Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

An Open Letter To Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Biafrans (2662 Views)

Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Biafrans by okeke00(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
its unfortunate and painfull remembering how many lives were lost in a civil war back in 1967-1970. May their gentle soul rest in a perfect peace.
"life is not a bed of roses" there is an igbo proverbs that states that 'progress is not meant for a weak mind'. It unfortunate that the biafrans have always blame the Nigerian Government for all their undevelopment compared to other geopolitical zones.
I have done a total research on the problems hindering development in the south eastern Nigeria and i can testify that your Senators, Governors, local government chairmen and some of your indigens are the major cause of your misfortune. I will mention some infrastructures that brings about development and how your government and individuals have affected its developments
GOOD ROADS: forgoten that most of your lands are landlocks, contracts are been awarded to corrupt individuals who uses 10% of the money to do the contract and have the 90% saved in his pocket, i have gotten to a situation where i saw most of your roads been done with lateral(red sands). What do u expect from such type of works after five months of existence.
Take for example of enugu -onitsha road, i believed that federal Government must have awarded that contract to an igbo man, and since 8 years ago, what have he/she archieved there.
Take a look at the bridge at Nkpor junction, even though it was built recently, compare it to that of ijebu ode and most of the ones in lagos, was it awarded to a yoruba man? I guess no.
Take a look at nnewi-oba road that is too narrow which many lives have been lost there, was it awarded to an hausa man? I guess no.
ELECTRICITY: i learnt that some of you have not had light since two years as a result of the crooks who goes to the transformer to steal copper wires and crude oil. Was that done by the federal govt, hausas or yorubas? I guess no
FOREIGN INVESTORS: tribalism have eaten you people deep that you can no longer know the negative impact it have created to your development. Do you thinks that other tribes are too foolish by giving out their lands to foriegners to build houses and companies? Oh that is the best strategy to get development. Kidnapping which is rampant in your region have sent foreigners even most of your wealthy men away from your region.
WATER: i saw some of the bole holes which was built by your government but am suprised to hear that some corrupt individuals have taken advantage of that to turn it to their own private investment, selling the water in the name of maintaning the bole hole.
Alot of points but because of time, i will post that later, but if there is anything contrary to what i posted. Dont fail to quote me.
Love you all

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by ojimbo(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2014
speechless
space booked against front page
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by fastguy10: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Picture or nothing happen
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
okeke00:
its unfortunate and painfull remembering how many lives were lost in a civil war back in 1967-1970. May their gentle soul rest in a perfect peace.
"life is not a bed of roses" there is an igbo proverbs that states that 'progress is not meant for a weak mind'. It unfortunate that the biafrans have always blame the Nigerian Government for all their undevelopment compared to other geopolitical zones.
I have done a total research on the problems hindering development in the south eastern Nigeria and i can testify that your Senators, Governors, local government chairmen and some of your indigens are the major cause of your misfortune. I will mention some infrastructures that brings about development and how your government and individuals have affected its developments
GOOD ROADS: forgoten that most of your lands are landlocks, contracts are been awarded to corrupt individuals who uses 10% of the money to do the contract and have the 90% saved in his pocket, i have gotten to a situation where i saw most of your roads been done with lateral(red sands). What do u expect from such type of works after five months of existence.
Take for example of enugu -onitsha road, i believed that federal Government must have awarded that contract to an igbo man, and since 8 years ago, what have he/she archieved there.
Take a look at the bridge at Nkpor junction, even though it was built recently, compare it to that of ijebu ode and most of the ones in lagos, was it awarded to a yoruba man? I guess no.
Take a look at nnewi-oba road that is too narrow which many lives have been lost there, was it awarded to an hausa man? I guess no.
ELECTRICITY: i learnt that some of you have not had light since two years as a result of the crooks who goes to the transformer to steal copper wires and crude oil. Was that done by the federal govt, hausas or yorubas? I guess no
FOREIGN INVESTORS: tribalism have eaten you people deep that you can no longer know the negative impact it have created to your development. Do you thinks that other tribes are too foolish by giving out their lands to foriegners to build houses and companies? Oh that is the best strategy to get development. Kidnapping which is rampant in your region have sent foreigners even most of your wealthy men away from your region.
WATER: i saw some of the bole holes which was built by your government but am suprised to hear that some corrupt individuals have taken advantage of that to turn it to their own private investment, selling the water in the name of maintaning the bole hole.
Alot of points but because of time, i will post that later, but if there is anything contrary to what i posted. Dont fail to quote me.
Love you all

