Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged (990 Views)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Oritsefemi Involved In Car Accident, Wrecks Newly Acquired Range Rover (photos) / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by nicholasis(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2014
My heart is really broken right now , we just received a sad news that singer Oritsefemi who just acquired Range Rover Evoque Automobile not long ago , the car was given to him by his record label .

But sadly,the news that just got to us reveals that Oritsefemi was involved in a ghastly motor accident and his newly acquired car has been damaged beyond repair .

At the time of writing this ,the news is still unclear but there is a photo bellow of the damaged Automobile /range over.
We will bring you clearer update on this news in our sebsequent updates

Source : http://updatenaija.com

Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by chijoy7(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2014
eyaaaa

sorry
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by Airforce1(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Witches, wizards and enemies of progress at work
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by qadeerkug(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2014
chijoy7:
eyaaaa

sorry
just 11 words nd u book space like person wey lion dey chased smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by chijoy7(f): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2014
tongue
qadeerkug:
just 11 words nd u book space like person wey lion dey chased smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by hungryboy(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Airforce1:
Witches, wizards and enemies of progress at work
Just shut up abeg,
Even when someone chooses to drive under the influence of monkey tail and marijuana, if he meets with an accident, una go still blame am on withcraft.
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by qadeerkug(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2014
enh oritse or orezi sorrie ok next time no hw to drive on"cuz Range is 2 dammed powerful in steering
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by teeowo: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Life cannot be equated with a mere range rover , he should be grateful he can see the damage on the range rover unlike da grin that never saw the damage on his Nissan
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by qadeerkug(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2014
chijoy7:
tongue
u lucky joy dey ur name if not i will........for tongue me cool
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by chijoy7(f): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2014
qadeerkug:
u lucky joy dey ur name if not i will........for tongue me cool
lol
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by prettyjo(f): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2014
nothing lasts for ever
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by Voy(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Are Y'all blind It's said dat Dis false claimed shity accident happened like 2-3hrs ago and dat pic of d crashed Range Rover has #oritsefemi's Instagram handler. Dats an iPhone I know, did y'all look at d carrier/mobile network it has T-Mobile LTE/4G Abi na after d accident Hun disappear enter London Make una use una head now... all na awareness, all na package, fake life a$$ niggaz. #NoBeef
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by Airforce1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
hungryboy:
Just shut up abeg,
Even when someone chooses to drive under the influence of monkey tail and marijuana, if he meets with an accident, una go still blame am on withcraft.

undecided
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by seangy4konji: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kolombo
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dem say na armed robbers dey pursue am.

Sorry bro! Take heart
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
E better make I break my head than scratch the mirror of my range. -- "uchebebe"
Re: Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Accident;his Car Damaged by gistyinka(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Am happy for him and his manager to still be alive..

Get complete details of the incident here..

http://gistyinka.net/oritsefemi-manger-involved-ghastly-accident-armed-robber-attack/

(1) (Reply)

Monday January 5, 2015 - Happy Birthday To All Nairalanders Born Today! / Snopp Dog Is Now A Grandfather / Chris Brown, Victim Of Identified Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.