Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia (29300 Views)

Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Ajibel(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
bayulll01:
stupiiid mofo instead of u to clamor for someone that will bring change to your sorry state and stop u from running to lagos u are mentioning sport how can children of now a days be so foolish or is it because the clueeelesss one is the president that is why u guys are so clueeelesss
chai, u don finish me oo grin am really solly sir, i has misplace priority abt d kind of man i wants as govnor smiley
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by bayulll01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ajibel:

chai, u don finish me oo grin am really solly sir, i has misplace priority abt d kind of man i wants as govnor smiley
sorry u are forgiven u guys should give apc a chance and witness massive development in aba
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by bayulll01(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
OnyeIbo:

My brother, I no know him oh. At first, I thought twas Anyim the permanent secretary.
u won't know him,why will u know him when instead of you to focus on your state and hold your leaders accountable to good governance na LAGOS una go dey fight on,better vote for target oriented person and forget party affiliation as if party is what will turn your miserable life around
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by asha80(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
bayulll01:
u won't know him,why will u know him when instead of you to focus on your state and hold your leaders accountable to good governance na LAGOS una go dey fight on,better vote for target oriented person and forget party affiliation as if party is what will turn your miserable life around
your last sentence is contradictory to what you wrote to Ajibel before the guy you voted.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ObaOMENT: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
bayulll01:
Mumu Yo-robber ape
So they should give apc the chance irrespective of the flag bearer? How is the apc controlled state better than abia? Just vamose from this thread with your stupidity and go and munch your odorless fufu.

Dirty oaf.

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by bayulll01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
ObaOMENT:
Mumu Yo-robber ape
So they should give apc the chance irrespective of the flag bearer? How is the apc controlled state better than abia? Just vamose from this thread with your stupidity and go and munch your odorless fufu.

Dirty oaf.
see mad man on the looose,ur lifer can never get any more pathetic than this,aint u people are the one swearing for orji on this site,anyway typical chest beating animals always wanting good things but their way are so differ to do good thing,oloshi comparing abia to the worst state apc rule and see for urseff,if u like vote for him,if u like don't vote for him don't ever run to lag ooo,cos this time we will deport all those good for nothing urchins on our lagos road,omo ale jatiti
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by daveP(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
I just pray the best candidate wins in my state, Abia
nawa o she said my mind vvvv grin

kennygee:
This man looks well fed. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Obiwannn: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2014
I have a dream to govern this state...one day... someday...
so help me God!
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:33am On Dec 07, 2014
kennygee:
This man looks well fed. grin
Well fed?! That man looks like he's one slice of bread away from a devastating heart attack. That is an unhealthy man if I ever seen one. Diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other diseases related to unhealthy feeding methods and utter lack of exercise are the best friend of that man you see in the picture.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by hushmail: 4:34am On Dec 07, 2014
a whole governorship primaries, and na voice vote they use conduct am

shows APC no get any hope for Abia

beg Abians lets be wise in choosing this time around

even if it means choosing APGA or PPA

lets not walk down the T A Orji road again
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Kc3000: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2014
You never know what you're getting with these politicians till they get a whiff of that power. It doesn't matter what political party they're affiliated with, one that is keen to perform would do so, and the kleptomaniac would still do what he does best. TA Orji went from PPA to APGA and then to PDP without missing a beat in his nefarious activities. If you like dump him in APC. . .well, u get the point.
I've been conned in the past by people whom I presumed their impressive academic profiles and success in business would transition well to government, only to watch them falter like the rest . Yes, Alex Otti has done well for himself as the CEO of Diamond bank but that's no guarantee that he'll make a good governor. Nothing against the fellow, but I'll be more convinced by an extensive record in community service than a nice banking résumé. I'll love to see a visionary at the helm of affairs in Abia, but I won't sit here and pretend like I know what I'm getting from any of these people in the race.
Besides, its no secret that its time for the Ngwa to produce the governor in Abia state. Alex Otti furtively tried to pass as an Ngwa man, since he grew up in Isiala Ngwa, but was duly rebuffed. It wouldn't have helped him anyway since PDP had zoned it to Abia South senatorial zone, which does not include Isiala Ngwa and Osisioma Ngwa parts of Ngwaland. While some would be quick to suggest that zoning is not worthwhile, I insist that it is absolutely necessary to ensure equity when there's a clear departure from fair play, and one group has evidently developed a sense of entitlement. If Ndi Ngwa hadn't been so thoroughly and systematically maligned since the inception of the state, maybe they wouldn't be desperately seeking the governorship to gain a sense of belonging in the state. In states where there isn't much emphasis on zoning, there's usually a conscientious effort to ensure that everyone is carried along and has a voice, no matter where the governor hails from. This just hasn't been the case in Abia.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Darlo22(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2014
tabletman1:
Alex otti is the next governor of Abia state irrespective of his party.