castrated Yoruba bull claiming to be a Biafran. Amadiora makposia gi anya dere.

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by okeke00(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2014
ofiafuluego:

castrated Yoruba bull claiming to be a Biafran. Amadiora makposia gi anya dere.
grow up my dear and stop been too childish, the message never bear any insult so why such an insult from you?
Am not here to argue weather am from yoruba or igbo. All i needed is if you have any contrary to my post why not state it than insult.
This is the main reasons why our Government always ride on our ignorance

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by fnep2smooth(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
I believe this OP haven't been to east before. all what you mention are normal practice in every state in Nigeria..
In terms of development and infrastructure we are not lacking. if you are truly from east you will understand that there is no federal presence there like it is in the north, west and south south.
Everything you see in igboland is be suffer and develop by the people themselves. I no you haven't heard of community project, home and abroad project. these are project that are been done by our sons and daughters living within or outside the country.
So your post have no base. it's just created to mock the igbos which I believe your people are not better of.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by okeke00(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
fnep2smooth:
I believe this OP haven't been to east before. all what you mention are normal practice in every state in Nigeria..
I terms of development and infrastructure we are not lacking. if you you are truly from east you will understand that this is no federal presence there like it us in the north or west even south south.
everything you see in igboland is be suffer and develop by the people themselves. I no you haven't heard of community project, home and abroad project. this are project that are been done by our sons and daughters live within or outside the country.
So your post have no base. it's just created to mock the igbos which I believe your people are not better of.
does it mean that our governors dosent receive revenues monthly?

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by sandraokosun: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
the problem with igbos is unity. They don't love themselves they prefer selfish aims. Igbos should stop playing second fiddle in nigeria. Presidency won't go to igbo like this. Ppol talk of north unity. When an hausa knows this man is his person they don't care to know anyother thing. That is why buhari is like a prophet there. Even hausa's in gej cabinet are behind buhari. Yorubas love themselve acn is a sign because their people are behind the project they stick with it. But igbos would keep backing other to rule them. Whats the point backing jonathan again becos of ministers appointment. Rochas is their only hope and they keep running him down. Apga can't go beyound the east. Please if buhari picks rochas as v.p vote for that ticket

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by holatin(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
God bless you and your family for this post.
They love putting the fault of their misfortune on others.
all their problem na Yoruba.
There wount be any development in there land until they start using d biafran brain in their skull.
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Op should be ignored, the fact that he doesn't know Biafra isn't landlocked is enough to ignore him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2014
sandraokosun:
the problem with igbos is unity. They don't love themselves they prefer selfish aims. Igbos should stop playing second fiddle in nigeria. Presidency won't go to igbo like this. Ppol talk of north unity. When an hausa knows this man is his person they don't care to know anyother thing. That is why buhari is like a prophet there. Even hausa's in gej cabinet are behind buhari. Yorubas love themselve acn is a sign because their people are behind the project they stick with it. But igbos would keep backing other to rule them. Whats the point backing jonathan again becos of ministers appointment. Rochas is their only hope and they keep running him down. Apga can't go beyound the east. Please if buhari picks rochas as v.p vote for that ticket
all these piece so igbos won't vote Jonathan, you don't need to be subtle about it grin
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by fnep2smooth(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2014
okeke00:
does it mean that our governors dosent receive revenues monthly?
how governors are trying but you can never compare there revenue to those regions I mention. no federal presence in the east.
but no matter what we still stay on top.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2014
okeke00:
Love you all
op if i decide to pick Yoruba up in the same trend you are picking igbo , you eyes will open. Yorubas are also backward, tribalist and archaic, I can give instances.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Rich4god(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2014
No doubt... The problem of Igbo pple are Igbo pple....

