Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists (621 Views)

Troops Finally Reclaims Gwoza From Boko Haram / Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists by meltech(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists, Seek Civilian Cooperation

More special troops are being deployed to other areas in the North-East axis in similar coordinated air and land operations to rid the communities of terrorists’ activities. A top military officer told PRNigeria that that desperate terrorists looking for escape routes may wreak havoc on soft-targets in neighbouring communities that are not affected in the military operation.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/05/nigerian-troops-finally-clear-mubi-terrorists-seek-civilian-cooperation
Re: Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists by SeverusSnape(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2014
good news from Sahara reporters.
Re: Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists by Ultimate001: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2014
FTC
Re: Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists by otipoju(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Bombing the mosque in Kano was the beginning of the end for boko haram. It was a big blunder.

They wanted to instill fear in the hearts of the other Muslims borrowing from the "ISIS" template that anyone who got in their way will be brutally killed.

However the Nigerian spirit is unique... We may tolerate bullsheet beyond the boundaries of reason but the day we decide that enough is enough...no Jupiter can stop us.

As things stand,they have lost any sympathy the had with the local populace who will now be too willing to cooperate with the army and even fight the idiots themselves.

God bless our troops...I love being Nigerian. We are just a unique breed of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists by xpac01(m): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Lets pray it last.
Re: Nigerian Troops Finally Clear Mubi Of Terrorists by Abiolainfo: 3:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Waiting for them to clear Sambisa forest too... Troops at work, may God bless ya hustle cheesy I will join the army when I clock 80 and I will do all my best to fight and die for this Nation then grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Represents Change Better Than APC / The Fallacy Of Muslim-muslim Ticket & Islamization Of Nigeria / Between The Sokoto State PDP & APC Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.