Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? (1406 Views)

Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Fashola The BEST Performing Governor EVER / Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by justmag(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2014
I was just wondering because i notice we have had some ....... looking presidents/governor and i wonder if we have ever had a decent looking president. Who is the best looking president and governor of Nigeria EVER in your opinion? Post a picture if possible. I mean in terms of dressing and looks. undecided undecided
Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
cheesy

Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by remsonik(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
For me it's former governor of cross river state Donald duke

2 Likes

Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by san316(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hahaha. Nä this one

Goodolf jitler Ebelerhr angry

1 Like

Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by san316(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hahaha. Nä this one

Goodolf jitler Ebelerhr

Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by justmag(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
remsonik:
For me it's former governor of cross river state Donald duke

This is the best I have seen. The rest are ugly ducklings
Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by Orunto: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
GEJ/DUKE
Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by sandraokosun: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
donald duke and GMB

Re: The Best Looking Nigerian President And Governor EVER?? by experimentist: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibb n abacha

(1) (Reply)

Abia Pdp Presidential Campaign: Gej Can't Mention One Project He Did In Abia / Ramalan Yero Promise To Clamp Down On APC In Kaduna / Busted!!!! Gej Lies Upon Lies!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.