Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,122 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Teri Hatcher Blamed Herself For Being Sexually Abused As A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teri Hatcher Blamed Herself For Being Sexually Abused As A Child (503 Views)

I Was Sexually Abused At Age 10 By Our 35 Year Old Neighbor - Benson Okonkwo / Most Abused Nigerian Celebrities Of The Year / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teri Hatcher Blamed Herself For Being Sexually Abused As A Child by roycemidy: 1:54am On Dec 06, 2014
The former 'Desperate Housewives' star admits she never told anyone she was being repeatedly ill-treated by her uncle Richard Hayes Stone as a result of she did not perceive what he was doing when he raped her for the first time when she was seven years old.

Speaking at a UN event commemorating the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against women, the 49-year-old actress said: "I was convinced it had been my fault and that i cursed myself for what had happened, thus I did not tell anyone and i was silent."

Teri claims nobody in her family ever asked her "exactly what happened" however she finally managed to flee her offender by acting out, in keeping with Yahoo! News.
read more:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/teri-hatcher-blamed-herself-for-being.html

(1) (Reply)

Acne Skin Cream - Utilize A Care / "Update" - I Just Developed Professional Android App Called Instahymn :lavierier / Katy Perry Rekindles Love With John Mayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.