and happy bird on the planet. But because of my beauty, I am entrapped in this zoo. I have examined the zoo very carefully, and I have realized that the Crow is the only bird not kept in a cage. So for the past few days I have been thinking that if I were a Crow, I could happily roam everywhere. That's our problem too. We make unnecessary comparison with others and become sad. We don't value what God has given us. This all leads to the vicious cycle of unhappiness. Let's value the things God has given us. Learn the secret of being happy and discard the comparison which leads only to unhappiness.. Say "I thank you God for everything." Beauty is not a guarantee to marriage. Falling sick does not mean you are about to die. Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity. Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury. Sleeping on an expensive bed does not bring you sound sleep. Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you're going to arrive at your destination. Wearing the best clothes does not mean they look good on you. Having a family doctor does not guarantee permanent health. Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom. Marrying a rich guy does not guarantee a happy marriage. Winning an argument does not mean that you are correct. Whatever is done without the merit of Heaven is fake or temporal. He who builds without God, is building for nothing; and he who watches over a city without God, watches in vain. Not everything is possible with men. Yet everything is possible with God. Stay blessed!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by vizkiz: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2015
disgusting! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
sayz*A Crow lived in the Forest and was
absolutely satisfied in life.
But one day he saw a Swan...
This Swan is so white and I am so black.. Crow
thought.
This Swan must be the happiest bird in the world.
He expressed his thoughts to the Swan.
"Actually," the Swan replied,
"I was feeling that I was the happiest bird around
until I saw a Parrot, which has two colours.
I now think the Parrot is the happiest bird in
creation."
The Crow then approached the Parrot
The Parrot explained, "I lived a very happy life—
until I saw a Peacock. I have only two colours, but
the Peacock has multiple colours."
The Crow then visited a Peacock in the zoo and
saw that hundreds of people had gathered to see
him.
After the people had left, The Crow approached
the Peacock..
Dear Peacock,
You are so beautiful.
Every day thousands of people come to see you.
When people see me, they immediately shove me
away. I think you are the happiest bird on the
planet.
The Peacock replied,
I always thought that I was the most beautiful
and happy bird on the planet. But because of my
beauty, I am entrapped in this zoo. I have
examined the zoo very carefully, and I have
realized that the Crow is the only bird not kept in
a cage.
So for the past few days I have been thinking that
if I were a Crow, I could happily roam
everywhere.
That's our problem too.
We make unnecessary comparison with others
and become sad. We don't value what God has
given us. This all leads to the vicious cycle of
unhappiness.
Let's value the things God has given us.
Learn the secret of being happy and discard the
comparison which leads only to unhappiness..
Say "I thank you God for everything."
Beauty is not a guarantee to marriage.
Falling sick does not mean you are about to die.
Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity.
Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury.
Sleeping on an expensive bed does not
bring you sound sleep.
Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you're
going to arrive at your destination.
Wearing the best clothes does not mean they look
good on you.
Having a family doctor does not guarantee
permanent health.
Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom.
Marrying a rich guy does not guarantee a happy
marriage.
Winning an argument does not mean that you are
correct.
Whatever is done without the merit of Heaven is
fake or temporal. He who builds without God, is
building for nothing; and he who watches over a
city without God, watches in vain.
Not everything is possible with men. Yet
everything is possible with God.
Stay blessed!
O shurrup! You.talk rubbish.
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:
disgusting! angry
I hope you're not saying an.innocent child.is disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Fine pikin be like Jellof rice!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by vizkiz: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I hope you're not saying an.innocent child.is disgusting

not the child,the acts of "baby parentizm" undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by kossyablaze(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
O shurrup! You.talk rubbish.
lol itz not for palmwinetappers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by safarigirl(f): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2015
She's cute and adorable

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol itz not for palmwinetappers
yeah..its for dustbin men
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:

not the child,the acts of "baby parentizm" undecided
a shame right?
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by mayorjosh(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Dis babymama thingy is gettin outta hand...pple r now making it look like a norm

What is this world turning into??!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2015
mayorjosh:
Dis babymama thingy is gettin outta hand...pple r now making it look like a norm

What is this world turning into??!!
My friend...help me ask dem.
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Muna, did those advice actually come from you or your better clone? Hmm ....sounds good

Btw, why your attack on Kossyablaze, he made a lot of sense
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Muna, did those advice actually come from you or your better clone? Hmm ....sounds good

No he didn't. Soon I will start using bath water from my anus to offer you to drink!!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by kossyablaze(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

lol can't u see his username?d dude is senseless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by kossyablaze(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

No he didn't. Soon I will start using bath water from my anus to offer you to drink!!
olodo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by ellahzy(f): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2015
such a cute baby

innocent little thang
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The babymama "20" years old shared pics of her flavour baby, Sofia. The child looks like Flavour lol.
A message to young Nigerian girls: STAY IN SCHOOL, GET A CAREER, GET MARRIED, THEN HAVE A BABY. BE FINANCIALLY STABLE!!! Motherhood is a STRUGGLE and it requires ALOT of patience. Get your life together first and create a stable home for your child. Not a father who is here today, gone tomorrow! Do not aspire to become an Anna, no matter how many selfies she takes she will always feel behind with her peers and unfulfilled. She will go thru lacks. Its just the bitter truth! If you MUST have sexual intercourse PLEASE use contraceptives. Pregnancy CAN be prevented (unless you want to lock down some cheap highlife singer) but that's not my business. A WORD IS ENOUGH!

Agreed, but please make sure you post your advice on Jim Iyk thread. He too had a baby (obviously without protection) with a woman, that's not his wife. I'm saying this because all I see on that thread was congratulations, but when it comes to unmarried ladies having babies, everyone turns to wise Solomon, with unsolicited advice.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol can't u see his username?d dude is senseless
so is yours
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2015
ROSYL:

Agreed, but please make sure you post your advice on Jim Iyk thread. He too had a baby (obviously without protection) with a woman, that's not his wife. I'm saying this because all I see on that thread was congratulations, but when it comes to unmarried ladies having babies, everyone turns to wise Solomon, with unsolicited advice.
hey but this thread aint about Jim iyke so your point is
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Truepee(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2015
space booked.... visit link on my signature
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hey but this thread aint about Jim iyke so your point is

Please go back and read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by IamAtribalist: 1:56am On Oct 03, 2015
cool ugly father ugly mother ugly child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 3:42am On Oct 03, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool ugly father ugly mother ugly child
lol too harsh

2 Likes

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Wenebadu(f): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Twenty years.......having a baby out of wedlock #diaris God oh#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Mehn! Never had any form of likeness for white chicks though..... I don't hate 'em too. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Gabreal1(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Please what will make her feel behind with her peers, why will she go through lacks? You've just said absolute rubbish, very stupid human you are!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by pretydiva(f): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
D baby is cute buh dat doesn't change d fact dat her mom is just a mere baby mama,n she was given birth 2 out of wedlock. Wat a shame..smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See EFCC's Tweet About Hushpuppi / Bbnaija Alex Set To Marry Her Edo Boyfriend, Dumps Tobi (photos) / Finally!!! Psquare Comes Back Together (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.