Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Was Scammed By Www.expressexchanger.net Beware Of Them - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Was Scammed By Www.expressexchanger.net Beware Of Them (1042 Views)

Who Else Was Scammed By Spectranet? / Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com / He was Scammed by Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed By Www.expressexchanger.net Beware Of Them by Hausawa360: 3:25am On Dec 06, 2014
http://www.expressexchanger.net/ formerly perfectfundng.com scammed me for the 20pp i ordered from them last month the payment is made through online banking after sending afees the message that i paid for ten usd on BBM support he said i should make it 20usd as the company does not transaction less than 10usd to be carried out on their site, so i deed as he said i pay for another 10usd making 20usd but to my suprise he stopped replying me on bbm and when i call and complain he told me that everything will be fix in 12h time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my brother uptill now nothing is in my account he stopped picking my calls now.

Try other sites when ever you want to fund your PP because these guys are nowOLE though they started smoothly

thanks

Adams
Re: I Was Scammed By Www.expressexchanger.net Beware Of Them by peachtree1: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
My brother when ever dealing online most especially with an acclaimed business website look out for the s in the https:// if its with out an 's' then that site is not secure. I am sorry for your aweful experience.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed!!! / Get Mtn Monthly Bis For #900 / How Many Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.