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Rich4god(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2014
customized13:
op if i decide to pick Yoruba up in the same trend you are picking igbo , you eyes will open. Yorubas are also backward, tribalist and archaic, I can give instances.
Forget abt picking back at him... But the op is really making sense...
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Rich4god:
Forget abt picking back at him... But the op is really making sense...
he is but all he said is not only applicable to Biafra, do you know some places in yorubaland don't have electric poles? C'mon, you need to solve your own problems before pokenosing, I have lived all my life in yorubaland. Most of the Yoruba towns are unimaginably backward yet op won't face his problem instead he prefers pokenosing with an Igbo moniker. Most i start posting pictures again to tell you all these? Smh
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Nice observation OP, but their people won't listen to you cos they believe a true ibo man won't point out the evils bedeviling them even when its realization is what will bring about a solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by tonychristopher: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2014
sandraokosun:

Who told you that and why are you crying so much

From the name u bear okosun I think you should focus on Benin people losing out not igbo
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2014
RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN
PH, Imo, Anambra & ENVIRONS ON CHK
97.6 and 97.5 FM............. The host is
director of RBL, Nnamdi Kanu ..
CALL = +234 8173813596
(08173813596) ::
+442081339976 SKYPE ID =
radiobiafra :: radiobiafra1 ::
radiobiafra2... ... VIBER
+234-0909466582 4= LISTENING
PLATFORMs.... www.forum.radio
biafra.co :: www.radiobiafra .co ::
www.ipob.org ::
www.peopleofbia fra.org ::
www.biafraresto ration.com ::
www.biafravoice .com ::
www.ipob.co :: www.biafratelev
ision.co :: www.rblworld.tv .......
Join us and stay tuned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by manchy7531: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
This is what you get when your house is on fire and all you do is chase rat. This is common among you yorubas on niaraland. when have igbo matters become so important to you guys that you guys have ignored issues concerning you?

Brother please leave the igbos alone and face your yoruba problems. The same igbos you are writing about are far ahead and have achieved more that you yorubas. You guys are so filled with inferiority complex and jealously to the extent that you hardly find a thread on yoruba issues on Nairaland and if you do, they don't last more that two pages cos you dont have anything to be proud of and show off.

yes we know our politicians are corrupt, they are bad but they are not worse than yours who jump fence and engage in thuggery. why not open a thread to discuss your agbero and amala politics and how to improve it. who knows tinubu maybe reading.

Go to Enugu thread, Imo thread and Anambra thread. These igbos are discussing their problems, they even quarrel and make up. Its show originality, they don't pretend, it shows they are aware of their situation and environment and also the need to improve themselves. The more i see threads opened by yoruba trying to tell the igbos their problems, the more is see hypocrisy and jealousy.

They same way you guys did with akwa ibom stadium thread when you don't have such an edifice yet you want to tell them if they need it or not.. foolish people who want to tell you how to live your life yet, they live the worst form life.Hypocrites

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2014
manchy7531:
This is what you get when your house is on fire and all you do is chase rat. This is common among you yorubas on niaraland.I when igbo matters have become so important to you guys that you guys have ignored issues concerning you.....

Brother please leave the igbos alone and face your yoruba problems.I same igbos you are writing about are far ahead and have achieved more that you yorubas. You guys are so filled with inferiority complex to the extent that you hardly find a thread on yoruba issues on Nairaland and if you do, they don't last more that two pages cos you dont have anything to be proud off and show off.

yes we know our politicians are corrupt, they are bad but they are not worse than your.why not open a thread to discuss you agbero and amala politics and who to improve it. who know tinubu maybe reading.

