Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Any News On The Nnpc Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News On The Nnpc Test? (916 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any News On The Nnpc Test? by gbamila24: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2008
Dear Nairalanders
Has anyone information regarding results of the NNPC test taken months back or likely date for interview? Please anyone with information should divulge cos some of us need it to plan our career in the new year.
Re: Any News On The Nnpc Test? by Mrchas: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
[color=#000099]i equally took the nnpc test,but mine was at Abuja. A friend of mine who took the same test with me at abuja called me on monday that nnpc has sent invitation to his inbox for interview that will hold on 19th December,2008 ,but when i check my box,i found nothing.meanwhile according to him,he said the iv was sent on saturday,29th Nov.2008.[/color] kiss long live nairaland!longlive naija

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Placement / Looking For Sales Rep/ Bookstores For My Book In Nigeria / Is Nnpc Really Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.