Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

For Berem And Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Berem And Co (613 Views)

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones / Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

For Berem And Co by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2014
I want to say sorry to berem and co for what transpired between both of us ystday in one of the threads here, i went bezerk, my comment was awful, am a very nice dude, very sexy with good sense of humour but most times situations here in NL can force a pope to swear before a shrine.

I later realize my outbusrt was not just offensive to the individual it was directed to but to the entire womenfolk, am taking back the comment to the trash where such bile belong, am sorry for anybody that felt offended by the comment and the choice of word, i never meant to hurt anybody but i was trying to be the dirtiest thing in sight since we were in a mudfight.

I hope am forgivern now, pls you all should come here to accept my apology, am going out today to meet one chic in Nnewi, abeg mek una vex no follow me go there biko, day don dey break and our appointment don dey reach fast, biko females here can type accepted let me dress up.

Sorry berem-Nairaland Official First Lady.

Sorry iluvnaija-i hope i can get my respect back.

Sorry for asandigbo-incase she loggin i see the comment.

sorry for peppeyluv-the keypad was slippin.

...to all the males who always instigate the fight here, i hereby say G n D to you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Berem And Co by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2014
BuddahMonk:
I want to say sorry to berem and co for what transpired between both of us ystday in one of the threads here, i went bezerk, my comment was awful, am a very nice dude, very sexy with good sense of humour but most times situations here in NL can force a pope to swear before a shrine.

I later realize my outbusrt was not just offensive to the individual it was directed to but to the entire womenfolk, am taking back the comment to the trash where such bile belong, am sorry for anybody that felt offended by the comment and the choice of word, i never meant to hurt anybody but i was trying to be the dirtiest thing in sight since we were in a mudfight.

I hope am forgivern now, pls you all should come here to accept my apology, am going out today to meet one chic in Nnewi, abeg mek una vex no follow me go there biko, day don dey break and our appointment don dey reach fast, biko females here can type accepted let me dress up.

Sorry berem-Nairaland Official First Lady.

Sorry iluvnaija-i hope i can get my respect back.

Sorry for asandigbo-incase she loggin i see the comment.

sorry for peppeyluv-the keypad was slippin.

...to all the males who always instigate the fight here, i hereby say G n D to you all.

You tried by apologising to d people u hurt with ur comments.. and u almost showed maturity but at d end,ur maturity got lost
Must u insult other people at the end of ur post..

(1)

Annual Wages Of Legislature? / . / 18 Critical Things Former Pres Obasanjo Said About Pres Jonathan In His Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.