Go to Enugu thread, Imo thread and Anambra thread. These igbos are discussing their problems, they even quarrel and make up. Its show originality, they don't pretend, it shows they are aware of their situation and environment and also the need to improve themselves. The more i see threads opened by yoruba trying to tell the igbos their problems, the more is see hypocrisy and jealousy.

They same way you guys did with akwa ibom stadium thread when you don't have such an edifice yet you want to tell them if they need it or not.. foolish people who want to tell you how to live your life yet, they live the worst form life.Hypocrites
word

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by truefact: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Op is a bigot...why didn't he mention how the Yoruba and their master Hausa Fulani have shared the spoil of war. The Igbos are like people who are still trying to find their feet...without the resilient nature of Igbos, they would still be nobody in today nigeria.

Can you imagine people who lost everything and been relegated to the background. ..that's the Igbos?

People should rather admire the Igbos for still having the courage to challenge the nigeria equation after what are they going through.

There have been systematic plot to keep the Igbos down and on constant check.

Every rot you see in Igbo land has been the constant plan of the Yoruba and their master Hausa-Fulani.

You can bear witness of this with constant "Igbo Agenda" we always hear from all quarter. ..yet you never hear "any campaigning and propaganding of Igbo expulsion from Nigeria". Their simple plan is to keep Igbos down as they are doing, but I assure them it won't be longer before Igbos find their rightful place in the scheme of things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Kingsley1000(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2014
okeke00:
Love you all
...THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Its only when one have not been to yolobaland that are these hype about them seem true, yolobaland did not suffer neither human or natural disaster but yolobaland look like pigsty, my mom's 1mbecilic goat cannot even accept to pass a night in any Yoruba city.

Why cant we have yoloba thread not always lagos a no man's land?

truefact:
Op is a bigot...why didn't he mention how the Yoruba and their master Hausa Fulani have shared the spoil of war. The Igbos are like people who are still trying to find their feet...without the resilient nature of Igbos, they would still be nobody in today nigeria.

Can you imagine people who lost everything and been relegated to the background. ..that's the Igbos?

People should rather admire the Igbos for still having the courage to challenge the nigeria equation after what are they going through.

There have been systematic plot to keep the Igbos down and on constant check.

Every rot you see in Igbo land has been the constant plan of the Yoruba and their master Hausa-Fulani.

You can bear witness of this with constant "Igbo Agenda" we always hear from all quarter. ..yet you never hear "any campaigning and propaganding of Igbo expulsion from Nigeria". Their simple plan is to keep Igbos down as they are doing, but I assure them it won't be longer before Igbos find their rightful place in the scheme of things.
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by manchy7531: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2014
BuddahMonk:

Its only when one have not been to yolobaland that are these hype about them seem true, yolobaland did not suffer neither human or natural disaster but yolobaland look like pigsty, my mom's 1mbecilic goat cannot even accept to pass a night in any Yoruba city.

Why cant we have yoloba thread not always lagos a no man's land?

Abi ooo how come we dont have threads on yorubas state outside lagos

compare ibadan in 1970 to ibadan in 2014

then enugu in 1958 and enugu in 2013

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2014
okeke00:

you will achieve more by writing TWO open letters to North-Eastern Nigeria. That region is gradually being degraded and depopulated

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by okeke00(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
i never created this thread for a tribal war, me myself is an igbo, i dont have any other means to express my feelings. All tribe should go home and settle dia scores

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Curlieweed: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
okeke00:
i never created this thread for a tribal war, me myself is an igbo, i dont have any other means to express my feelings. All tribe should go home and settle dia scores

Who dash you Igbo?

Na beans?

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by Descartes: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op don't allow me to open my database on Western region embarassed

So concentrate on your slum over there Igbo wanna be angry
Re: An Open Letter To Biafrans by 99100(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bla bla trash..

The op is just an attention seeker.

He should G & D.

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB" / Ex-nta Boss Iredia Writes About The “so-called Ban On AIT” And How PDP Used To C / No, Fayose’s Son Did Not Buy A Porsche Cayenne (see This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.