Yeah Alex Otti's is the next Governor of Abia State however I hope his campaign strategy is strong enough?
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ernecy(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2014
tabletman1:
Alex otti is the next governor of Abia state irrespective of his party.
Seconded
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2014
bayulll01:
Olukwu! if not for us(Ibos), you guys will still be treking far distance, still be wearing leaves as cloths. Is it how you thank people that brought civilization to you people. C'mon boy run to mummy to teach you some manners
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by bayulll01(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
OnyeIbo:

Olukwu! if not for us(Ibos), you guys will still be treking far distance, still be wearing leaves as cloths. Is it how you thank people that brought civilization to you people. C'mon boy run to mummy to teach you some manners
how old are u mofo,am not suppose to reply u,go and call ur daddy that is if he's not stupiid the way u are,dint u learn that civilization started in the west,dint u know that lagos was already made before the amalgamation of nigeria,or u never read any nigerian history and lean about the yorubas that we are always at the front,that u pple are second best,we don't boast like a chest beating chimpazie,run along all these kids in nairaland seff
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ifycoly: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
bayulll01:
how old are u mofo,am not suppose to reply u,go and call ur daddy that is if he's not stupiid the way u are,dint u learn that civilization started in the west,dint u know that lagos was already made before the amalgamation of nigeria,or u never read any nigerian history and lean about the yorubas that we are always at the front,that u pple are second best,we don't boast like a chest beating chimpazie,run along all these kids in nairaland seff
Mr all d post have read on this topic u r d only person talking out of point, u r just here to create tribal war. I think u sud watch ur comment.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Sammyblaq(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2014
see....all this and that candidates.
On how PDP just dey jonse. I just dey observe USO to know wassup with him. APGA(alex) on the other hand.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by dayocharlse: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE IMPOUNDED CARS FOR 2013/2014 AUCTION.
DO YOU NEED A CAR??IF YES! HERE IS A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY,
NEW TOKUNBOR CARS FOR AUCTION AT SEME BORDER LAGOS NIGERIA,
BY WAREHOSE MANAGER...09034695402
HEAD OF AUCTION SALES AND TARRIF DEPARTMENT IN THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS)
WAREHOUSES AT SEME BORDER IN BADAGRY LAGOS NIGERIA, ,
THIS CARS WERE IMPOUNDED BY THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS)
DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION INTO THE COUNTRY,THEY ARE READILY AVAILABLE AT
GIVE AWAY PRICES
..IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OWNING A VERY SOUND VEHICLE AT CHEAPER RATE
.;RATING FROM 200,000 UPWARD;THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR
INDIVIDUALS TO GET A SOUND VEHICLE AT A CHEAPER RATE.
CONTACT CUSTOM WAREHOUSE MANAGER....09034695402

NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee
Prices of some Toyota cars
>TOYOTA HIGHLANDER SUV N850,000
• TOYOTA LANDCRUISER SUV-N950,000
• TOYOTA PRADO N930,000
• TOYOTA COROLLA –N600,000
• TOYOTA CAMRY –N300,000-N970,000
• TOYOTA AVENSIS – N400,000-N800,000
• TOYOTA YARIS – N500,000
. TOYOTA AVALON- N400,000-N850,000
. TOYOTA SIENNA- N300,000-N700,000
. TOYOTA PICNIC- N300,000-N500,000
• TOYOTA VENZA – N950,000
. TOYOTA 4RUNNER-N850,000
• TOYOTA RAV4 SUV –N750,000
• TOYOTA HILUX PICKUP-N800,000
• TOYOTA DYNA TRUCK – N900,000
• TOYOTA HIACE BUS – N1,100,000
• TOYOTA COASTER BUS 32 seaters – N1,500,000
Prices of some Peugeot Cars
.Peugeot c230 N400,000
.C300 N500,000
.207 CC306,307 CC
.406,607,806,,Partner Combi
prices of some Honda cars
.HONDA CIVIC – N450,000
.HONDA ACCORD – N400,000
.HONDA ODYSSEY – N620,000
.HONDA CR-V – N500,000
.HONDA PILOT – N500,000
.HONDA ELEMENT -N350,000
.HONDA PILOT – N400,000
.HONDA PRELUDE- N250,000
.HONDA RIDGELINE -N450,000
Prices of some Nissan cars
• Nissan SUNNY – N350,000
• Nissan Civilian 30 seater bus – N800,000
• Nissan Pathfinder SUV – N450,000
. NISSAN ALMERA-N400,000,
. NISSAN FRONNTIER-N400,000
. NISSAN MURANO -N350,000,
. NISSAN PRIMERA-N300,000
. NISSAN QUEST-N400,000,
. NISSAN XTERRA- N450,000
price of some mercedez benz cars
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 190-Series- N300,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 200-Series- N300,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 300-Series- N350,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 320 – N400,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 450 – N600,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 500-Series- N650,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 600 – N700,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ C 200 – N300,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ CLK-Class-N400,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ E-Class-N600,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ G-Class-N700,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ ML 320-N550,000 .MERCEDEZ BENZ ML 350-N500,000
prices of some volkwagen cars
. VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE- N300,000
. VOLKSWAGEN BORA- N250,000
. VOLKSWAGEN Golf3- N200,000
. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF4- N350,000
. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 5 AND 6- N500,000
. VOLKSWAGEN JETTA- N300,000
. VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT- N300,000
and lots more.call MR ADEDAYO CHARLSE...WAREHOUSE MANAGER...09034695402................09034695402
***ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH,
ALL BUYERS NEEDS AN AUTHORIZATION PAPER TO VISIT THE WAREHOUSE,
WHICH WILL BE GIVEN AFTER REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION PROCESS.......CUSTOM DAYO.....09034695402
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by asha80(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kc3000:
You never know what you're getting with these politicians till they get a whiff of that power. It doesn't matter what political party they're affiliated with, one that is keen to perform would do so, and the kleptomaniac would still do what he does best. TA Orji went from PPA to APGA and then to PDP without missing a beat in his nefarious activities. If you like dump him in APC. . .well, u get the point.
I've been conned in the past by people whom I presumed their impressive academic profiles and success in business would transition well to government, only to watch them falter like the rest . Yes, Alex Otti has done well for himself as the CEO of Diamond bank but that's no guarantee that he'll make a good governor. Nothing against the fellow, but I'll be more convinced by an extensive record in community service than a nice banking résumé. I'll love to see a visionary at the helm of affairs in Abia, but I won't sit here and pretend like I know what I'm getting from any of these people in the race.
Besides, its no secret that its time for the Ngwa to produce the governor in Abia state. Alex Otti furtively tried to pass as an Ngwa man, since he grew up in Isiala Ngwa, but was duly rebuffed. It wouldn't have helped him anyway since PDP had zoned it to Abia South senatorial zone, which does not include Isiala Ngwa and Osisioma Ngwa parts of Ngwaland. While some would be quick to suggest that zoning is not worthwhile, I insist that it is absolutely necessary to ensure equity when there's a clear departure from fair play, and one group has evidently developed a sense of entitlement. If Ndi Ngwa hadn't been so thoroughly and systematically maligned since the inception of the state, maybe they wouldn't be desperately seeking the governorship to gain a sense of belonging in the state. In states where there isn't much emphasis on zoning, there's usually a conscientious effort to ensure that everyone is carried along and has a voice, no matter where the governor hails from. This just hasn't been the case in Abia.
I hope with all you wrote that abians would not be disturbing us when the next administration comes on board about bad governance.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by tabletman1: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darlo22:

Yeah Alex Otti's is the next Governor of Abia State however I hope his campaign strategy is strong enough?
yeah...
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by castancassy2(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Even though PDP ruled us like rags, the only opposition PDP have in abia is ApGa. otti might rule if PDP doesnt give ogah the PDP flag. but 4 Apc, i dont even knw if they exist in my state.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ObaOMENT: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
bayulll01:
see mad man on the looose,ur lifer can never get any more pathetic than this,aint u people are the one swearing for orji on this site,anyway typical chest beating animals always wanting good things but their way are so differ to do good thing,oloshi comparing abia to the worst state apc rule and see for urseff,if u like vote for him,if u like don't vote for him don't ever run to lag ooo,cos this time we will deport all those good for nothing urchins on our lagos road,omo ale jatiti
Look at this yo-robber moronic dunce.
We are swearing for orji because he left aba to rot not because he didn't do anything because last time I check abia state has better public secondary and primary school than oyo,ogun and other apc Southwest state, they have good health facilities. How many times have you see people complain about the above mentions in abia state?
We all know the level of rot and corruption going on in yo-robber land just that you people are decisive and pretenders that's why you don't hold your useless leaders accountable. I know yo-robber land more than you and I know the level of backwardness in your region ranging from bad roads, poor state of public school, no electricity and bad health facilities.
Some communities are even cut of from modern world in yo-robber land due to lack of government presence and poverty.
Fashola also deport yo-robber indigenes but you're cool with it since few igbos are among(just to prove that you're a hopeless pretentious bastard)

So spare me your ofe-mmanu stupidity and tell me another stuff.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
bayulll01:
mchew
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by pacodas: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
evergenuine:

The man is rich
You speak French?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Plans To Return Seized Nigerian Money To Buhari After May 29 / Femi Hamzat Ignores Ambode In His Thank You Message For Dad's Burial / APC State Chairmen Meet Sunday Over Ultimatum To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.